Status: slow-ish updates..

I'm Just A Girl With A Dream

Chapter 6

[Ashley]

I walked outside the next morning in just some shorts and a baggy t-shirt. The sun was shining bright and I could tell it was going to be a great day. I smiled to myself as I went back into the bus to get some real clothes on.

When I came back out in my outfit I saw Alex sitting on the couch.

“Good morning Ashley. Did you want to come and get breakfast with me?”

“Sure. Its not like I had anything to do anyways.” I walked to the car with him and we drove off to Denny’s.

**

“So, has his always been your dream?” Alex asked me.

“Dream for what?”

“Well you know like going on tour and like maybe I dunno… date one of us…” I busted out laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“Well you see its only been my dream to go on tour with you gus and meet you. I’m not one of those crazy fan girls that write stories about them falling in love with you. Not that ther're creepy or anything. Thet write good stories about you and Jack.”

“Phew! That’s good to hear! No offence but you’re a little young for me. And what about Zack and Rian?”

“None taken. I know I’m young and that’s ok with me. And not a lot of people write about them I don't know why though.” I smiled at him.

"Oh well ok then." he smiled back.

A fan came up to Alex, “Oh. My. Gosh! Its Alex Gaskarth!! Could I have a picture with you?” she had a big smile on her face. He took the picture with her and signed a picture when she turned to me.

“Are you his girlfriend?” she gave me a dirty look.

“No I’m not. I’m just a friend” “Good. He doesn’t deserve a emo bitch.” and she walked away leaving me sitting there with my mouth hanging open.

“Don’t listen to her. If she said that to one of my friends she isn’t a real fan. She might as well be the emo bitch not you.” he told me.

“Well that was rude of her though!” he chuckled. “Yes Yes it was.” he gave me a reassuring smile.

We walked out of Denny’s after we had finished eating and talking, so we decided to go for a walk.

“You know its very nice out here. I wish it was like this in Illinois. Our weather is bipolar.” He chuckled.

“I don’t really think that your weather is bipolar.”

“It is! I swear! Its like 40 degrees one day and 70 the next! Its bipolar I tell you!” he was laughing at me now.

“Don’t laugh at me. I’m only telling the truth. The weather is bipolar!”

“Ok, ok I believe you. The weather is bipolar there.” he smiled at me.

“See? I’m almost always right” I returned the smile.

“Oh are you?”

‘Yes. Yes I am” I gave him a toothy grin. “But the key word is almost

“Ah I see now” he returned the smile to me.

There was a girl running down the sidewalk, I really hoped it wasn’t a fan girl. But of course I’m wrong. She was wearing an All Time Low shirt.

“Hey! Your Alex Gaskarth!”

‘Why yes. Yes I am.” he smiled at her.

“Could I have a picture with you and your girlfriend?”

“Uh… she’s not my girlfriend. Just a friend.”

“Yeah I’m just a friend.” this was really awkward.

“Oh,” she looked a little sad, “that’s too bad. You two make a cute couple.” I scooted away from Alex a little bit. This was beginning to get really awkward.

“Um… didn’t you want to have a picture with me?” he asked her. I was glad I really wanted her to leave and take all of the awkwardness with her.

‘Oh! I almost forgot about that!” she smiled and I took the picture. “Thanks for taking a picture with me!” she yelled back as she was running off to meet someone.

“Well… that was really awkward” I mumbled.

“Yeah it was”

“Well now that its over lets head back to the bus.”

“Man! I don’t feel like driving!” I chuckled

“Well Mr. Gaskarth is seems to me that you have no choise but to drive. I don’t have my license yet”

“Fine” he grumbled. All I could do was laugh. This was an entertaining day.

We arrived back at the bus and everyone was awake and talking. “Where have you two been?” Rian asked as we climbed back on.

“We weren’t doing anything bad, Rian. We just went to Denny’s to get some breakfast.”

“I’m glad we came back too. You guys have crazy fans!” Zack was laughing now.

“I’m serious! There were like two girls that asked me is I was Alex’s girlfriend! It was weird! And the first girl that asked me if I was called me a emo bitch that wouldn’t deserve a guy like him!”

“Man. that’s harsh.” Jack said.

“I know right? I wanted to slap her so bad! And the second girl said that we made a cute couple. It was creepy and weird.”

“Aww! Alex sit next to Ashley!” Jack yelled. Alex did as he said and sat next to me. “Aww!!” he yelled even louder. You two do make a cute couple!” Alex got up and walked away.

“You know jack I really wanna punch you right now but I’m at least somewhat nice and you’re my best friend.” I smiled at him.

“Yay! Ash is my bestest friend!”

“Oh Jack. You are so weird. But that’s why you’re my bestest friend!” I kissed his cheek. Everyone was laughing as they dispersed to do some other things.

“I think we scared them.” “I think we did too” and then we started laughing. We went to the back lounge to the T.V. to watch Aladdin. The best movie ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I was bored and didnt know what to do so I write some more

Comments?? :)