Status: coming along nicely

My little fly

all my life

Day I moved in, if only we knew what we lived next to. “Dad why did we move all the way over here, what happened to grandma’s place?” My mom left us again; I didn’t understand why she didn’t like us anymore. She always said she loved me but never really did show it. My father on the other hand, was my hero; he’s my dad, but also my mom. He took care of me when I was sick, he would take me to his garage (his work) when I didn’t go to day care, he was my everything. But I didn’t quite understand why we moved away from grandma’s house all the way in Oregon and moved to Huntington Beach California.
“Grandma and I had a little fight.” I sighed nodding my head understanding, they never really got along that much, she was always yelling at him to get a wife, because he couldn’t take care of me.
“Alright daddy I know you’ll do great here.” I hugged him and walked out of the car. I quickly found my room; it had one of those window seats and purple walls, one word ‘Awesome’
“Hey Liz come down here for a sec.” I scurried down stairs sliding on the hard wood floor. “Yeah dad?” he smiled down at me. “Liz meets our new neighbors the Haners’.” I turned around to see 2 guys and 1 women; one of the guys was in fact a boy, looked to be my age actually, y=the other was like my dad. The women reminded me so much like my mother. The brown curly hair didn’t help held back all those memories that held my mother.
“Hey! Cool another kid besides me, my last home was full of oldies.” My voice lowered so only the boy heard, he laughed. “Well there’s a lot over here, but think you meet the best one.” He smirked.
Seventh grade.
“Gosh Brian, leave me alone.” I whined as he tried to hold my hand again. “No you might get lost.” I rolled my eyes. “I doubt I’ll get lost walking down the street to Val’s so stop and go home.” I yelled pulling my and out of his hand. “I don’t know why you’re being so difficult. I’m the coolest guy in class, you’re the coolest girl in class, it was meant to be.” I rolled my eyes for what seemed to be millions of times in the past 5 minutes. “Look Haner I don’t know what Matt told you but I don’t like you.”
He just grinned and kept walking. “Look babe.” “Don’t call me that.” I seethed flipping my pony tail off my shoulder. “Right, so there’s Zack’s birthday party, you going?” I remembered the invitation stuffed in my locker. “I don’t know is Val going.” I stopped in front of Val’s house. “Will if she is most likely. Bye Junior.”As I walked into the house, I could hear his muffled yells about me not calling him junior. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy! comment please!