Status: COMMENT

The Amazing Journey

Down in the Depths

May 31, 1778

I step out to the helm, my throne of my ship, keeping an eye on the horizon. You never know when another pirate ship might attack ours out of the blue. I yell out commands to the man in the birds nest and the rest of the men. I love this job.

I stand there steering my boat, enjoying the slight wind blow through my hair as the sun begins to gently set. I entertain myself quietly, keeping my private thoughts to myself.

Until....

I hear a cannon echo and my men from the birds nest shout, "We 'ave com'any!!" They all scurry down from their posts, fearing the cannon balls would hit them first. They all look at me waiting for the next command. "What are ya filt'y maggots waitin' for? Go down to the cannon's and get ready!!" I shouted.

Most of my men raced down to the cannon rooms, preparing themselves and the ship for the fight about to commence. The rest stayed with me, pulling out their swords showing no fear in their eyes. We stood all in a line with our bodies tense waiting for the bad guys to show up.

We heard them board our ship and immediately as they saw us; they charged us, running with their swords outstretched and aimed for us. I charged to them, slinging my sword to connect with one of the men's swords. I lunged and attacked, plunging my sword in and out of the man's side in a matter of minutes. My sword continued to rip and penetrate the men's flesh, forgetting our odds of winning was... well.. it wasn't good.

My men were dying one by one, retreating to their quarters but not finding any good hiding spots. The bad pirates started tearing my ship to bits, dismantling my home. I couldn't allow it to happen; it was all I had left. I screamed, "Parleigh." All the men stopped and turned around to stare at me.

"You he'rd me. I said bloody Parle'gh! Now you have to take me to your 'aptain and le've me men a'one." I shivered as I spoke, looking directly at one of the men lick his lips at the sight of me. I gagged at the thought of why he was licking his lips...

Women were scarce on ships and men still had needs on the sea as they did on land. Ugly -lip-licking man grabbed me by my arm and threw me over his shoulder, towing me to the unknown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!