Status: completed

21 Steps to Get the Wrong Guy

Step 4

"Are you a parking ticket because you got fine written all over you," Cam tried yet another cheesy pickup line.

I giggled but didn't even bother turning around to look at him.

"Come on, you can't tell me that one wasn't good," he whined.

I kept looking straight. This was the absolute worst class to get caught doing anything in besides paying attention of course.

These two girls last week were passing notes and the teacher taped their note to the wall for the rest of the week so everyone could read it if they wanted to.

A few months ago, this boy was talking while our teacher was on the topic of safe sex. She made him get up and show the whole class how to put a condom on a banana.

The sad part is that he had terrible trouble with it. Obviously no girl will want to have sex with him after seeing that.

Mrs. Sasaki is my sex ed teacher and one of the funniest teachers here. She was short and thin of course as are most Asians. Not being racist but haven't you ever noticed that?

They are either really small or they're freakin jumbo like Sumo wrestlers. I don't get it but whatever.

"I think heaven is missing an angel," he whispered very close to my ear.

Mrs. Sasaki turned around to write something on the board and I took that as my chance.

I turned around to face Cam. "Stop talking before you turn us both into-"

"Volunteers? Excellent," Mrs. Sasaki called. I turned to see she was talking to me and Cam.

I smiled sheepishly. "I was simply telling him to stop kicking my seat. I'm paying attention now," I said, trying to talk my way out of it.

Mrs. Sasaki smiled at me. "That may be true but I needed volunteers anyway. Come on, get up you two," she said as she used her hands to gesture us up to her.

I grimaced and stood, listening to Cam's heavy foot steps follow me. We stood side by side and faced the class at the front of the room.

"And you guys are a great pair for this too," she exclaimed excitedly. I tried to give her a smile back but I just wasn't feeling it.

"Okay so first we'll look at the male body at your age," she started and my eyes widen. What the hell did we just get ourselves into?!

"Excuse me," Cam said with a smirk as a few of the girls in class giggled. What I would do to be in their place right now. If we had to look at the male body we'll probably look at the female body next and I just wanted to sit down.

Mrs. Sasaki rolled her eyes. "Obviously with your clothes on, goodness," she explained.

She went on to poke and prod at his muscles and say that guys at this age should be growing muscle and explained how hormones play a large part in the figure of a guy.

For instance, Cam pulled his shirt up for a few seconds to show that his testosterone made his sexy six pack. I can't even deny that.

"Now moving on to the girl body," Mrs. Sasaki said and I started to freak out.

"Please just let me sit down. You have a decent body. I don't need to do this," I whispered to her. She smiled at me but didn't say a word. I could honestly die.

She began to explain about how my hormones make me psycho but at least I have the boobs and nice curves to make up for that.

I don't think most of the guys heard what she was saying. When I got the guts to actually look at my classmates, all the guys were staring hungrily at me.

"Can I please sit down now?" I asked quietly with eyes averted to the floor, not wanting to see the disturbing looks on everyone's face.

"Yes you may," Mrs. Sasaki allowed and I practically ran to my seat and kept my arms across my chest for the rest of the period.

Cam walked calmly to his seat behind me.

Luckily he didn't try to talk to me and I was grateful for that. Right now, a guy was the last person I wanted to talk to.

I bet Heather would get a kick out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this one has spelling errors
I didn't have time to go back and check
hope you like it anyway