Status: COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :D

Handful Of Moments

I Wished I Could Change;

Josie was lying on Alex’s lap as he played with her long dirty blond hair. They were on his couch in the basement watching some cheesy horror flick. Every once in a while Josie would glance up at Alex and just observe him as he flinched when someone sliced their throat. She giggled and turned her attention back on the movie. Though as soon as her eyes saw the screen she quickly covered them when someone’s head was chopped off.

“Ahhh,” she screamed as she felt Alex’s phone vibrate. Alex chuckled as her cheeks turned pink.

“Hello,” Alex smiled and winked at her. “Yeah, man, come on over…Oh sure they can come…What? I don’t know. I’ll ask when you guys come over…Okay, bye…No I’m not going to say I love you. I’m not gay, Jack…Bye.”

Josie couldn’t stop laughing at the last sentence. Alex playfully glared at her.

“So the guys and Kara are coming over,” Alex said, “And they’re probably all spending the night here, want to stay the night too?”

“No,” Josie tried to hide her smile, but failed miserably.

Alex tickled her as she started to laugh in hysterics, “You suck at lying!”

Josie kept tossing and turning as his fingers kept tickling her sides. She begged him to stop, but he was having too much fun. Her skin by her jeans was starting to show as her baggy jeans were slowly slipping. Alex spotted a hot red lace thong. He licked his lips as he kept tickling.

“Alex,” she yelped, “My pants are falling down!”

Alex kept moving his fingers rapidly against her skin and soon his eyes were getting blurry due to his hard laughter.

“Alex,” Jojo giggled, “Stop!” Her hands tried to pull her belt loops, but Alex wouldn’t let her. “Alex, seriously! Damn it I need a damn belt.”

“Oh c’mon,” Alex laughed, “It’s fun!”

They heard loud stomping footsteps coming down the stairs. Alex quit tickling her for a quick minute. So Josie took it as an opportunity to escape, she rolled herself off Alex’s lap and thudded against the floor. Everyone started to laugh, but not because she fell because her pants were basically off.

Alex dove onto the floor with a couch pillow to cover her butt, “Stop looking at my girlfriend’s ass!” He shouted.

Then everyone was silent or tried to hold it.

“You guys are together!” Kara squealed.

Josie blushed as she pulled her oversize jeans up. Alex covered his face with the pillow as their friends made kissing noises and awing. Jose tried to recover from the embarrassment, but there was still a pink tint. She stole Alex’s pillow as he pouted.

“Are those guy jeans?” Kara asked sitting next to Josie on the couch.

Josie nodded, “They’re comfier than girl jeans.”

Kara nodded and then there was a loud bang. The girls turned their heads towards the boys who were wrestling. Josie gave a face and Kara caught her drift.

“Count of 3,” Jose whispered. Kara nodded as she watched Josie’s chipped black nail polish go up. Her ring finger went up and with a wink the girls pounced on top of the boys who were now trapped underneath the girls.

“Ow, fuck,” Josie grabbed her boob and started to roll around on the ground, “Boob down, I repeat, boob down.” Someone punched her in the boob. And it fucking hurts.

Alex crawled out of the wrestling ball towards his injured girlfriend. “I’ll make it feel better!” Alex announced.

“Alex, you’re not fucking going to grope me!” She playfully yelled.

He laughed, “I wasn’t going to grope your milk bubbles! I was going to kiss them, Jojo.”

Josie sat up covering her chest, “Yeah, my boob feels better now.”

Alex showed his crooked smile and attacked Jose. His lips were trying to make its mark on her chest, but she was a fighter.

“Jack!” Josie called for help.

Instantly she heard a groan of pain from Alex and Josie saw that Jack bit his shoulder. She couldn’t help but laugh. Can life get any better than this?

---

The boys started to calm down when they started to play a war game on the xbox. The girls stole the couch so the boys were sitting on the floor. Kara and Josie were just talking about almost everything. Josie was telling the story about how Alex and her became each other’s lovers.

“Wait, did you just say Greg Scotts?” Kara said in a hushed turn as Jose nodded in confusion.

Kara dragged her friend to the kitchen upstairs so they could continue their conversation.

“What the hell is up with this Greg Scotts guy? He seems really nice,” Josie questioned.

Kara shook her head, “You know Alex hates that boy’s guts, right?” Jose shrugged. “Well, he does,” her friend gave her a look to continue, “Greg always tried stealing Lisa away, because she was with Alex. And Alex confronted him and they got in this heated argument and that turned into a fight. Let’s say Alex lost because let’s face it he’s basically made out of beer and that’s it. So if you’re hanging out with him, just watch out, okay?” Josie nodded. “Cause I think you’re the reason why Alex is back and I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you or him.”

When the girls went back down the boys were just lying on the floor, except for Alex, who proudly claimed his couch as if he was the lion king. Alex patted the space he made for Jojo and she lay next to him facing him. His arms wrapped around petite figure that she basically dieted for her whole life and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Alex rested his on top of Josie’s as she buried herself in the crook of his neck and drifted to sleep. Nothing can go wrong, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Just a little filler. I feel like I neglect this story.
I don't know haha.
But hey I gots six stars, AWESOME!
So predicitons, ideas?

I felt like I had to say something, but I completely forgot!
GAH BRAINFART!

Anyways goooooooooo COMMENT!