Status: new!!! yay!

Oops, Matt Did It Again...

one-shot

"No, Matt! Shut the fuck up!"
"What the hell did I do?! He´s wasted!"
"How would you know that?!", I yelled back.
"We all are!" He gestured around the hotel room we shared.
"Yeah, right!" The door shut with alouder bang than I had planned and made me jump while turning around.
To face a giggeling Zacky.
"What´s so funny?"
He shrugged.
"Go to sleep." , I ordered.
"Huh? Why?", he asked with eyebrows raised in confusion.
"Cause you´ll have a huge fucking hang-over otherwise." I told him the obvious.
"And what makes you think I´m not sober?", he teased.
I turned back at him half my way down the floor to the elevator. If Zacky was sober THAT woild be...what would it be? I was confused. Did I want him to know already?
"So... you´re not drunk?" I had to be shure.
"Not a bit.", he smirked. "And now?"
"I...I´m sorry for what Matt said. It...It´s not true anyways.", I stutterd wrenching my brain for a possible happy ending out of this situation.
Zacky studied me, but stood quiet. The was no way this was going to end good...
"Uh...", with that I turned around not wanting to feel that emberassed anymore. Would it be this awkward around him from now on? Thank you, Matt! You´ve done a damn good job! Ruined my faboulous, great, orderly life. Okay, who am I kidding? My life was a mess, but I loved it. Just as much as the person staying silent behind my back.
"And what makes you think again that you have to be sorry for what Matt said?", Zacky´s voice cut the silence and filled the room with eletricy that forced me to face him. His face had turned a serious expression.
"He shouldn´t have said that!I-"
"Why?", he cut me off.
"I-Idon´t know, but I think-"
"that´s the point, Bri,", the shorter man came closer and stopped only two feet away from me.
"you think too much, but I´m surprised you didn´t wonder about me maybe, possibly feeling the same way." His huge adoreable, piercig green eyes met my gaze. Could it be? Could this mesmerizing guy love me the way I loved him? He inched closer and I could feel his hot breath hitting my throat while whispering.
"I was so oblivious, I guess you were too, but we were blind."
I stood there, totally taken aback by his words, forming goose-bumps on my neck and chest. He stepped back to study me again, but I wouldn´t let him go with that.
I streched my hands out to his face and pulled him closer.
"I love you, Syn, how couldn´t you see?"
When our lips met I smiled wide in the soft kiss, eventually sucking and nibbling at his snakebites letting all my fantasies come true. He ran his hands through my hair which made me moan and him grin against my lips.
When he opened his mouth I couldn´t wait to discover every inch of his inner mouth, his tounge caressing mine, making me moan even more.
He pushed us down the floor and into the elevator.
"I love you, Zacky, you can´t imagine.", I whispered in his ear and he attacked my lips again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! You read this!!! * dancing like a cookie* <----- make up how that looks like XD
teehee...my mom walked in right in the process of typing this in...O.o
Comments will be greeted with much much much love! <3
Please correct me if some passages or words are used wrong...I´m german, but try my best to improve my English skills <3
I adore any sort of review.

xoxo Lulu

Ps.: 55 readers and no comments??? you make me sad, people. Seriously... please??? Ö.Ö