Status: Looking for co-authors

Forever They Will Be Secrets To Me

Secret #51

I'm diving deeper now, so deep that it's hard to see the light of surface anymore. I feel like I'm being sucked in the venomous trap, only it doesn't feel like a trap at all. It's like heaven singing to me as I shed a tear of all the worries about him. Does he like me? Why can't we do anything about it? What if he likes someone else? Ah, the life of a teenage girl has started to make sense now, for now I know how it feels. It's so hard to think about him, and see his pictures and his name everywhere, and not talk to him, for it might show too much. Still, I am a pawn in the King's game, and I haven't made a move yet. No, I stay in place, yearning to be moved yet afraid of being hurt or attacked.

If he does love me, and if he really cares, why can't he just tell me? I told him, because he's my best friend, that if someone were to tell me that someone likes me, I'll deny it until it's proven. How can someone's love be proved? Well, if he tells me face-to-face. That's all it takes, but it's taking so long for one person to do it. I long for him to say it, but it's like time is against me, slowing things down a step.

I love you, but please tell me if you feel the same. ~