Fight to the Death

Walk Alone Against All We've Ever Known

-Matt's POV-

“What do you mean? They don't seem that close. I mean he sent her away and all..” Zacky said.

“Well” Ale paused a second thinking about something “her parents never really raised her- raised her... Nichcoli did more for her than they did even though he was gone a lot of the time and addicted to shit... but anyways, they were close, its just recently that they haven't really been. But still, he calls her and she calls him constantly. Or they did. He told me once he still feels obligated to, or something like that for screwing up in life...I'm not really sure?”

'He cares about her...' I mumbled underneath my breath to myself. 'So he disappeared without any warning?... that just doesn't sound right,' something sounds weird to me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone. But then when I turned the whole way around the person was gone. I could have sworn it was the new, younger Director however that is impossible. He was at the school. He wasn't here...he couldn't be, he couldn't have gotten in could he? I suddenly felt the need to check on Geo, the guard, just to make sure. Even though I was almost sure I was just imagining it.

“I'll be back” I said quickly before walking away from the guys. I could hear them say things behind me probably along the lines of 'Where are you going' or something like that but I didn't hear what was said. Maybe that's because I have a one track mind...

I ran out of the now crowded room towards the door. I walked quickly up the steps and ran through the restaurant's kitchen to where I last saw Geo. He was still there.

“Hey Shadows.” He said smiling some while turning his attention back to guarding...he definitely took his “job” seriously. I sighed in relief.

“Geo, did a assho- I mean a new guy come through. He's about 6 foot, short blond hair...” how else do I describe him...dickhead, bastard, fucker, asshole, bitch. Nah, none of them would work. Geo doesn't know those particular descriptions of the shit head.

“There was a guy with black hair...or was it brownish?... Dark brow-”

“Yeah, his name's Ale. He's Blaire's best friend from LA... but I'm talking about a different guy.”

“Um there was a'tually a blonde guy, he just didint' belong you know. Eh (I) could tell. Eh (I) turned him away. He ass'ed about the “'vents” but I told 'em I had no clue 'bout what h'es talkin' 'bout. Eh guess he sorta matches maybe... he had on like designer\ jeans and a white dress shirt wit' sunglasses... He didint' seem to know what was going on at all so yeah, he wasn't getting in eas'ly.” I nodded.

“Is there any other way in the club besides through here?”

“No, no windows or 'nything...there's a delivery door ba' there” He pointed to a hallway beside him “Bu' ain't no other way bu' through me.” He smirked and looked at me a moment.

“Alright thanks dude.” I said plainly.

So maybe he was here. Definitely sounded like the fucking guy. I balled my hands into fists out of anger. How could he be down there if there wasn't any other way in?

If he was, we have one huge fucking problem. He isn't the smartest guy and well... he can get in. Not fucking good at all. I walked back down to the club and stood at the doorway a moment scanning the crowd. Should I tell the guys? Would they think I was insane?

I went up to the booth instead and talked to Jinx, I new he cared about Blaire so it could help some even though in the back of my mind I was worried about her liking him back in return. After all he was closer to her age by a lot. He just turned 18 about a month and a half ago. Or so I'm told. But yeah.. I asked him if he saw the Director, same description with the addition to the clothes as a possibility. He of course said 'no' but then again he seemed piss drunk now too, at least from what I noticed. Zeke also said a quick 'no' before asking 'why are you looking for the guy?' I lied and told him he was an old “friend” deciding telling the truth would only wreck some sort of havoc. They do say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer right? I scanned the room once more from the booth before finding the guys. Besides, who was to say I wasn't just imagining things after all?

“Where the fuck did you go man?” Syn asked as I neared the bar.

“Look, I may sound crazy but...” I took in a deep breath and eagerly let it out. Meanwhile they all looked expectantly at me for an answer. “Aw fuck it!” Now they were confused. “I could have sworn I seen the Director over at the door.” Their mouths dropped before they all broke out in laughter.

“Yeah right” they all said in one way of another.

“That's what I thought you all would fucking say.” I snapped “but I went and talked to Geo. He said he denied a guy that matches the Director's description not too long ago tonight.”

“Wait you don't think he really Iis here do you?” Zacky said after immediately sobering up, stopping laughing. He looked almost afraid. I shrugged.

“Zeke and drunk ass over there are gonna keep an eye out for him... as am I,” I nodded to the booth and laughed a little upon describing Jinx's drunken self.

“Jinx drunk again?” Jimmy asked laughing hysterically again.”- Alll-Already? AHAHHHA” He collapsed giggling onto the floor and was now rolling around making a scene and kicking at random people's shins. By the time he stopped there was a 6 foot space between any part of him and the people. “Fucking Pussy.”

I rolled my eyes as the fights began. I grabbed a bottle of rum off the counter and took a swig. It burned but tasted so damn good right now. I put finished by putting the cap on again, setting it back down as the fights and noise went on around us.
-

-Blaire's POV-

The Director came around earlier that day. Him and his sadistic thoughts, words, actions, and looks circled through my mind. He woke me up by pulling me into a sitting position by my hair. I yelled in pain and glared at his smirking form.

He smirked more sadistically then and gave me a proposition. Plain and simple it was that he would let me out of here if I would let him do whatever he pleased to me. And I only had one answer for him. ' Go to fucking hell!'

He proceeded as he slammed my head against the white fluff underneath me, most likely expecting it to hurt. But it didn't. I'm assuming he forgot we were in the “padded room.” He told me that I would regret my decision before he kicked me in the head and slammed the door closed and locked it behind him.

I winced as the bolts and locks outside seemed to echo in my aching head. Dizzily, I sat up against the cushion of the wall. I made up my mind; this shit stops now. I wont be a fucking push over anymore. Iwould will fight back.

The old Blaire would fight back.

I wasn't going to cry or let them do whatever they want to me anymore. I'm done with the crap I'm going though, all the emotional stuff. I'm done beingscared.

I broke away from my thoughts as I heard a loud bang sound. I jumped out of surprise and sat up again quickly, searching around the white padded room. It wasn't from inside so it had to be from somewhere outside the door. I moved skillfully across the floor and over to the wall where the door was. I struggled against the duct tape and restraints yet I had to get out of here somehow. I was determined. Another bang sounded, this time louder. This only made me want to know what it was more than before. I jumped again as something solid hit the metal door with a ringing clang, and then another softer clang.

My eyes widened thinking about what was happening... What the fuck is going on?!

-

-Matt's POV-

The fights were over for the night, now we were just partying for fun. Or people were still partying for that matter. Drowning the dull pain away if you will.

Although, some never stopped.

It was around 3 am and I was dead tired after fighting Sameer. He was easy, sure. But not sleeping much for a week then fighting, and teaching on top doesn't exactly work with me well. It takes a lot out of a person, weakening them, me. I'll admit it, I wasn't anywhere near my best tonight.

I need to sleep, but I cant really do that until I see Blaire and make sure she's okay. I just cant sleep because thoughts about everything that could have happened, things that could be wrong, things that hurt her kept me awake. This had been going on for a whole entire fucking week. And I cant seem to put the thoughts aside and ignore them, despite being like the walking dead.

We all lazily walked out of the club with various degrees of alcohol coursing though our blood and bodies at the end of the night. We went straight out of the kitchen and ultimately the Pizzeria almost at day break.

It was New York City, we were on the streets...people still were all around us as well. Time had no effect on anyone in cities. Traffic was still bad too. I hated traffic with a passion yet then again its something that comes with the city-living lifestyle.

I glanced to my left to see the guy from before...the Director. He was standing under a street lamp across the street, down somewhat and I was certain it was him. I blinked rapidly as I stopped numbly all of a sudden. I grabbed the clothing of the person in front of me as a reaction to the new sight, not being able to speak a word.

“What the fu-” Syn turned and had to have seen what I was looking at. “Fuck...” he whispered as he glanced at me. Apparently I wasn't just imagining it after all.

I didn't know what to do and neither did he. So there we stood frozen, while everyone else was still walking down the sidewalk towards their various cars.

I watched in slow motion as everything stopped as he slowly began walking towards us.Hand and arm extended high into the thickening air encircling us all.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Live Her Life

Subscribe please, comment if you want to as well? ^-^ Thanks for reading!