Status: Active

The Unforgotten Melody

Mr. Hottie Staring at Me!?

[Third Person Point-of-View]

As the tall handsome guy passed by the two ladies who were staring at him as if they’re gonna swallow his whole body easily, he didn’t felt well. He was merely pissed when that pale golden haired girl with creamy skin which made him think of swans, and eye’s had been a color darker than sky blue as rich as the lapis lazuli in her jeweled headband flushing faintly pink over the cheekbones tightly hugged him in the “Men’s Room,” and blabbing something about a guy named “Luke.”

It felt so weird for a transferee student like him.

“Is that the way they welcome here?” He thought.

He instantly looked away when they caught each others eyes. For the first time in his life he felt nervous about a girl intently looking at him. He was never been like that; he was known to be the “Cold Blooded Casanova” in their academy before…

“Before…”

He again thought with the feeling of annoyance and sadness. If it weren’t because of his parents who wants him to be a great future leader of their companies he would’ve have spending his high school life’s leisure with all the money and girls. With all their wealth it is okay for him not to spend time studying but his parents want more. They even discouraged him to pursue studying music instead, just focused on “business management.”

He gets all the material things he wants but not the real happiness. He was alone.

[End of Third Person Point-of-View]

“He’s a Gemini, his favorite color is blue, he loves music, they own big companies and luxurious hotels NOT just here but some branches in different parts of the world! And his name is Terrence Hemsworth…That terribly hottie guy next door resembles your missing boyfriend.”

Yeah, Miss Miley Fashleyenne Chase “the sophomore class representative” told me almost all the information about him. That’s why she was not surprised when we saw him in the lockers area. She knew it when they have this urgent council meeting.

The bell rung loudly and we hurriedly went to our classroom. First class geography, with Mr.Haner. He’s the youngest and the most handsome teacher here. Before, I thought I had a crush on him so every time the class starts, I really always listen and Luke don’t get jealous; he just teased and laughed at me. And when I think about that now I just laugh at those memories, happy memories including my first love.

Surprisingly we have the same class with this Terrence Hemsworth, he’s on the first column in third to the last chair and he’s besid Sciarra, I could see that Sciarra liked him because she keeps talking to him flirtatiously like she always do, even though he’s not that interested to talk. And I’m here on the second chair in the second column with Fretzie on my back.

“Good morning class, we don’t need any interruptions and we must start our classes now. I know you knew this Greek geographer who ascended the Nile with the expedition of Aelius Gallus, Roman prefect of Egypt after Gaius Cornelius Gallus, and later spent many years in Rome…”

I was listening attentively to Mr. Haner with his green eyes sparkling saying this geography stuff, when my cell phone vibrated, Miles texted me:

“Mr.H@wttie staring at u! xD”

I was taken aback, so when Mr. Haner wrote something in board, I immediately turned my head and oh! It’s true he’s staring at me, and in return I also looked him fixedly but he turned his head down when I did that. I suddenly want to laugh, that guy is afraid of my stares. Sciarra gave me a very furious look, but I don’t care I just replied her with a devilish smirk like telling her “hey your crush just stared at me.” I listen again to Mr. Haner and of course like I always do I always answer the question he addressed to all of us.

I don’t understand but I have a sudden feeling of happiness since the day Luke met the tragic accident. Is this has something to do with this Terrence Hemsworth?

Next class is Chemistry, so we had this some experiments bout some acids and bases, we had a very jolly teacher Miss Donohough and we always laugh during her time that is why chemistry seems easy for me. We had this partner’s task and unfortunately my partner is Sciarra. This wills going to be a disaster, of all the people here, Sciarra Woods my Life Pester just became my teammate.

Argh!!!

And unexpectedly Miley’s partner is Terrence. I know she’s beaming at me because my partner is Sciarra and I could read from her mouth that she’s telling me “Can we change partners?”

It’s quite funny coz I know Miley’s purpose why she wants to change partner with me. She would’ve been set up Sciarra so that she would look so embarrassing in front of everybody.

But it’s impossible, of all the things Miss Donohough don’t like is not following her instructions.

I already sense that Sciarra don’t want me as her partner also. She’s giving her vicious stares. And here I am trying my best to ignore her so that our experiment would be finish quickly.

“So Chloe you have a new guy target now huh? Luke is not found yet and there you are flirting with some new comer.”

She said it with devilish grin. And I am loosing my patience and concentration.

“Sciarra I’m not here to talk about that, and hey please focus, your dropping the chemical in you lab gown.”

I suddenly want to laugh she freaked out when I said that, and out of nowhere she flashed her way to the bathroom and telling Miss Donohough that she needs to change. She didn’t even mind that I was here working our experiment alone.

I was relieved when she didn’t come back until the time was over. Miss Donohough didn’t pay any attention to her.

We got 4 out of 5 stars in the experiment. And I’m proud because I’ve worked it all alone. Miley and Terrence worked together so they got a perfect score.

Phew! Thank God, it’s already lunch break I was kinda hungry now. And Miley kept talking about Terrence.

“Oh my gosh, Chloe he is definitely totally different from Luke because he is so silent and a bit arrogant. Yup, he paid attention in our experiment but he wants to do it alone.”

“Good for you and him, coz your right they were totally different from each other.”

Meanwhile I saw Terrence having a good time with Luke’s friends before Nick and Drew and they’re going the same way with us.

“Hey Chloe, Hey Miley!”

“Hello there Nick, Drew how are you?”

I managed to say. They were one of Luke’s closest friends; Nick was tall, has a nice olive complexion, cute curly hair and his best asset those big hazel brown eyes, one of the hottest foot ball players here. The other one is Drew high school junior also tall and tanned, he had those brown eyes also and a nice guy look, a good foot ball player as well

They felt very worry when they heard the news about Luke.

“Were fine Chloe thanks for the concern and we really felt sorry about Luke.”

Drew said with regretful expressions. And Terrence looked puzzled.
“Its okay Drew the search and rescue operation for Luke is still going on. Hopefully they will find him.”

Then Nick replied with a jolly expression.

“Maybe he was trapped in island learning a new tribe dance and when he comes back he would teach us.”

I began to chuckle a bit when he said that.

“Nick, do you think Luke will teach us to dance? I can’t imagine…”

Then they laughed again and Terrence getting out of place, before Nick remembers they have Terrence on their side.

“Oh anyway you have you met Terrence?”

I wanna say yes, were classmates and we met in Men’s Room. But Terrence answered first and smirked.

“Yeah I already met them, the other one is in Chemistry Class and oh , how can I forget Chloe right? The girl who hugged me in the Men's room."

I flushed when he said that, and he managed to smile as well. I saw the confused expression of Nick and Drew.

“So Chloe what are you doing in the Men’s Room.”

“Ah-uhm…”

Before I could answer Miley just interrupted us. Phew! She's totally my life saver.

“Ahaha Nice chatting with you again guys but I think Chloe is vey hungry, right best? So byeee and see you later.”

Miley grabbed me immediately.

“Bu-but ookay! See yah later girls!”

Then Nick winked and I saw Miley blushed. Well I keep telling her that she likes Nick but she keep denying also. And I don’t wanna force her too, Nick is not the right guy for him, you know he was one of the most terrible “Play Boy” in this campus.

“You owed me Chloe.”

“Okay, thanks best. What do you want free lunch?”

“Nope, I can afford to buy one…I guess I just have to keep that and used it when I really need it.”

“As you wish My Lady…”

We commenced to laugh and headed our way to some preoccupied tables.
♠ ♠ ♠
just updated! Comments and Subscription are well appreciated :)
thanks for reading!