Status: Working On It =D ,

What Do You Mean M.Shadows Is My Dad?

I Wonder If He'll Ever Like Me Back.

I was sitting on the couch with my dad and Val on my right and Brian on my left. Jimmy and Johnny were on the love seat and Zacky was sprawled out on the floor. Everyone was talking about the band and different things I guess when I decided I needed to go for a smoke so I got up and walked out into the backyard. I walked out the gate of the backyard and my feet hit the warm sand as I ran to the shoreline and stood there looking out into the ocean.

I saw a shadow beside me and I looked over to see Brian standing beside me. He lifted his left hand and with his thumb wiped my tears away (That I didn’t realize were there till now) I smiled up at him and he smiled back down at me seeings as we were now standing face to face well more like my face to his chest unless I looked up.

"I'm guessing you don’t like it here?" Brian said making it sound like a statement not a question.

"its not that I don’t like it" I sighed and then whispered "I'm just scared" I said as I felt a tear fall.

"What do you mean?" Brian asked.

"I'm scared to have family that actually cares about me and won’t let me hurt myself. Who will be there" I whispered as more tears leaked out.

"Awe, don’t cry. It’s going to be OK" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Brian" I sobbed into his chest

"Its ok babe" Brian said chuckling lightly and rubbing my back.

"I feel silly" I laughed and pulled away then kissed his cheek "Thanks Bri- Can you tell my dad I'm going to bed?" I asked as we started walking back towards the house

"Yeah sure, good night" He said as he kissed my cheek.

I walked through the house and too my room in a dazed. I think I like Brian, but isn’t that weird seeings as he’s one of my dads best friends?

I wonder if he'll ever like me back
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry short chapter. And I'm going to start working on my stories way more now that I've got most of them thought out and written out =D
But I'm doing another chapter of this tonight.