Fight to the Death

Forgotten Not Forgiven

Shadows had one hell of a pissed off looking face going on...I stared at him, frozen just honestly wondering what the hell he was gonna do next. I cant believe I had just walked away. Okay. So I could but I mean, he scares the shit out of me! Especially after last night. The anticipation of him killing me in my sleep was making me paranoid at the moment even more than last night after the fight finished and I had to deal with what I did, being on my conscious. I wanted to scream at him to just do whatever he obviously had planned, get it over with. he did have something planned right?

'Ahhhh' I mentally groaned, it's killing me. Anticipation. Now I have him really close, staring at me, set to kill, and he is extremely calm at the moment... It was like the calm before the fucking storm! Dammit, he is driving me insane! Yet at the same time I couldn't look away from his glare... His frickin eyes were hypnotizing me or something...

“Hey Matt!” I heard someone call to our right. I finally was able to break the stare and look in the direction the voice came from. There stood some other guy, whom I recognized seeing at the club that first night. He strode towards us, closer all the while smirking that damned typical “evil” glinting smirk.

“We aren't done.” Shadow's hissed looking at me again, trying to read my reaction within those few second before he took an uneasy step away from me.

“Well, well, well whose the beautiful girl wearing...your clothes?” I blushed and looked down at my bare pale white feet. The pants I was wearing bunched up thickly around my ankles, almost entirely covering everything but my toes. When no one said anything else I looked back up and I was alone. What? Looking around me in circles, 360 degrees a few times there still was no one around. I am alone in the hallway. What the fuck? Where did they go? And how did I not hear 2 huge guys walk away...

I stood there alone, biting my bottom lip and glancing longingly from in front of me to the empty doorway to my side which led to the main buildings' room. From there, there is only 1 more unlocked door and I could be free. I could run out and be on my own until I was 18...then no one could do anything. I looked to my left once more not seeing anyone and bent down inconspicuously to roll up the long jeans up around my knees so that I could run and not trip. “If” I were to run. What the hell am I kidding. I stood back up and looked once more, all around me before starting to creep, slowly towards the door. In the mean time I was making sure they weren't waiting to kill me around the corner. As I ran out I noticed no one was there... At all.

I took off running like you wouldn't believe. I ran straight to the huge wooden doors and pulled them roughly open with my hands. It hurt (considering my wrist) but it was worth it...I was getting out. No matter what.

And it was this easy? There's no way. I slowed after 60 or so yards of running. I was still on the driveway, although something was wrong. I stopped instantly at the thought, almost falling because I did so, so quickly. Turning in a sort of slow motion there were a few men behind, coming towards me with what looked like machine guns. I gulped...They wanted me to run. Wide eyed, I looked in the direction I was originally heading before I took off again. This time even faster, if that is even possible. There's no fucking way I'm going to just stand there and wait for them to kill me! If I had any chance I was going to take it, NOW!

I was so close yet so far away at the same time. Don't you hate that? As I was grabbed by the back of the loose, ultimately flowing shirt, my body flew backwards and instantly came in contact with the ground. The only sounds were a scream and snapping sound. The person stood over me, casting a shadow as they still held my aching wrist tightly in their calloused hands. It hurt like hell and I was doing everything in my poser not to move or scream because it would only make things worse than what they were right at this very moment.. I looked up into the sunlight to see Shad- I mean Mr. “Sanders” standing above me...of course it was him, who else would it fucking be. It was just my luck. He pulled my wrist hard towards him trying to make me stand up. I screamed once again in pain before I hunched over as it reverberated, coursing through my entire body.

“I thought I told you to BEHAVE!” He yelled in a very, very, VERY angry hissing voice which made me want to crawl into a hole and hide yet at the same time I wanted to kick his ass for yelling at me. He still had my wrist in his grip as he tightened it and drug me behind him. I literally bit at and into my lip, blood filled my mouth with an overwhelming metallic taste. I kept beside him so he wouldn't pull, but the grip was still there, tightly. We passed the scary guys with machine guns as he marched the two of us, half running/ half dragging at one point, up the driveway again. To the place I just left..well tried to leave unsuccessfully. I cringed thinking of what was going to happen now. Hey, you can't hate me for trying though, wouldn't you at least try if given the opportunity? Well right about now I was highly regretting my spur of the moment actions. I was done for.

He walked me straight to my “dorm” and threw me in recklessly before he slammed the door and locked the locks on the outside. I was pissed, I wanted to punch someone, destroy something, jump off a cliff... anything at this very moment to get rid of the pain and anger taking over me emotionally. After a moment I relaxed slightly on the cement floor as the cold crept inside me and calmed me down some. I laid there quietly only listening to my breathing until I had the sudden urge to scream my lungs out... so I did. Once I was done with that, it was silent again except for the hushed voices coming from the outside. I couldn't really make out sentences though I heard choice words. Truthfully, I didn't want to know what they were talking about or what they said.

-

-Matt's POV-

She was something the fuck else. I swear to god! I shook my head as I left her in the abandoned dorm room, remembering everything that happened moments ago. Sinking to the ground against the wall, I hit the back of my head a few times. I ached, and all she was doing was making my head erupt in pain as well. Okay so how this all came about...

[flashback]
Johnny, came from the teachers house and wanted to talk to me about some kids who decided to skip out on class today... Some kids in dorm 8 who I was responsible for and would need to discipline later on. It just keeps getting better and better. I left her for not even 2 fucking minutes and she's gone! No where to be found. I then ran out of the hallway as the siren sounded. My eyes widened as I ripped open the wooden door and looked outside. She was trying to escape.

“Do NOT shoot her!” I screamed as I ran towards them. The closer I got to the guards I saw her stop a moment, before taking off like mad. Damn she could run really, really fast I remembered from the first time I saw her at the apartment building. I made myself go faster despite the pain running though my body. Still, I pushed myself faster trying to grab her. I caught up with her soon after that and pulled on the back of my shirt which was on her body. It flew behind her making it easier in the long run. With a grip on her broken wrist I began pulling her towards me. She ended up on the ground screaming in pain. I wanted to say sorry but I snapped, screaming at her while dragging her back the way I just came. I was pissed, I didn't want to hurt her even more than she already was now but I definitely had no choice after all of this. I told her to BEHAVE, what the fuck is wrong with her? Doesn't she know how to listen, I was telling her this for a reason.... It was life or death at this point and she had no clue whatsoever! I threw her into the dorm and locked the doors, all 3 locks, willing my frustration to leave. That's when I sunk to the floor and slightly beat the back of my head against the block wall behind me until I heard screams. At that sound, I stopped and listened carefully in confusion as to why she was screaming in he first place.
[end flashback]

“Brian said you would be dow-...what the hell is going on in there?” Jimmy asked me setting down beside me. I shrugged hoping he'd let it go. He had came right as the screaming started, hence the quick change of thought. Not that, that wasn't common...We both sat there listening to the screams seep through the crack where the door and the floor didn't quite meet. “It sounds like she's fucking getting murdered or something.”

“Well if she keeps it up I'll have no choice.” I mumbled, his eyes widened as the screaming seemed to suddenly stop.

“She's the one who just tried to escape?” I nodded numbly, slowly getting angry once again. No one has been stupid enough to try to escape before. At least not while I've been here working. She's the first. I guess her being put here, instead of with others who had gone to classes today may have something to do with that... maybe. Or maybe its just her, she's tough and clearly a fighter as well know from experience. I smirked a little remembering what she has done. “So, I'm assuming that smirk means you have something in mind to do to her then?” Jimmy's voice was grave and slightly scared at whatever was running through his mind.

“Nahh, not yet. Just thinking of how she beat up a few select enemies of mine in the past.” He looked at me confused.

“Who, whose in there?” he asked anxiously. Apparently he still didn't know.

“Blaire.” I told him in a “duh, why the hell don't you know this already' tone. His mouth dropped open further causing me to roll my eyes. He stood up and grabbed the keys out of his pocket. I watched him walk to the door and unlock it before stepping in.

“Owww! fuck!” I heard something hit something else. What the-? “Dammit.” something else, I stood up and walked through the door “Fucking, STOP IT! AH!” Jimmy screamed. I switched on the light to see him rolling on the ground in pain fighting of Blaire, who was standing over him. She looked over at me, looking like she got caught stealing as I came in view of the “situation.” I grabbed her with a yank on her shoulder as she fought against me.

“FUCK YOU!” She screamed as I was pushing her back into the original room she woke up in, inside the dorm next to the last one Jimmy let her out of. I was sure to lock the door quickly after slamming it behind me. Then I was left looking down at Jimmy who was still laying there...on the floor.

“Come on it cant hurt that sucking bad.” I said over my shoulder as I was walking out towards my office in the main building.

“Sure. She beat the living fuck outta you. You know it hurts MATT!” He screamed in a frantic squeaking, high pitched but groaning voice.

As I walked inside my office (which I shared with Jimmy oddly enough) I saw suitcases. “Most likely Blaire's” I mumbled lowly to only myself. I continued to the couch and opened them up, going through them. That is what they're there for after all. I admit she has some pretty damn awesome taste in clothes... and music from some of the t-shirts I saw. I sorted through everything and in the end there were like 10 different piles.

1)Had clothes. (shirts, jeans, underwear, bras...clothes, how else do you explain that)

2)Had clothes she wasn't permitted to have because of strings. Stupid rule but she couldn't have them or I would be killed for giving them to her in the first place.

3)Had clothes I refused to give her for the simple fact that I would have to see her in them at some point and/or I would always be imagining her in them. Wondering. And that, it would be good. I would well... I wouldn't be able to stand it lets justsay.

4)Had the clothes I just got her from storage, these were soon moved to the 1st pile. Eliminating pile #4

5)All the electronics she may be able to use though it doesn't seem like she will at the rate she's going like laptop and I pod , phone, all of which I looked through. (Yeah, couldn't help myself. I know want, no NEED to know who “Ale” is.. oh and Jinx was in there. I think he really does have some sort of serious thing for her...my God that is surprising.)

6)All books...drawings and journal...I looked through these as well. She was able to keep these, though I may not give them to her, evil me.

7)All hair stuff and or makeup... I don't need to explain do I?

8)Jewelery, A few Necklaces, a bunch of bracelets and two rings amongst a shit load of earrings of every kind. One of the necklaces was a dog-tag, just like I had it had all of her info on it. “students” aren't really allowed jewelery so I put the dog tags around my neck instead. The rest was put into a zip lock bag and sat aside.

9) Other random things in little piles. Which was then made into one huge one with everything she could not have.

“What are you doing?” Jimmy asked, after blinking his eyes a few times. Maybe he thought he was dreaming. I didn't even really notice he was here until now so it definitely is possible. He stepped over the piles before making his way to his desk and setting on the top, still looking at me oddly.

“What does it look like?” I snapped standing up.

“It looks like you care a little too much about a certain somebod-”

“Shut the fuck up!” I growled, grabbing the things she could keep and putting them into one of her suitcases. I took the rest and dropped everything but her phone, I pod and computer into the other. I ended up putting the stuff I was “keeping” in my procession, into a locked drawer in my desk and left the room with the two suitcases. I dropped one off in storage and then took the other back towards the dorm to her.

So what if I picked apart every single part of her things, looking at everything and everything. Taking I all into my memory?

-

-Blaire's POV-

I sat in the corner of the darkened room holding my wrist for a while. I now needed to put it back into its socket never mind that fact that it was still broken, but whenever I touched it even slightly it hurt like hell. I tried I don't even know how many times to just pull on it in order to make it hurt less in the end though I couldn't, I kept chickening out. After what seemed like hours I needed to use the bathroom. I went over to the door beating on it with my unhurt hand and yelled “Shadows” over and over until the door burst open. I stepped out of the way before I got hit and looked at his amused yet angry face.

“What the hell did I tell you about calling me that?” He asked rudely.

“You know what, I'm not gonna go through this now...I need to use the bathroom.” I said in a don't mess with me tone.

“oh, well go ahead.” he said after moving out of my way as he came into the room and put some things down on top of my suitcase.

“I um...I don't know where it is.” I said embarrassed suddenly and looking at my feet.

“oh... yeah, um go out to the left and go the whole way down its the last door on the right.” I nodded and followed his instructions.

He was still there when I got back. I walked cautiously, timidly into the room... not wanting to make him mad. He was laying with his back to the beds mattress, his leg off the side and on the floor. He must have hears me though because he quickly sat up (wincing a little from what I could tell with the sucking in of his breath.)

“So uhh...Valencia huh?” I nodded slightly still looking at the floor. “look at me” he demanded, coming towards me. My head raised slowly.

“What?” I whispered.

“I want you to know the rules here, you're lucky I've decided to take it easy on you because you- Well, trying to run isn't going to happen again , you hear me?” He said it more as an order or a demand rather then a question but I nodded nonetheless. “Good, I ahh, I came to give you your stuff and to tell you that school will start tomorrow.” he started to walk out.

“Are you going to fight tonight?” I asked without thinking...suddenly regretting it too. He smirked and looked at me.

“No, there isn't a meeting night. Why?” I shrugged.

“I, I'm sorry for last night...I don't know what happened to me. I just, I wasn't really-” I sighed “I don't know...” I really didn't know what happened, what got into me. And that was the honest to God truth.

“I'm going to forget everything that has happened so far. We will start over new. But just so you know, you are not forgiven.” I nodded, fair enough I guess. I doubt it would get any better now but maybe I could still push his buttons a little, maybe? “Get some sleep, school starts pretty early.”

Hours later I was in my own clothes laying on the “bed” humming a random song. Well more like I would start one song, stick with it for about a fourth of the way through and then change to an entirely different one, constantly over and over. I couldn't finish one without thinking of another, better one...I knew too many songs by heart, that was the problem.

I was extremely bored and my whole body ached I turned so I was laying on my side with my hurt wrist laying carefully on the pillow beside my head. I sighed and closed my eyes hoping I could sleep because if I could, I wouldn't have to be bored any longer.

Suddenly the dorm room door which I closed for no apparent reason, slammed open against the cement block. I jumped as a figure came into the dark room and was walking towards me. I started going crazy in my mind as he lightly grabbed my upper arms in his hands. I thrashed my legs around, screamed and cried trying to get away.

“Shush. I'm not gonna hurt you.” He said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/ subscribe for quicker updates :)

To Live Her Life