Status: Working On It =D ,

What Do You Mean M.Shadows Is My Dad?

The night.

I was sitting in the living room watching ‘My Sisters Keeping’ balling my eyes out. I only watched it because I was home alone I’ve been dating Brian for 1 week today and I’m already mad at him.

We went to one of there home concerts and he was all over one of the gold digging fans. I was so upset (That was yesterday) I just up and left, and we haven't talked yet. My dad and Val left this morning to go to the cabin for two days.

I heard the door open at the part where Anna goes to Mr. A to get medically emancipated. Brian walked in and sat on the opposite side of the couch.

“I’m sorry boo” Brian whispered looking down.

“It’s alright” I said closing my trying to keep from crying.

“No its not” he said.

“Synbear don’t worry about it. Just please spare me and never do it again” I said going and sitting on his lap and his arms went around my waist.

“I promise” he said hugging me as close as he could “What are we watching?” He asked looking at the screen

“’My Sisters Keeper’” I said smiling a little bit

“What is it about?” He asked me

“This girl has cancer and he little sister got created to give her spare parts she needed but the girl Anna finally had enough so she sewing her parents so she doesn’t have to give her kidney to her sister” I sighed “Its sad, the first movie I’ve cried on”

“So I’m pretty much watching a chick flick?” He winced when I smacked his arm trying hard not to laugh.

“Sorry” he mumble rubbing his arm and I burst into a fit of laughter “What?” He fake yelled making me laugh harder and him to chuckle and grin at me.

“You…Sorry…Movie” I said in between laughter

“Shut up” He fake glared and FAILED because he grinned and started chuckling.

“Make me” I laughed then he crashed his lips onto mine he licked the bottom of my lip begging for entrance and I granted his wish and out tongues fought for dominance. He started playing with the hem of my shirt.

“My bedroom” I said against his lips and he nodded slightly picking me up.

NEXT MORNING!
I woke up to the sound of my cell going off. I tried to get up but Brian's naked body pulled me back down and I giggled.

I make them good girls go bad
I make them good girls go bad
You were hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble
But you couldn't resist

“Ignore it” Brian groaned

“I cant its my old dealer Ryan” I said as I grabbed my phone.

“Hello?” I answered the phone as Brian grabbed me and pulled me back into chest “Brian stop it” I giggled when he tried to make me hang up and go back to bed with him.

“Hey sugar where are you?” Ryan asked

“Huntington beach” I shrugged even though he couldn’t see me

“WHAT?” He yelled through the phone

“I’m staying with my dad Ryro, but I have to go” I said hanging up.

“What was that about?” Brian asked rubbing his eyes a little bit.

“Ryan just wanted to know why he lost his best customer” I shrugged snuggling back into his chest.

“Oh you stopped doing drugs right?” he asked which kind of pissed me off.

“I haven't don’t any since I got here” Sighing knowing he was going to pry.

“So you quit…?”

“Not exactly its only been 8 days Brian. Its going to take a lot longer to quit, I did a lot of drugs” I sighed

“Like what?” he asked

“heroin, weed, pills, E, coke, I’ve done meth a couple times and others I’ve done only once or twice. And I did the regular ones everyday and ontop of that smoking doesn’t make it any easier” I didn’t want to argue about it though “I don’t want to argue about this Synbear” I mumbled.

“OK Boo” He said pecking my lips
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You For My Lovely Commenters =D
ForAlwaysMyDarling
xxSHADOWSVENGEANCExx
UrSuchANerd1