Status: slow-ish updates..

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

Chapter 11

[Alex]

“Your kidding right?” she smiled.

“Um… yeah. Of course I’m kidding.” I nervously laughed. “Why would I say something like that?”

‘Ha ha! I’m going to go hang out with Luke now.” and with that she smiled and turned back to the back lounge.

“Damn” I whispered to myself as she left me to think. What the fuck was I thinking? I cant believe I said that! I like her, I really do. I just didn’t want to admit it.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I lied down in my bunk. I am so confused. She’s only fifteen and I’m twenty-two, that usually doesn’t work too well.

“Hey man.” Rian said peeking his head in my bunk. “What’s up with you?”

“Nothing” I said bluntly.

“Come on. I know you Alex, there is something wrong.”

“Fine! You want to know what’s wrong? Ashley! that’s what’s wrong!” I almost yelled at him.

“What’s wrong with Ashley?” he asked.

“Luke looks at her like some god damned trophy and I don’t like that!” I whisper yelled at him.

He looked at me intensely, “its more than that isn’t it?” he said softly.

“Yeah there’s more to it…”

“Did you want to talk about it?”

“Fine. I really like her, but she’s so young and I don’t want to ruin her life. I told her I liked her before she went back to Luke and she asked me if I was kidding so I said yeah.” I looked at Rian.
“Well, I think this is something that you need to figure out on your own, but I’ll be here along the way.” he smiled at me.

“Thanks Rian.” I smiled at him, “I’m going to go to sleep now.”

“Your welcome. I’m one of your best friends. You can come to me for anything. So goodnight Alex.”

After Rian left I had a little more thinking time and I guessed that things just have to run however they were meant to. I rolled onto my side to try to fall asleep. I was thinking of all the things that have happened to me so far. Some of them have changed my life.

I smiled as I fell asleep thinking about Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
its kinda short... but i wrote this in like a half an hour or maybe twenty minutes.. i'm actually not sure...

all of your great comments made me write it :]
so thanks youuuu!!!
:D