The MiRiKi Member's and Their Pasts.

Kisa's Past

Kisa lived with her little brother and verbally abusive mother. She had never met her father seeing as how he decided to leave after Riku was born. Kisa was six and Riku was four

><><><><><><><><><><

Kisa was standing in the hallway holding onto her brother, Riku’s hand as their mother grabbed her purse and coat.

“Now baby,” she said leaning down to kiss Kisa, “You take care of your brother now. Mommy is just going to be at a friend house tonight alright.”

“When are you coming home?” the little girl asked.

“Tomorrow,” her mother replied shutting the front door behind her.

Kisa may have only been six, but she wasn’t stupid. She knew her mothers routine and all the men she spent her time with. Her mother wasn’t going to be home any time soon.

That night, like every other night their mother wasn’t there, Kisa walked around the house locking all the doors and windows and climbing into bed with Riku.

The next morning she looked through the cupboards. Luckily her mother remembered to go shopping a couple of days before.

“Kis-Kis. I’m hungry,” Riku whinnied, walking into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

“I know. I’m getting the cereal down. What kind do you want?” she grabbed the stool and climbed onto the counter.

“Rice Crispies!”

She grabbed the box and some bowls, climbed back down and poured it out.

“When is mommy coming back?” Riku asked after a while.

Kisa looked up from her cereal. “Later tonight I think,” she studied her brother’s sad face, “How would you like to go on a picnic at the park?’

“Really?” he jumped up excitedly.

“Of course. You grab the basket and I’ll get some money so we can go shopping.”

Soon they were off, Riku holding the basket and Kisa carrying the money. They bought some bread, lunch meat and snack.

There were plenty of other kids at the park with their parents looking after them... Kisa picked a nice shady spot under a tree a\overlooking the playground.

Hey! Let’s go play tag with them!” Riku pointed to a bunch of other kids.

“I don’t know.”

“Please!” he used his wide eyes to his advantage.

“Fine, let’s go.”

><><><><><><><><><><

“Bye-Bye!” Riku waved after his new friends as they walked home.

“Maybe we can go back tomorrow,” Kisa happily skipped up the steps to the front’s door. Her happy mood quickly vanished though as she saw lights on in the house and heard her mother’s voice through the door.

“Mommy came back early,” she said grabbing Riku’s hand and putting the basket behind the potted plant on the porch.

She tried to open the door quietly and sneak past her mother but failed, “what the hell are you two doing up?” she yelled as soon as she spotted them.

“W-we were at the park,” Kisa stuttered.

“You know when I bring friends over you are to stay in your room. You’re embarrassing me! How dare you disobey me! Go! Now!” she screamed pointing to the rooms.

They ran as fast as they could to Kisa’s room, Riku crying loudly and Kisa trying as hard as she could not to cry.

><><><><><><><><><><

Her mothers yelling woke Kisa up the next morning, “What do you think your doing Miyuki?”

‘Aunt Miyuki?’ Kisa thought rubbing the sleep from her eyes, ‘What’s she doing here?’

“I’m here to finally take the kids! They need a parent that’s here for them and not off partying with guys!”

“How dare you come into my house and accuse me of being a bad parent! Get out of my house!”

“Not with out Kisa and Riku,” noticing Kisa standing in the door way she said, “Hey Kisa dear. Will you go get your brother please?”

“Kisa you stay where you are!” her mother screamed.

She looked at her mother and her aunt. Scared and unsure of what to do Kisa ran for her hiding place in the closet.

“Kisa! Get your ass over here!”

“Don’t you talk to her like that?” Kisa heard a slap and Aunt Miyuki walking into the room, “Kisa?” she opened the closet and spotted her hiding, “We’re gonna go to my house for a bit. Ok?”

“What about Mama?” she asked quietly.

“Mommy can’t come with us right now.”

“O-ok,” Riku grabbed on to Kisa’s arm as Aunt Miyuki led them outside to her car.

><><><><><><><><><><

"Kisa! Riku! Mommy!" a little boy yelled from the front door.

"Daisuke!" Kisa and Riku yelled in unison as they tried to rush out the car.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" Miyuki called.

"Really good! We had lots of stuff to do. Is Kisa and Riku really living with us?" he asked running over to them.

"That's what Aunt Miyuki said," Kisa answered before her aunt.

"I'll go show you your room! Follow me!" Daisuke said, smiling and taking his cousin hands. They rushed though the house until they came to a bed room.

"This is yours Kisa and Riku will share with me," Daisuke said smiling as Riku started crying. Miyuki rushed into the room worried.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Riku? Are you ok?" Kisa asked hugging him.

"I don't wanna sleep with Daisuke," Riku cried.

"Why not sweety?" Miyuki asked.

"I wanna sleep with Kisa,"

"But honey. Your room is with over there. With Daisuke."

At this Riku started crying harder. Kisa hugged him as hard as she could and said, "Please Aunty Miyuki. Just for a little bit. Riku gets scared at night. Thats when Mama gets mad."

Miyuki looked at her neice and nefew and sighed, "Of course he can stay with you if that's what he wants, but soon he's gonna have to try to move into Daisuke's room. Alright?"

"Thank you Aunty!" Kisa yelled smiling, hugging Riku and her Aunt.

><><><><><><><><><><

“Riku! Wait! That’s not Aunt Miyuki's yard!” Kisa yelled as she ran after her brother. He was in the neighbors’ backyard thinking it was a game of tag when he ran into an old lady.

“Riku? Kisa? What are you two doing?” Aunt Miyuki called from the back door. “Oh no, Mrs. Soniko are they bothering you? I’m very sorry.”

“No, no dear. Its fine,” the old woman chuckled. “They actually remind me of my grandkids. My Granddaughter Rin is about your age and he’s a lot like my grandsons when they were little.”

“I didn’t know you had grandchildren.”

“Yes, four, one girl and three boys. And how long will these two be staying?”

“They’ll be living with us for now, and it’s about lunch time. Inside you two,” their aunt herded them to the house.

“Well they can come over any time they like, “Mrs. Soniko waved after them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long!
It took me forever to think of what would happen, write and then type it.
It's really sad, but they're all orphans so of course their pasts would be sad.
Anyways Enjoy!!
-Ashley