Living in the Shadow

All you need to know!

I looked across at my mom, she was 32 yet she looked more like my sister than a mother. She was a teenage mom, she had me at 16, the age I’m at now, and god she’s controlling. Who am I out with? Am I in a sexual relationship? Am I using protection? Sometimes you just want to say SHUT UP!

My mum was beautiful, a lot prettier than I ever could be. She had long blonde hair that was forever being styled, washed and blow-dried at the local salon in town. Her body was every inch perfect; Toned, tanned and well looked after. She was always showing it off, in the shortest skirts you can imagine, crop tops, barely there bikinis, you name it she has it and that’s not just the clothes I’m talking about!

Mom’s very open about sex; she can talk the lot without feeling embarrassed or feeling uncomfortable. The latest story was about how she had to give a random man a blowjob at the club she went to with friends last weekend. I was mortified when she told me. I didn’t know where to look, I can definitely tell you now, I do not take after my mother!

Mum has two jobs; No! Not prostitution which you probably all think but she did back in the day which is how I was conceived, she actually has quite respectful jobs. She’s a glamour model and very famous for it and earns a bomb for it, she loves it, and she goes under the name of ‘Candy’. She’s also the owner of the new salon ‘Baby Cakes’ which is settled in LA.

‘Baby Cakes’ is Mom’s business which I work in at the weekends with Chrissie, Mom’s mate. Everything in Baby Cakes is girly including the interior, not just the inside but the outside too. It stands out on the boring, clone-like street. When you look up or down the street, everything is plain and boring. Shops are either painted White or cream! How boring is that? The only colourful thing around is the busy roads that is always busy of cars of all colours, red, yellow, blue... you name it, it’s on the road. They zoom by like there’s no tomorrow, in a hurry to get to there destination. No wonder there’s always accidents. Inside the salon, there’s a white desk with a pink till, pink diary, and of course pink stationary. Then there’s the waiting room, painted white with pink leather chairs, a white table with gold embroidery which was covered with the latest fashion magazines such as ‘Style of fashion’. Then there’s the hairdressing area, the massaging area and of course the manicures/pedicures, and of course everything is Pink and white. Mom’s favourite colours!

Well... I haven’t told you anything about myself yet, and like I said, I’m nothing like my mother as you’ll see. I have long dark brown hair which is naturally curly, thank god for straightening irons. I also have big hazel coloured eyes, a small nose and also small in height. Luckily I’m not fat or too thin, I’m average. I take after mom in small things such as we both go to the gym, we both love horse riding, we both have big boobs, and we both have good bodies. My other hobbies are music, drama, designing and of course dreams. I have so many that I plan to make them come true. Make them real. Make them me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy x

COMMENT, RATE SUBSRIBE :D
thanks x