Teasing to Please

1/1

The twenty-sum students piled into the math classroom, carrying on their conversations from lunch. Everyone except Alex. He kept his head down as he quickly made his way to his seat in the back of the room, and pulled out the worksheet that would be due today; the one he never finished. He let his curly mass of hair fall into his face as he diligently worked, trying to finish before the teacher entered the room.

Alex tried not to notice the boy currently walking through the door; the boy wearing the tighter than necessary jeans, and bright blue graphic tee; the boy that was walking in his direction. Alex knew that Cash would sit next to him; he always did. He always put him through some sort of torture, just because Alex was shy and timid. It was purely talk; nothing physical ever happened, but Alex didn’t know when those words would become actions. He didn’t know whether he was dreading that day, or wishing for it to hurry along.

By this time, Cash was sitting beside Alex, inconspicuously listening to his walkman, despite the fact that the teacher had still yet to enter.

Alex intently watched Cash, who seemed to be immensely enjoying whatever it was that he was listening to. His eyes had lulled closed, and his head was now softly rocking to the silent beat. Alex cracked a smile at the sight; Cash could be so adorable sometimes.
Alex nearly jumped out of his skin when the heavy classroom door burst open just as the final bell rang. He sunk into his seat and glanced around, hoping no one noticed him staring.

A short, middle-aged woman came through the doorway, dragging a cart with her. On top, a moderate sized TV sat, with a rather new looking VCR placed on a shelf beneath. She settled at the front of the room with a huff, and after adjusting her tousled auburn hair, she turned to the students with a strained smile.

“Hello, class. Your teacher had to leave early today, and asked me to fill in. She just left you guys a movie to watch,” she paused to look at the case on the desk, “Gallipoli. You guys can just relax this block; I don’t really care what you do.

[First Person POV]

She popped in the movie, and soon after flipped the lights off. As soon as the room became dark, I could see Cash taking off his head phones, and gingerly put his walkman into his backpack. It was cute how much he loved that thing. My smile was quickly replaced with butterflies at the screech of his chair moving closer.

I took a deep breath as his body pressed against mine, and held it as I awaited his voice at my ear.

My eyebrows furrowed when it didn’t come. Was he not going to do anything today?
My confusion was turned into realization and shock when I felt his warm hand on my knee, giving a gentle squeeze. My breath hitched in my throat when it trailed to the top of my thigh, and began rubbing small circles with his fingertip.

At last, I felt his breath on the sensitive skin of my neck, and anxiously waited for his words.
“You’re coming home with me tonight,” he said huskily.

I managed to squeak out a mumbled “Am I?” as he continued his patterns on my left leg.

“Yeah, and you know what? I could hear the lust as he spoke to me.

“What?” I had no idea how I was still managing to speak.

“I’m gonna fuck you senseless,” the smirk was evident in his voice.

My eyes widened at this, and I wondered whether he was being serious or not.

I started to seriously doubt the latter as I felt his hand fumble at my jean’s button, trying to undo it one handed. He didn’t have much luck. When he checked that no one was looking, he quickly reached his left hand over to help out, and placed it back in his lap when he had succeeded.

He maneuvered his right hand in to my boxers, and, after roughly grabbing the shaft of my dick, began to rub the tip with more care. I gripped my chair, and stifled a moan as he ran his calloused thumb over the slit.

This was all new to me, and I didn’t know how I should be reacting. I didn’t know what had come over him. What had come over me.

I felt the blood rushing to the center of my heat, and knew that he was giving me a full blown hard on. Should I be embarrassed? I found my answer as he began to slowly pump his hand up and down: not at all.

“You like that, don’t you?” His hot breath was at my ear once again.

When I didn’t reply, he did something—something that had my eyes rolling back—and I could only react by gripping the edge of the table with my clammy hands.

His pace was painfully slow, and I found myself silently willing him to go faster. He was now using my pre-cum as a lubricant, which just made this feel a hundred times better.
“I know you’ve wanted this for a long time, even if you won’t admit it to yourself,” he whispered again, his signature smirk brushing against the skin behind my ear.
I still said nothing, for fear that if I opened my mouth—even the slightest bit—the moans would escape my throat.

I could only sit, eyes wide, teeth gnawing at my now swollen bottom lip, just allowing Cash to have his fun. I felt helpless; like I was losing my self-respect. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if there was anything to do. I felt violated and exposed, but most embarrassing of all, I felt happy; happy that I was the one getting this kind of attention from Cash. Was that so wrong?

I was brutally shaken from my thoughts when Cash pulled his hand from my pants, and scooted back to his side of the table. My eyes snapped to his, and I was astounded by what I saw. His expression was blank, his eyes glued to the screen. My mouth opened and closed multiple times, and I knew that I looked like a fish, but I couldn’t help but try to speak. When I failed to form words, I looked down to my lap. My jeans were still undone, and a bulge was still very evident underneath of my blue-green plaid boxers.
I hastily fastened the button, embarrassed that he had left it like that.

I finally managed to say something—anything—that would make Cash explain why he had suddenly stopped.

“Wha-,” was all I could get out before Cash shushed me.

“Well if you decide to join me tonight, we can pick up when I left off,” he explained cockily.
“So you’re just going to leave me like this? There’s still another class after this. I can’t just walk around with a boner,” I struggled to keep my voice at a whisper level, but I was furious.
He looked at me with feigned innocence, “I’m sorry, did I do that? Looks like you have quite the dilemma.” With that he turned back to the movie, and ignored me for the rest of the period.

I tried to pay attention to the rest of the movie—I really did—but it was nearly impossible. I was too focused on… that.

Well, I guess I know what I’m doing after school…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the random switch to first person. I never write in third, so I had unintentionally switched when I was writing this the first time, and I'm too lazy to fix it. Besides, I think it's better to see just how Singer feels about everything.

Feedback?