I'm Waiting

Honest

His hand ran up my thigh, making the skin beneath his calloused finger tips shiver. I curl my fingers and toes into the sheets, trying to grasp onto something that feels real because when he does this I really think I’m in a dream. This…ecstasy is just too good to be true.

Those lips that are so addicting to me cascade down my neck gently. His grip on me is lose. He’s holding me like a precious jewel, one that is fragile and easily breakable and I have to say, I kind of like it. The soft skimming of his lips and fingers, it makes me shiver.

I feel him nip softly at my pulse point and I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning like a whore. I run my hands down his back until I reach his ass where I definitely grope him. He grunts and shoves his hips down onto my own, making a startled moan erupt from my throat.

Once our hips touch we know that they can’t pull apart. We pant as our hips meet one time after the other, roughly and desperately grinding against each other. The fabric of our boxers creating delicious friction between us.

“Nash,” he purrs against my ear. His hot breath fans across my neck, making the hairs stand up at attention, and that’s not the only thing standing up.

“W-What?” Wow, is that my voice? I sound so…breathy…why does he make me act like such a girl?

He kisses the side of my mouth delicately and this, this is what I love. I love it when he holds me so softly, when he kisses me so gently, when he looks at me with that certain spark in his eyes that I know I have in mine, because this all tells me that…“I love you.”

That what he says is true.

I feel myself smile as I hold his head in my hands. I run my fingers across every little detail from his eyebrows, to his eyelids, to his nose, his cheeks and his lips and everything else. I lean up to kiss him, but there’s no lust only passion shared between us. “I love you too, Troy.”

He smiles and damn does it feel good to know that I put that there. And the sweet moment is done and over with the moment Troy reaches into my boxers to grasp the one thing only he is already to see and touch. I curse at the feel of calloused fingers running across my head.

He smirks when my back arches up in ways I didn’t know possible until he got a hold of me. Our chests touch and I run my fingers down his bicep, leaving red trails behind.

He fists me in his hand and works up and down my length slowly. I squirm in his grasp, my entire body heating up. The main source being in my stomach, where it’s coiling and just waiting for me to hit that edge. I thrust upwards into his more then willing hand and grunt.

He uses the pre-come as lubricant and it only adds to the pleasure coursing through me. Of course, this pleasure is dulled the moment a wet digit circles and pushes into my entrance. I whine, but mainly from embarrassment.

It doesn’t hurt as much as it once did, but the embarrassment is still there. Troy tries to make me focus on the pleasure instead, by kissing me. I throw my arms around his neck and invade his mouth. He grunts when I suck his tongue into my mouth, wrapping my own wet muscle around it.

We pull away, panting and as red as fire trucks. I throw my head back onto the pillow when he suddenly picks up his pace around my cock. I entangle my fingers into his hair when I finally hitting my orgasm his name on my tongue.

His eyes search my own and he asks, “Ready?”

I nod and watch as he lubricates himself. I can feel myself getting hard again. He places himself between my legs and I feel his tip rubbing against me before he slowly pushes in. The pain shoots up my spine, but it’s dull and it doesn’t take long for me to adjust to his size.

I grind my hips against his. He hisses, but pulls out before plunging back in, hitting my prostate dead on. In, out, in, out. I cry out in pleasure and wrap my arms around him. I kiss his neck, the taste of sweat and Troy hitting my tongue.

His grunts and my moans of pleasure are the only thing echoing inside this house. Our hips thrust with one another at a quick pace, one that has us both satisfied.

“More!” I shout, entangling my fingers in his hair, which is damp with sweat. I gasp for air, but that air is knocked out the moment Troy thrusts back inside me.

I groan in pure ecstasy and thrust my hips along with his, wanting him to get deeper and deeper. I can feel the heat building up again inside me. My stomach does summersaults and heart does back flips. The pleasure and the feelings that only Troy gives me all work together to create this glorious feeling of pure satisfaction that has me screaming for more.

Troy grunts against my ear and his movements become sloppy. He’s close. I’m close. We’re both teetering on that edge. He grasps my cock once more and with a few flicks of his wrists, I finally come, screaming his name as I do.

“Nash,” he groans against my throat before finally hitting his orgasm as well. We continue to rock against each other until he’s finally finished.

We fall back onto the bed, panting. His hands run up my still shaking thighs and over my stomach. I shiver at the feel of his fingers gripping my chin, turning my head so I can face him. His smile is the same as my own.

“I love you Nash,” he whispers against my lips. I smile and roll over so that I’m on my stomach on top of him. We both sigh and I curl into him, more than happy to just be in his presence.

“I love you too.” And that is the honest truth.

I love him. I love Troy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmm, you know you love me for this =D
Next chapter is the last D=

Comment&Subscribe?