Status: COMMENT

The Amazing Journey

Dead Men Tell No Tales

June 2, 1778

I remember the days when I could just be a little child. I played with my brothers and sisters, played with dolls or played with my sword. I only had one duty and that was to just be me. To just be the one and only Josefina Hart but now I was to be Captain Josefina Hart. And as I marched handcuffed and chained to one of my men; I knew I had to be something more.

I had to play the part of a different character.

A character I wasn't so sure of because me and my men had a different type of life. We relaxed together and we're ourselves. Yes, the men knew if they disobeyed me then I would gut them from elbow to toe but they knew I was a woman.

I was a woman who had cried when grief had struck and when death had come. I was a woman who was wanting of a man and an actual life outside this boat and they knew I was a woman who was lonely. Lonely for home.

Ugly-lip-licking man pulls the chain since I had to start lacking in my pace, grinning at me in a disgusting way. I give him a look of pure malice, showing him the wrath that will await him if he even touches me in any inappropriate way. I stop dead in my tracks and grit my teeth, yanking on the chain trying wriggle it off my wrists. I pull and yank but nothing happens; the ugly-lip-licking man walks slowly to me with an evil look upon his face. He holds his sword pointed out and stalks the prey of his desires.

He reaches me and grabs me by my neck, menacingly planting his sword by my jugular as he holds me by my hair. "Lov'ly lady p'radin' around as a 'aptain." he says as he strokes my hair roughly. He lets my neck go free from his sword before putting it back in it's sheath on the side of his waist.

"'T'me to take 'is wench to the 'aptain boys."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT