Status: slow-ish updates..

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

Chapter 1

[Alex]

“Hey! Look!” Jack said to me. We were at a park in Illinois. We were playing at Six Flags St. Louis for Bamboozle tour, so we decided to go to a little town to see what it was like. Jack pointed to a little trail coming off of the mile trail we were on, it led to a little neighborhood.

“Dude! I wonder where it leads to!” Jack was always a hyper one, very curious. We walked down to the little neighborhood, it looked nice, all of the houses were one story though. It was one of those neighborhoods that all of the houses looked different and had different yards. Not one house looked like another.

The street was pretty quiet as we walked slowly away from the park we were at. When the park was finally out of our view we could hear music softly through someone’s window. The music had to be blasting from inside the house because the window was a good distance from the street.

“Do you hear that?” I ask to Jack. We both stop to listen to what the person was listening to. We listened closely, we could hear the melody of “Painting Flowers.” We listened longer for about ten minutes, and one after another All Time Low songs came blasting of the house.

“Jack,” I looked at him, “I think that one person inside that house is a All Time Low fan.” I was smiling now thinking that we should go surprise the fan. Jack was thinking of the same thing, he looked at me and gave me a devilish grin and started walking toward the house.

As we got closer the music got louder and louder until we were at the window where the music was coming from. Looking inside the window, I could see that the person likes blue, it was obvious, their wall was blue. I looked down at the person at the computer, she was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed wearing purple pants and an All Time Low shirt. Her hair was weird but unique, her hair was shoulder length with brown/black hair with a underlayer of bleach blonde.

She looked beautiful, she had bright green eyes that made you want to shrink away at certian times, she looked a little young but she was beautiful, I had to get her number and her name. Jack was the first to speak, “hey! You like All Time Low?” he shouted in the window to be able to be heard over the blasting music. She jumped when she heard him speak and looked around the room, the last place she looked was the window and then she yelled: “Oh my gosh!! Its All Time Fucking Low!” well I found out that she cursed. She ran to her door and came outside to meet us, Jack and me both had giant grins on our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I started a story. I know its not good. I am a horrible writer. But whats the harm of trying?

Oh! And if you read this please tell me what needs to be improved! Pretty pleases!!

Commentt??? :)