Friends & Lovers

Chapter 1

Sean Smith and Ian Watkins had always been a little too close for friends onstage, but this show was going to test their boundaries to the limit.

Ian had asked Sean to sing with him on Everyday Combat in the Lostprophets set; the crowd went wild when he skipped onto the stage. The song went amazing, and at the end Ian moved to hug the younger man. Sean beamed and threw his arms around him, pushing his nose against his neck briefly before planting a kiss straight on Ian’s lips and dancing offstage. This was perfectly usual behaviour for the pair, but Ian couldn’t help but feel the tingle on his lips where Sean had kissed him, and the tug on his heart that he always felt when he walked away.

Four songs later, Ian was in the zone. He was stood at the very front of the stage, singing at the top of his lungs, and he felt like he was soaring. He was so absorbed in the moment, he didn’t notice when Sean slipped back onstage until he put his hands on the other man’s hips and pressed his body against him. Ian gasped into the mic, and did his best to make it seem like this was planned. He smirked and kept his cool... until Sean’s soft lips connected with his neck and one hand snaked into his boxers.

Ian almost dropped the microphone as Sean caressed him and licked his neck softly. He was too lost in the feeling, he couldn’t pretend anymore. He leaned back slightly, the back of his head against Sean’s shoulder, and moaned as he felt the other man’s fingers trail along his length, and his own erection pressing against him.

Then, as suddenly as it had started, the moment was gone: Sean yanked his hand out of Ian’s pants, grinning. He locked eyes with Ian and licked his fingers theatrically, and the older man could have cried; was this all for the crowd? Any doubt Ian could have had that this was just a performance was erased when Sean kissed him lightly on the cheek and snickered, laughing softly against his ear. He vanished offstage again, one hand lingering on his hip long enough to bring the sting of tears to Ian’s eyes.

...............................

Sean walked into the wings of the stage and collapsed against the wall. The rest of the band had given him incredulous looks as he had walked to Ian, but had laughed when they realised it was for show. Or, at least, Sean had made everyone think that way. He ran one hand through his bleach-blond hair and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

If only they knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title taken from 'Friends and Lovers' by Madina Lake.
As always, this was meant to be a one-shot, but I can continue it if anyone wants!
Comments = love!
:D