Status: coming along nicely

My little fly

look at what the cat dragged in

“I know I heard!” I laughed as I walked out of the airport; I was on with the newly engaged Michelle. “Yeah I know but I can’t get over the fact that I’m getting married and you moving back down here. Oh my god what would the boys think?” She was throwing millions of words a minute along the line ‘need to go party’ I don’t know I’m just glad to be back here in California. “Yes we should now go tell that fiancé of your to hurry his butt up!” She laughed and said okay and hung up.
“Will look what the cat dragged in.” I turned around to see the one and only Alexander. “Will look what it threw up. Come here you big lug.” I held open my arms and he quickly hugged me back. “Man I missed you. It was different not living in that cramped apartment with you up in New York. How’s mom?” I let go of him. “She’s doing well. She has a new boy friend.” Alex rolled his eyes.
We made it to the baggage claim. “Why do you have so much shit?” He whined. “Your stuff hasn’t stopped coming by our house for a week.” Aw poor baby had to actually work his muscles. “Oh shut up. That’s all my stuff for the shop I bought and other stuff for the house.” I bought a little saloon close to some tuna shake. You see after I left, I had to get my mind off everything so I got into business and Cosmetology, I specialize in coloring but that doesn’t mean I don’t know how cut it too.
“Okay so we’re having a Barbeque tonight at our place, they don’t know that you’re coming so keep it a surprise.” I smiled and nodded. I was actually excited to see everyone. But kind of nervous about Brian though. “How’s Brian?” I asked.
“Oh him, will since you left he’s been living the whole rock star life, except for the drugs.” I nodded disappointedly. “So he’s become a man whore?” He slowly nodded. “Great.” I said sarcastically. Alex laughed. “Yeah I think he’s scared to love someone.” I rolled my eyes. “It sure wasn’t hard for him to ‘love’ me.” He just shook my head.
“Here we are. Everyone’s in the backyard.” I nodded.
“Hey everyone!” He yelled to the group of people. “Oh My God! That isn’t Liz is it?” A blonde haired girl screeched. “The one and only.” I hugged the blonde. “I missed you so much Val!” Teas brimming the edges of my eyes. “You dyed your hair.” I said running my fingers through her hair. “Looks good.” I gushed hugging her again.
“LIZ!” Michelle ran over to me and tackling me to the floor. “Hey babe, miss me?” I laughed as tears ran down her face. Then all of a sudden she hit me. “Don’t you ever leave me alone again. Got it?” I clutched my arm and pouted. “You hurt me after I shipped my cousin over to you.” I pouted sticking my bottom lip out.
“Hey Matt.” I walked over to a stunned man in front of the grill. “Hey girl. I missed you.” He hugged me.

“Okay let me introduce you to everyone you haven’t meet yet. “Liz this is Johnny and Zacky and you know Jimmy Brian hasn’t graced us we his presence. “What about me?” I turned to see an older looking Brian, he looked the same but older and lots more tattoos.
“Nice to meet you Liz.” Johnny said. Brian’s eyes widened. “Cloven?” I nodded and smiled. His face went expressionless and ran out of the backyard. “Well that went, yeah…” I groaned. “Go talk to him.” Matt whispered. I nodded and followed. “Brian?” I asked looking around. “What?” I found him on the porch.
I sat next to him. “Look I understand if you don’t want to see me.” He looked up at me. “Not want to see you? Liz really? You left me at the damn prom.” He glared at me. “I just found out my father died.” I said a little louder. “And I understand that.” He said rubbing his face.
“I was so in love with you it drove me crazy. Do you know how it feels to love someone who wont even look twice at you?” My happy mood was now sad. “Look Brian, I had a wonderful time with you that night.” “Will I guess it wasn’t that good?” He mumbled.
“No your right.” He glared at me. “It was the best. We laughed we danced, god I thought I actual was starting to fall for you. I thought the person with me that night was the real Brain Haner, not the one that bugged me to no end or the one bullying other guys that were interested in me.” He chuckled a little.
“But one thing I can’t wrap around my finger how do you get off thinking that you can just walked back into my life and think that I would be all happy and excited like Michelle and Val.” I looked down at the floor. “Understandable. You can be pissed at meal you want just don’t be a mood killer for the barbecue and some day you will get over that I’m back.” I got up and walked back to the party. “It was nice seeing you Brian, you look great.” I said over my shoulders and walked away.

Brian’s P.o.v

There she stood, Liz. My feelings for her were resurfacing after years and years of trying to keep them down. But one look at her just threw that all a way. It’s just it pissed me off to no end that she can walk all over my feeling and be welcomed with a hug. Hell no!
I watch as she walked away from me again, but this time she isn’t living the fucking state. I sighed and lit a cigarette.
“What am I going to do?” bending my head down and rubbing my neck. DO think know that where older she might think of me as more of a friend? God what am I a fucking teen.
I groaned. Taking a huge drag before stopping it out and headed toward the party.
God help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment lol i want know what you guys think. Or just to know you guys are actually reading it.