Fight to the Death

I Will Try to Find My Way...Try to Find My Place

-Matt's POV-
“Dude I'm leaving NOW! I don't have fucking time to wait on you anymore!” 'Why does it always take Syn so long to get ready when all he's going to do is come home, with even more messed up hair than he started out with?' Hell its not worth it in this situation...if he fights... that's 3 whole hours down the drain! It's ridiculous.

“I'm walking out the fucking door, you have 5 fucking minutes to meet me at the car!” I yelled, slamming the door behind me. I walked down the steps rather quickly making my way to the parking lot next door to the apartment. See the apartment wasn't anyone in particular's it was actually the schools, but was really more like a storage place than anything else. I made my way down two flights before a girl walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her while talking on her cell phone. I stopped and slowed down some, silently gliding down a few steps, as she brought the phone away from and back to her ear again and then she looked up, her eyes were suddenly on mine. I smirked a little as I took in her scowl and look of confusion. She glared a moment before breaking out of a sort of trance while starting to talk and continuing by running down the stairs. I looked down over the railing and saw her running down the steps like some mad woman, crazily fast. I rolled my eyes before I started to run after her, my feet hitting concrete and echoing through the building. You couldn't hear hers at all.

By the time I made my way down the final 5 flights she was gone, no where to be found. I spun around I don't know how many times trying to figure out where she went. But since it was dark it was harder too. 'She couldn't be that fucking fast could she?' I wondered.

--------------------------------
-Regular POV (Blaire)-

I walk out and there's this guy on the stairs just staring at me with this smirk on his face. I glared at him wondering who the hell he thought he was! He just slowly was walking towards me, step by step. Strange, actually creepy is a better descriptive word. I rolled my eyes as Ale talked on the phone about strategy or something. To be honest I zoned as I noticed he was staring. Then Ale yelled in my ear (making me cringe, pulling it away) and I snapped out of it remembering I had somewhere to be. I sprinted down the steps, sliding down the rail most of the time and running to my now unlocked Porsche. I had a lot of experience running down flights of steps as you can tell, note sarcasm. I ripped the door open shoved the key in the ignition, slammed the door putting it in drive and was gone within seconds. As I drove into the night I saw the guy burst through the door and spin around. 'Stalker much?' I thought as I sped up and laughed slightly to myself.

About 10 minutes later I made it down to dock #125. I parked my car in the lot behind it with all the others before getting out and clicking the lock button. I pulled my hoodie closer around my body as I saw a guy come out from the door. He looked at me, like he was sizing me up. Almost as if he was trying to figure out what a girl like me was doing here. Oh. if only he knew.

“Can I help you girlie?” He smirked some, he was much taller than I was and looked down at me.
“Yeah actually.” I picked up the triple dog tag necklace that lays near my lower stomach and tugged on the one hidden in the middle of the other two. It was the one which had a three digit number on the front side and my initials with a picture of brass knuckles on the back near the curved bottom.
“Where you from?” He asked with a New York accent.
“LA.”
“Ahh I gots some friends ova theya.” He said before he stepped aside and letting me in. He continued inside further until he stopped at a door which would lead down to where the club was being held tonight.
“Thanks” I said as he opened the door and then shut it once I was inside the corridor type hallway.

I went down the dark sloped hallway that eventually led to a short set of about 8 steps. I went down them quickly walking toward the sound, to another door. Opening it the music blared some rap song I hadn't heard before. I pushed my way through the crowd over to the makeshift booth where the schedulers were before stepping onto the foot high step that surrounded the 6 foot high platform,waiting for the two guys in the booth to get to me. It didn't take very long at all. One in particular, snapped his gaze right towards me as I stepped up.

“What can I do for you beautiful?” The guy asked with a smirk as he leaned towards me on his elbows. He had straight black hair with a huge chunk of hair in his fringe highlighted a bright yellow color. He was also dressed in a real bright blue neon colored shirt with script printed along with a design along the chest. I brought my hands up to the side and gripped the booth before laying my chin on top of the flat surface, smiling slightly the whole time. I could be a flirt if I wanted... yeah right.

“I was wondering if I could get a spot.” I asked in a girlie voice, biting my right lip ring.

“Oh sweetheart... I'm sorry, but I cant let you. Your pretty little face may get bruised or your body may get hurt...and no one wants that. Do they?” He cocked his head to the side some.

“Okay, lets cut the shit.” I said sternly and stood up straight again, getting serious. “Can I fight tonight or not?”

“I love a woman whose stern.” he said chuckling and biting his tongue as I glared at him. Then the other guy spoke.

“We don't have any girls who fight here, so I'm sorry...” The other guy said. He had shorter black hair, it looked like it had been shaved off completely a few days or weeks ago, but was now grown out somewhat. He was a tad taller than yellow haired guy, and more muscular from what I could tell as well. Overall he looked older by a few years.

“Who said anything about girls?” I asked disgusted at the look that the yellow haired guy was giving me at the moment.

“Are you serious?” The (I'm assuming) older guy, asked.

“As a heart attack.” I said sarcastically.

“So you like to fight huh? I bet you're really fucking good in bed then... dominating as hell...” Yellow haired guy mumbled under his breath, I could still hear him though...plain as day. As he was leaning really close to my face the first though I had was wanting to hit him right then and there. I even brought my fist up to do so. Although, just as I was about to swing the older guy pulled him back and told him to 'shut the fuck up.'

“I have a few fighters, I don't understand quite why you'd fight but whatever girl.”

“Shes hot that's why.” I want to punch him, I want to punch him... if he doesn't shut up ill snap, I swear to God!

“I need a name.”

“Blaire.”

“Where are you from, Blaire?”

“Los Angeles” My voice plain, bored.

“You ever fight before?” Yellow guy asked all excited.

“Have you?” I snapped as I heard some ewwww and awwwwww's behind me. That made me smile a
bit.

“Not a girl... at least not, in this situation.” Yellow haired guy said licking his lips afterward. Ew. My small smile was immediately erased. Okay, last straw. I went to punch once more but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and there's this (I admit it) cute guy grinning like he caught me stealing. I ripped my arm from his grip as I stormed away. That's all they needed, now I just had to wait and find out who I'm fighting.

While waiting I found the bathroom and went in. I stood in front of the mirror taking out my snakebites, 3 piercings in each ear and industrial piercing in my right ear. Wincing a little for the industrial one, I think its infected a little bit. I put the rings and studs into my pocket and zipped it up before working on my hair. I brought it up into a tight, yet messy bun and tied it there. My hair was long, so even with it tied up there was enough to grab, and it hurt like hell when pulled. Guys are low shots... See we have a no crotch shot rule...sometimes, what about hair pulling? “Lets make a person go bald?' I roll my eyes at my thoughts. I don't complain much, I suffer through it but I hate the fact that guys use that to try and win. It works too, especially if you are on the about to losing side of the fight. I bet they'd pull out every hair off peoples head if they could win by doing just that. Annoying.

I rolled my eyes again as girls came walking in, giving me a weird look. One of disgust and maybe even a twinge of jealousy mixed in. I pushed past the “posy” in their 8 inch stilettos and walked out. Girls like them, you know they're here for the guys. They want to get them in bed... I unzipped my hoodie and allowed my tank top to show some as I waited impatiently to get started. Hyping myself up with the rage I kept bottled in for the past few hours.

-Brian's POV-
“Who. is. that?” I asked Jinx at the booth as I pushed through the final few people in my way, finally making it through the sea of people around the ring. She just walked away and was heading to the bathroom, people shoved her a bit but I don't think she 1) cared or 2) noticed. Jinx turned to me brushing the black and yellow hair out of his eyes.

“The gorgeous hot girl is Blaire. She wants to fight tonight.”

“Seriously?” My face contorted in confusion. She's fighting, that's a joke right? She is so tiny and girls...they don't fight, or.. I don't know.

“Apparently as, and I quote... “As a heart attack.”” Jinx said as Zeke, his older brother, swiped his feet out from under him making him drop quickly down to the cement floor. I couldn't see but I heard the thump over the annoying music blaring through the speakers. I rolled my eyes at the two brothers. This is the usual for them both.

“You want in I'm assuming?” Zeke asked, he had always been more mature despite the age thing.

“Am I fighting her?” I really didnt want to I mean, come on...

“Depends. But you may..”

“Yeah, I want in.” I said. I really don't want to fight her though, I cant hit a girl let alone one who only weighs about 100 pounds max. Ill take the chance though, I need the money.

“Dude I want in too, just to wrestle with her.” Jinx popped back up from the floor, his head peaking over the board that was used as a counter type top.

“Yeah, more like rape her in the process... Dude that isn't cool.” I told him, all he thought about was girls while here and which he could get to go home with him after.

“Hey! Shad's wan in too?” Zeke asked I nodded before going back into the crowd, in search of the guys. I found them around the bar every one drinking some kind of alcohol.

The first match up was being called as two huge dudes went to the circle.
“Rumor has it a chick is fighting tonight.” Johnny said out of nowhere. He just got back from grabbing another beer

“Really?” Jimmy asked excitedly, jumping up and down some in his seat. A few girls around the table stuck up their noses at his reaction.

“Yeah her names Blaire, Jinx is into her already.” I mentioned. Everyone turned to look at me, obviously wondering how I knew this information before them, and ultimately why I hadn't told them sooner.

“What?” I asked annoyed. I wasn't obligated to tell them anything! I dint think it was that big of a fucking deal anyways.

“So it is true?” Zacky asked and I nodded as the siren went off. I didn't say another word about it. Fight one was done and over I guess. My name was then called with Chaz's. 'God I fucking hate him ' I thought as I ripped myself from the seat and went towards the center to get ready, grumbling the whole time.

As I was walking away I heard Matt mutter.“I'll believe it when I fucking see it.”