Status: Looking for co-authors

Forever They Will Be Secrets To Me

Secret #74

Looking back, I've realized how much I've changed so much through the years. The young, strong, independent and naive girl from the past, who told herself constantly that I would never date, get married, or even have kids turned into a girl who opened her eyes. I admit I am still naive and young, as well as independent to myself but my strength wavers now. I have a lovely boyfriend who is beyond amazing. Even though we don't do much, I feel so comfortable when I'm with him and I'm so grateful to have a wonderful person in my life. He's the brightest reason why I wake up in the morning. We're still fighting for acceptance, and I won't give up. I want to get married (preferrably to him) and have two kids after getting a career in pharmacisting. I want to also become an artist, performer, and/or singer-slash-song writer. I want to continue guitar and learn the piano. Before I met my boyfriend I never had such confidence. Now, ever since I met him, I feel like I can do anything. He's always there, supporting me when I need him, and I'm so glad to call him mine. Without him, where would I be? Probably still that girl who still thought guys were just stupid idiots (no offense, I used to have a grudge against guys; now a majority of my friends are guys, so I love them very much.)

Baby, we made it this far. I just wanted to stop and say thank you for everything. (:
I love you!