The MiRiKi Member's and Their Pasts.

Rin's Past #1

Rin's parents, happy married, had four children. Reiji, Ryusuke, Riichi and Rin. They were a relatively normal family. Trying to survive the challenges of raising four kids. But this happiness ended when Rin was eleven years old. Her older brothers were still young as well. Reiji being only seventeen, Ryusuke being fourteen and Riichi being thirteen. After this incident, everything would change in the Soniko house hold.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Hello?” Rin spoke into the phone. She silently listened to the person on the other line; her body froze. “They…they what?” she asked nervously. Reiji, Ryusuke and Riichi looked over from the other room. Rin suddenly dropped the phone and fell against the wall. Her three brothers ran into the room. Reiji quickly grabbed the phone. Ryusuke and Riichi grabbed Rin.

“Hello?” Reiji asked. The person on the other line repeated the information to him. Reiji slowly hung up the phone and stared at it.

“What is it?” Ryusuke asked, still holding Rin in his arms.

“Mom and dad…got into a car crash.” Reiji said. “They’re at Jikurachi hospital…and they’re not doing well…”



The four children silently sat on the bench outside in the hall, waiting for the news. A doctor slowly walked out. Reiji stood up.

“Well?” he asked.

The doctor sighed. “You’re father will make it. He should wake up anytime now. But your mother…I’m sorry to say that she passed.”

Everyone froze.

“You mean…she’s dead?” Reiji asked; his voice was shaky.

“I’m sorry.” The doctor said. “We did the best we could. But her wounds were too great.”

Reiji’s gaze dropped to the floor.

“We’ll speak to your father when he wakes up.” The Doctor said. “Again, I’m sorry.” he walked off into another room.

Reiji turned to his siblings silently.

Ryusuke silently looked straight ahead; his eyes narrowed. Riichi’s eyes were closed lightly. He slowly took breath after breath. Trying to stay calm. Rin, however, stared straight up at Reiji, tears pouring out of her eyes.

“She’s really dead…?” Rin asked softly. Reiji nodded slightly. Rin lowered her gaze to the floor; her tears dripping off of her face onto the tiles below her.

“Damnit...” Ryusuke muttered, lightly slamming his fist against the bench.
♠ ♠ ♠
Robin here. DUH.
I mean, this IS Rin's past.
haha
Sad. Very.
Oh, it gets worse.
But then happy.
Cause I believe in happy endings.
=)
there will be more.