Status: Active check every few weeks or so =DD

Who Knew

Chapter 002

A few days has passed since Derek had left the day after my birthday. He wanted to leave as soon as he can so that it wouldn’t make leaving any harder.

“You know if you feel that bummed out then you might as well write a letter to him expressing how you feel or your problems… It works all the time.” said my best friend April,

April has been my best friend since 6th grade. She’s very colorful, random and very stylish. She especially likes wearing bright clothes. She also gives the best relationship advice. I watched her as she sat on my bed replying to a text message her recent boyfriend gave her.

“I know I have been doing that a lot… But-”

“But not to people that actually know you.” she cut me off still texting. “You’ve been only writing letters to Big Bang about your problems in life. I mean they never even read it. You never even send it anyway.”

“That’s how it is anyway. I doubt they’d even care if I send it… Well maybe that’s sort mean of them but I don’t think they could do anything to help me. That’s not the problem though.”

“Yes, your problem is that your uber sad over the break up and you need to go out and meet some new people.”

“But,” I pouted. “I don’t want to meet anyone else.” I buried my face in my hands.

“I know you would love to meet Tae Yang and Seungri.” she smirked.

“Of course! But can we get real? They’re all the way at South Korea and were all the way in a tiny island. What are the chances of us meeting?” I heard April mumble something to herself. “What?” I asked

“Nothing.” She smiled suspiciously at me. “Since you don’t want to have me make you meet some new people then you might as well write that letter.”

“Yeah,” I said getting out paper and a pencil. “The letter that would never be sent.” I said dramatically
She laughed. “Yea you dumbass. You make it sound so sad.”

“Isn’t it? I feel like an old widow writing to a dead husband.” I smiled.

“Hey can I read it after?” she asked curiously.

“Uh… It’s personal.”

“C’mon we know each other for a long time. I can practically read you! Instead of writing to just Seungri or Tae Yang alone like how you usually do your going to write to Big Bang instead.”

I blushed at how accurate she was. “Aghh freaking April you got me.”

“Exactly. If you mind can you write like in your nicest handwriting? Like the whole world is in your hands and if you don’t write it as nice as you can the whole world will end! Do you want the whole world to end! Write uber nicely now.”

I laughed at her. “Yeah sure I will.”

“Imma check it later on when you’re finished.” She paused. ” Ey and don’t forget to cook rice now yeah?” she said elbowing my shoulder as she told our own personal joke.

“You dumbass.” I laughed. “Of course I have been for like 7 years.”

“And it still taste nasty.” she said sticking out her tongue.
“Shaddup.” I smiled.

---

“Hey April here’s the letter thingy.” I said flashing it in her face.

“Ok, Ok calm down dog calm down.” she laughed as she grabbed it. She put her hand to her chin, reading it as if it was important scientific information. “Hmm I see, I see. This is very interesting.” she said in a deep scientist voice.

“Shut up!” I smiled trying to grab it back.

“Wait, wait, wait I may need to keep it for a while Kay?” she said keeping it away from my reach.

“Why?” I asked

“You’re not going to do anything with it. Are you?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

“No.”

“Then I’m going to borrow it for now.”

“What are you going to do with it?”

“What you think? Imma put it in a picture frame and hang it in my room so I can laugh at it.”

“You meanie” I laughed. “But seriously?”

“Don’t worry I’ll keep it in good condition till I’m done with it.” She teased. She looked at her cell. “I gotta go. Call me yeah.”

“Yups. Bye April.” I waved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ty for waiting for so long hahah. Comments anyone?