Status: Looking for co-authors

Forever They Will Be Secrets To Me

Secret #82

People will tear you down. It's what we do, which is the saddest thing in the world. We tear each other apart just for personal satisfaction or whatever crap their excuse is. They will call you names, push you around, judge you, laugh at you, and other shit. But what they don't understand and will never see is that we're all different. So what if I like to chase my dog around like a child? So what if I say the weirdest things at the most random times? So what if I still have an obsession of Hello Kitty since a little toddler? So what if I can't stand the cold? So what if I love art? So what if I don't dress like a slut (I like layers, thank you)? They will never understand how beautiful an individual is, because they don't even understand how beautiful they are. Yes, they're beautiful as well. They're just covering themselves by acting like bitches and sluts and whatever you like to call them, which is why they're so blind of themselves. They will take all their insecurities out on other people. Just know that deep down, they don't mean that shit. You are fucking beautiful. Your hair, eyes, face, body, personality, everything. You are so beautiful, they just don't know you well enough to see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S. I'm thankful that the people who are in my life understand me and think I'm just right the way I am. It's a blessing in my life, and I hope you all know that there are people in your lives that understand and love you for who you are as well.