Fight to the Death

It's Been Awhile, But I Can Still Remember

(Blaire's POV)

The week that ensued was literal fucking hell for me.

The Director decided I had to be punished for the whole 'Zacky sleeping in my bed thing' and then on top of that he punished me for the “help” I received in doing the laundry. Even though I hadn't gotten any in the first place.

I thought about purposely blowing up the washer somehow but I come up with the conclusion that I would only get punished for that too so I decided against it...for the moment.

After the punishment of having to clean the Directors house spotlessly, cleaning all of the bathrooms within the “school,” and countless bruises and cuts later I was sent into “isolation.” Basically mean that the Director gave me a change of clothes and locked me into a white padded room in a straight jacket.

I figured out after the 2nd day inside that the new director guy was the only one who had keys after Jimmy (I think) slipped a note under the door. (There was a “-J” at the end). Since that day then I've been stuck in this room with terrible bright lights that are constantly on and not being able to move much unless I literally roll around. I only can eat what some guy whose name I don't know feeds me by hand (gross), but I guess its a good thing; I can actually eat somewhat again. Even if candy isn't involved...OH!! Did I mention that I almost got out of the straight suit with the help from that unknown guy but of course the moment I do the devil himself shows up and caught me. It took a lot of convincing for him to loosen the straps... I was almost able to hide it too, after he left me alone in the padded room again. However, the director guy grabbed my arm when he came in to “check on me” and said arm wasn't exactly tied down anymore...so yeah it was obvious right then and there that I got out of the straight jacket's restraints. He slapped me and kicked me a few times after getting another unknown someone to hold me down. All to keep me from kicking and punching him. I was tied up although this time duct tape was used as well. Now it was just impossible. If it wasn't hard the first time, which it was, it definitely was a gazillion times harder now.

---------

-Jinx's POV-

It was a Monday, the start of a great new week. Yeah, that's sarcasm. Last week I lost 20K in bets. So this week I needed to make it back!Somehow... Sooo, that's the only reason why I'm looking forward to this week. Unless I loose even more money........................

Shit don't think about that!!!!!!!!

Where is Blaire when you need her? Damn, 3 out of 3 fights. All hers. Now people tend to not exactly like her after that and she has a lot of new enemies as a result but she is one hell of a fucking good fighter. I need her! Yes that may or may not have multiple meanings... So sue me!

“DUDE!”

“WHAT!” I screamed back at Zeke. 'Why with the sudden urge to scream in my fucking ear?!?!' I asked to myself silently.

“I've been trying to get your fucking attention for 5 minutes, what are you. Zoning?”

“NO!” I paused taking in the knowing look he was giving me “okay mayyyybbbbeee. What do you want?”

“We. Are. Here. Get. Out. Of the damn CAR!” I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the shiny Jet Black 2010 BMW M6 Convertible. Yeah, I do know specifics. After all, Zeke made me search the whole damn planet for this exact car he wanted. Everything had to be perfect for him! I must admit, it was fun calling people and acting like a bastard though. I don't get to do that much. Make people scream in anger at me over the phone and know that they wont be able to call m ever again and that I won't call them either. Classic tale of hilarious, fun. For me.

I slammed the door behind me (on purpose) only to have Zeke (being the loving brother that he is) grab me and drag me to the entrance. He slammed me up against the concrete brick wall and finished by pushing me to the ground with nothing but a smirk on his face. I new he was only messing around but it didn't really matter. I hated him at the moment.

I got up and followed him into Detonio's, an Italian Pizzeria or whatever they consider it this month, it was always different therefore it was hard to keep up with.

We went to the back and past Geo (the guard) and eventually entered into the club. It was still really early, there were only a few people littering the huge room however that would surely change within the next hour to an hour and a half; right before the “games” the people would begin to flood the place.

I walked straight over to the bar that was set up and stole one of the many bottles of Vodka off of the counter. I pulled off the temporary cap and brought the glass bottle greedily to my lips, letting the liquid burn down in my mouth before doing the same down the back of my throat. It was a great feeling.

Alcohol in hand I ran over to the booth and jumped up into it rather dramatically. Don't ask me why, I just felt like it! I sat in the chair taking another mouth full of the heavenly drink until Zeke grabbed the bottle out of my hand, almost letting it crash to the floor underneath us.

“What the fuck?” I spat out after swallowing the liquid hard, ending up in my choking and coughing at the hurt and sting my throat was experiencing at the moment.

“You aren't drinking. Not tonight. I can't deal with your dunk ass now.”

“Who said I would drink myself into damn oblivion, Zeke? Huh? I was only drinking some.” I grumbled.

“Well I know you, when you drink you get fucking trashed. Every single time. There is no some in your vocabulary. It is all or nothing” I smiled, knowing what he was saying was true. “And besides you're underage.” Then that smile dropped instantly.

“Never stopped you or me, for that damn matter, before.” I spat out; ripping the neck of the bottle out of his grip as well. He was about to tackle me to the ground, I could tell, but instead someone ripped us from our thoughts of killing each other.

“Do either of you know Blaire?” A random kid asked as he stood on the ledge of the booth. I eyed him suspiciously. I never saw him here before. 'Why does he want to know anyways?' I took in his whole profile, clothes and all while asking myself that single question.

Dark brown hair which was longer of course, green eyes, lip ring, black shirt with some logo on it I've never seen before, hoodie, semi-tight jeans, vans on his feet. Hell the kid could almost have been my fucking twin. You know what I mean?

“Ah, yeah we know her...why?” Zeke asked eying the new guy weirdly as I had moments before.

“Oh, um I'm Ale.” He stuck out his tattooed covered arm in an attempt to get us to shake his hand. Neither of us made a move to do so, I'm pretty sure it was because of the shock. He lowered his arm back to his side whenever he noticed nothing was gonna happen, then he continued speaking. “I haven't talked to her in about a month, I was just looking for her.”

“Where are you from?” Zeke asked suddenly “And how do you know her?” I put in quickly.

“I'm from LA and she's my best friend. She came here to live with her brother, I talked to her the first time she fought here on the phone... some guy named Sammer? Samsher...Sam- something. I think.” He paused briefly. “Anyways, I haven't heard from her since...”

'Huh, so is she like in incognito or something? Fall off the face of the earth?'

I turned my head enough to the right to see Shadows and Syn come in with their other friends. They were at the booth within seconds of me noticing them.

“I've called and emailed but she wont answer so I came here looking for her. I found her brothers apartment but it was empty. The landlord said he moved out 3 weeks ago, that would have been right after she got here. I'm just worried I guess, its not like her to ignore me. She always calls me for no fucking reason a bazillion times a day, even if I'm like a foot away... Just for stupid stuff like to tell me her dog barked or some shit like that.” This Ale guy spoke and finished with a grim, straight smile/frown on his face.

“Are you talking about Valencia?” One of the guys asked, I think his name's Johnny Christ.

“Blaire” Ale said. “She doesn't like her first name.”

“Yeah, sorry-”

“She got sent to a school for juvenile delinquents, you didn't know?” Shadows said.

“SHE WHAT!?!?” I yelled bluntly. Oh yeah, she did say something about that... “NEVER MIND!” I screamed just as quickly after remembering her words. Damn the fucking alcohol must be getting to me. Already? Is that possible... Everyone was looking between my face and the bottle sat idly on the top of the booth's counter. “Oh shut the fuck up” I mumbled before collapsing back into the chair next to me.

“No. I didn't know. But then again that's something she wouldn't tell me from the first place...”

“Why not?” I asked curiously.

“She has this thing with the law, no one has ever believed anything she's said so she has a huge hate for them. She wouldn't ever admit she was sent to a place like that. Even to me.”Ale said mumbling the last part quieter than the rest, in a sad sounding voice.

“Dude, come with me for a minute.” Syn told Ale motioning away from the booth. He nodded and they both left.

“Syn and I want in...” Shadows said before joining the rest of his group near the bar. Fuck. I want to know what they're telling the Ale kid, what they are talking about. I need the scoop on her. Hell I want to know this stuff.

How the hell do those guys know about Blaire anyways?

“Yo, I want in dog.” I rolled my eyes and faced a guy who started coming here a week ago, guess he's from Chicago or something. He likes to pretend he's ghetto even when we all know he's the furthest thing from it in the whole entire world. I'm more fucking “gangster” than he is. A major POSER is more like what he is, to say the least.

I shook my head some to clear it of my thousands of thoughts and started to write the names down.

-----

-Matt's POV-

“So Ale, I need to know something.” I asked after reaching the bar, Syn had taken him there and stopped saying whatever he was whenever I came near to them both.

“Um okayyy?” Ale looked nervous at the thoughts of possibilities of that question he would be asked of.

“Did her brother really move?” It amazed me, her brother didn't seem the type to up and leave, then again he shipped Blaire to the school in the first place.

“Yeah. I cant find his name listed under anything either.” Ale began “There isn't any record of him using any money out of his bank account, he didn't take Blaire's car from his “old apartment,” he didn't have a car either, and there isn't anything listed that he's leased out an apartment or bought a house...Its like he disappeared off the face of the Earth. There isn't any trace of him anywhere...”

“How the fuck do you know this stuff?” Jimmy asked all excited. He was bouncing in his stool, moments away from clapping crazily as well. So like him.

Same thing I was wondering... How would Ale know “this stuff?” Ale bit his small hoop lip ring nervously before casting his eyes to the ground and scuffing his foot on the cement below his standing body.

“Its kinda what I do...like hacking and computer stuff. Those thing actually were the easier things to find out about anyone.. There's a bunch of other stuff that's a bit harder to find...” He looked back up at us all nervously.

“That is fucking awesome!” Jimmy yelled out a bit too loudly. Everyone that was around our group stared a moment before looking away quickly when he gave them the finger(s).

“So you don't have any clue what happened?” Zacky asked, Ale shook his head.

What the fuck happened to her brother? No one just disappears without a trace like Ale mentioned.

Then again, he seems like he knows what he's talking about. But still, its impossible. Right? What would she do if she found out about her missing elder brother? I cant let her know, not until its for sure anyways...

He could just be vacationing for all we know.

“Nich has disappeared in the past, but he's never went without telling Blaire... They're close, or were close I guess. Closer than her and me have ever been. He wouldn't just leave her without letting her know anything about it...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Click?

Subscribe? Comment if you want as well?