Friends & Lovers

Chapter 4

Ian tasted stale, like alcohol and cigarettes, but as he ran his hands over Sean’s body, he could honestly say he didn’t care. Every fibre of his being screamed for Ian, his skin seared where he touched him. As his mouth moved to Sean’s neck, he raised his hands to knot them in his dark hair, gasping for air. It felt like there wasn’t enough oxygen in the room; Sean was sober, but his head swam and he couldn’t think straight... then one of Ian’s hands strayed to his waist and deftly undid his belt in a single motion, and Sean couldn’t think at all.

He stopped considering the consequences of what they were doing, stopped wondering what Ian’s actions meant, stopped thinking at all, and acted purely on impulse. He put both his hands on Ian’s shoulders and pushed, rolling him over so that the older man was underneath him. He ran his tongue over the rough skin of Ian’s neck, grinding his hips down against his. Ian gave a deep moan and gripped the back of Sean’s shirt tightly, throwing his head back and bucking his hips. Sean bit down hard on Ian’s neck as pleasure coursed through him, then moved back and away so that Ian pulled his tight t-shirt off his body. He sat back, shirtless, and watched his best friend stare at him with lust-filled eyes. He gazed back, until Ian sat up suddenly and wrapped his hands around Sean’s hips, trailing kisses down his bare torso.

Ian’s hands slipped around his waist so that one lay against the small of his back, guiding him backwards so that Ian was back on top, and the other rested on the growing bulge in Sean’s already tight jeans. Sean let out a breathy moan and tugged Ian’s shirt off, running his hands over his toned chest and down to trace the twin guns tattooed at his waistband.

He could have sworn Ian growled then, sucking hard at the taut skin over Sean’s hipbones and hastily unzipping his jeans.

The part of Sean’s mind that was still functioning noticed that Ian didn’t seem to be affected by the drink at all; he seemed completely sober... maybe he --

But that was as far as that thought went, for Ian had just whipped Sean’s jeans and boxers clean off in one movement, and was now palming him fiercely. Sean swore loudly and threw his head back, gripping the sheets of the bed with shaking hands. Ian smirked and ran his tongue along his shaft, and he had to bite his lip to stop from crying out. “Unh... Ian...” he moaned, sweat beading on his pale skin.

Ian looked up from kissing and licking his way along Sean’s length, grinning; “Yes, Sean?” he asked softly, and his name sounded so good on his tongue.

“...fuck me...” Sean breathed, “...please...”

Ian leaned over and kissed him on the mouth. He whispered against his lips, “...baby, I thought you’d never ask.”

He stood up briefly and pulled his skin-tight jeans over his pale hips, then knelt in front of Sean and pushed his legs apart. The younger man started to have doubts - he had never done this before...

His slightly panicked reverie was interrupted by Ian sliding a finger inside him. “GOD!” he yelled, startled. Ian ignored him. He pushed in another finger and began to scissor slightly. Sean was in agony, his eyes prickling with tears and pain coursing through him as Ian stretched him. “Jesus, Ian,” he gasped, “just fuck me!”

Ian smirked at him. “Honey,” he replied cheekily, “you’re gonna need another finger.” He forced a third in, all the way up to the knuckle, and suddenly Sean’s slender body was wracked with a wave of pleasure. He gasped and bucked his hips, and Ian laughed softly, before yanking his hand out of Sean and slamming his cock into him before the other man could even react.

“FUCK!!” Sean screamed, throwing his head back. Ian groaned, his cocky mood lost. “Oh god,” he moaned quietly, “y-you’re so tight...” He began to thrust into him, sending ripples of bliss up Sean’s spine. His mind was filled with white noise; nothing mattered but this moment, the feel of Ian’s breath hot and fast on his neck, the sweat and skin and unbearable gratification.

Sean could feel his climax building inside him; he had never experienced anything like this. “M-mother... f-fucker...” he swore, starting to lose control. Ian was shaking, his stomach muscles tight - it was obvious he wasn’t gonna last much longer either. Without thinking, Sean grabbed both Ian’s hips roughly and pulled, driving his dick inside him as far as it could go. He cried out, digging his fingertips into Sean’s hips so hard he left bruises on his fair skin.

Ian screamed as he came, his thin frame shivering with pleasure. The feeling of Ian releasing inside him was enough to push Sean over the edge; he arched his back, crying out as he came hard over both their stomachs.

There was a moment of silence as they lay together, their combined sweat drying on their skin and their breathing returning to normal.

Then, before Sean could even speak, Ian pulled out of him and left, pulling on his clothes as he went. Sean was left completely alone, feeling broken and used. Pain swelled in his chest, cutting off his breathing, and tears sprang to his eyes for the second time that night.

“Oh, god...” Sean whispered to himself.

“...what have I done?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hot dang!
Sorry, couldn't resist (;