Status: Looking for co-authors

Forever They Will Be Secrets To Me

Secret #31

I miss all of the little things we used to do. I think back on them all of the time. I miss watching the time with you, and I miss how we were together so often back then.
I wish you wouldn't work yourself so hard, and I wish I could rub your shoulders everyday you get home from work so they don't have anymore knots in them. If something bothers you or makes you upset in any way, all I can think about is getting rid of it so you wont be sad, or angry, or frustrated because of it anymore.
I'm always so afraid to tell you a lot of things, and I know you would listen, but my words just don't know their way out in times like those. I do want to tell you, believe me.
I'm constantly hoping that you like even the littlest things I do, and if you don't like something I do, I try my hardest to avoid it. If you suggest it, I always end up trying it, in fact, when I try something new, whether or not I do it again depends on what you seem to think of it. When I do or say something stupid around you, I always hope that it doesn't make you think any less of me. I'm terrified of doing something wrong and I'm even more afraid that you'll push me away, brush me off, or not want to be around me for whatever reason. Because of that, I try not to be clingy.
I'm always worrying about you and hoping you're alright because losing you would tear my entire world to shreds. I think of you nonstop and I hate when we have to be apart. Before I even open my eyes every morning, I always wish you'll be there to kiss me and say "good morning" because waking up next to you would be no less than the greatest thing.
I remember the day we met so well, and although I made a complete fool of myself, I'm glad you are with me to this day. You mean more to me than anyone or anything could ever hope to understand. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know who you are! :3
(there are plenty of clues to let you know that I'm talking about you).