Status: slow-ish updates..

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

Chapter 14

[Ashley]

Today was the day, the day I was going to perform on stage with my favorite band with thousands of people watching. Thousdands. Oh my gosh something is going to go wrong, I just know it, but usually I’m wrong.

Luke is currently with me, we were watching a movie in my bunk and I fell asleep, then he fell asleep. He is so cute when he is sleeping, he is so peaceful, like he has no worry in the world. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.
*_*_*

“AW! Look at them! They are so adorable!!” someone screeched, I’m guessing Jack.

“Yeah, so cute” an annoyed voice said, it sounded like Alex.

“Alex, Jack! Leave them alone, let them sleep!” Evan, All Time Low’s sound dude yelled.

“Too late guys I’m already awake.” I grumbled, I really wanted to sleep. “Oh good your up, you have to get ready for the show!” Jack practically yelled in my ear. Yay.

I shook Luke, “Wake up I have to get ready for the show,” I told his half asleep brain. He looked up at me with his eyes half closed, it was really funny actually. ‘Wake up!” and I shook him again, but giving up and climbing out of my bunk. I grabbed my clothes where I set them last and changed into something cute for the show tonight.

Twenty minutes later after I got dressed, put on my make up, and straightened my hair I was ready to go. Before I walked outside and into the venue I popped my head in my bunk to see if Luke had left yet. He had, I didn’t even hear him leave, oh well.

I walked outside to be greeted by Rian who sometimes likes to stay behind until a few minutes before they need to go on stage. The closer I got to the building the more nervous I got. Why did they have to hear me singing in my own little world in my head? I regret not officially making sure everyone was gone.

I walked into the little room that had the band’s crap in it. I use lovely words to describe things, don’t I? As always Jack was running around and screaming about how one year ago he didn’t have armpit hair and now he has some. It was pretty pointless.

Soon enough it was time for All Time Low to go on stage and perform for their screaming fans. I was even more nervous as I walked closer and closer to the stage. The crew prepared them for the stage as the fans just screamed louder and louder. I don’t know if I would be able to do this.

In no time Colussy was giving Alex his acoustic guitar and he introduced the song Remembering Sunday and started singing.

”He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes…”

I blanked out for a moment from nervousness thinking about what might happen if I mess up. I really hope I didn’t mess up.

I guess I blanked out for a long time because Matt was pushing me out on stage and my part was coming up soon. When I came into view the fans went crazy, that really helps with my nervousness a lot. (note the sarcasm there) I sat down on that one thing, I didn’t know what it was called, and picked up the microphone from next to me.

Alex started singing the part before mine, “The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn’t think much of it then
But it started to all make sense
Oh I can see now
That all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my who ever
Where ever she may be”

“I'm not coming back
I started singing,
I've done something so terrible
I’m terrified to speak the truth you'd expect that from me
I’m mixed up, I’ll be blunt
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair
And out of my mind
keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now I'm not home in the clouds
Towering over your hair


The fans cheered for me after I got done with my part, I guess I did pretty good.

I guess I’ll go home now
I guess I’ll go home now
I guess I’ll go home now
I guess I’ll go home…
Alex sung as he finished the song.

I stood up and hugged him smiling. “I would like to thank my friend Ashley for having enough courage to stand up here and sing for all of you. Give it up for Ashley!” Alex said as I blushed a deep red. The fans started cheering really loud for me.

I waved to his fans and walked off stage with a smile on my face. That went better than I thought it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i thought i would just write this four you lovely readers. :]

Comments? Subscribe?