Status: Contest entry:)

You Get Sexier With Everything You Say

You Get Sexier With Everything You Say

Boom. Boom. Boom. The bass in the speakers of the party I found myself at rattled my brain around inside my skull. Glasses hit tables as lips crashed together as drunken dances took place in the dimly lit room. Cigarette and marijuana smoke mingled in the air, dancing alongside the guests. When shots were downed, clothes became less relevant. Hips grinded in sync with the beat of the music.

Every movement in the room was observed by me, leaning against the doorway of a room moans escaped from, a beer in my hand. I didn’t drink heavily or smoke and the observations I made of those that were suggested I was correct in my actions. There was only one other person in the room, that like me, didn’t seem to be drinking or smoking too heavily. I recognized him from somewhere. I’m pretty sure he was in a band I listened to pretty frequently. As I stared, trying to figure out where I know him from, he looked up, locking eyes with me.

Grinning, he walked over to me, beer in hand, “Hey, you know this is my song, right?”

I listened to the music for a second. It was Hear Me Now, by Framing Hanley. Oh. This guy was Kenneth Nixon. “Of course; I always know Framing Hanley when I hear it.”

“What’s your name?” He chuckled, “You look familiar.”

“Andy Sixx,” I replied. Realization dawned on his face.

“From Black Veil Brides?”

“Yup,” I nodded, taking a gulp from my bottle.

“Big fan,” he smiled. “So, do you wanna ditch this place for someplace cooler?”

“Like where?” I found myself asking.

“Like my place,” he answered with a devilish grin.

“Let’s go,” I smiled. Almost to my surprise, he took my hand in his, and led me out of the house, to a car, obviously his. He opened the passenger side door for me, which did surprise me, but I played along. Pulling out of the driveway inside the warm interior of his car, I felt him place his hand on my knee, glance over at me, and smile.

Pulling into a driveway of a quite large house, Kenneth looked over at me, and smiled. “You know, I’ve had the biggest crush on you since I heard Black Veil Brides?”

“Really?” I blushed. He nodded, and leaned over towards me, planting a small kiss on my lips.

“I actually have liked you too, for a really long time,” I whispered, his face just inches from mine.

“You have an amazing voice,” he smiled, kissing me lightly again, holding my face with one hand, rubbing my knee with the other. I let my fingers run through his hair as he deepened the kiss, running his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I allowed his tongue to slip in between my lips, exploring and massaging the inside of my mouth. A soft, barely audible moan escaped my mouth. His lips pulled away from mine, but his face stayed merely inches away from mine.

“As fun as this is, I’m not sure I want to do this in my car,” he chuckled. “Want to go inside?”

I nodded as we exited the car, hand in hand as he led the way into his mansion-like home. Once inside, we found ourselves on his beige, leather sofa, kissing as fiercely as we did in his car. I lie on my back, Kenneth above me, supporting himself on his elbows as his lips trailed down my neck.

A sigh escaped my lips as Kenneth bit down on my neck. Pulling his face to mine, I captured his lips with mine. My hand tangled in his hair in the back of his head as I kissed him slowly. Feeling his warm hand tug at my shirt, I pulled away and peeled it off, looking at him expectantly. Grinning, he shrugged out of his tee-shirt. With a smile, I traced my fingers down his chest, leaning up slightly to bite his neck where I knew it’d make him groan.

“Sit up,” I beamed, pushing lightly on his chest to emphasize my command. He sat up, allowing me to straddle his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. Kissing a line from his jaw to his earlobe, I bit and sucked, listening to the pleased sounds coming from the back of his throat. I felt his hand slide down my stomach, to the top of my jeans, popping the button open, sliding the zipper down, and snaking his hand inside. His hand brushing up against me made me even harder than I already was. The reaction I had to his hand caused me to bite down on his jaw. It was almost a domino effect, in that anything one of us did, turned the other on, and our reactions in turn, turned the other on.

His hand moved up and down against me, driving me wild. Sounds I didn’t know I could make, I elicited. We stayed in that embrace for about ten minutes before I exploded in an eruption of moans and semen. I attacked his lips, kissing him fiercely before breaking off, “Let’s do this.”

Kenneth smiled, grabbing my hand, leading me to what I assumed was his bedroom. Within minutes, we were both stark naked, on his large bed. I lie on my back, the feeling of his soft sheets underneath me and the warmth of his body hovering over mine. The lamp on his nightstand was on low, creating a dim light that cast a shadow over both our faces. The effect was slightly sensual.

Before I knew it, Kenneth was lubed up, and just outside my entrance, looking at me expectantly.

“Go for it,” I smiled. His hands on my hips, he pushed inside me, too slowly. I groaned, trying to gesture that I was fine and wanted more. Getting the hint, he thrust in and out, quickly, hitting me in the same place every time. Long, drawn out moans escaping my lips, my hands clutched at the sheets beneath me as I let my hips lift to meet his. We kept going at a rhythm, our hips meeting every so often. His hand grabbed a hold of me, rubbing up and down. My thighs clenched, a deep groan escaping my lips. Considering how hard I already was, and with him inside me, I came all over his hand and stomach.

Not too long after I came, Kenneth was emptying himself inside of me. His eyes were closed, his lips pursed as a long groan escaped them. Pulling out, he collapsed beside me, covered in sweat, and cum. His hair was slightly damp with sweat, as was mine. Leaning over to me, he took my face in his hands, kissing me sweetly.

“That was fantastic,” I whispered after he pulled away. Smiling, he kissed my cheek before pulling his comforter over us. He drew me into his chest. I contentedly obeyed his touch. Breathing in his heady scent, I was lured into a sweet slumber.

My eyes fluttered open as I quickly recalled last night’s events.

“Morning, baby,” Kenneth whispered in my ear. I guess he woke up before I did. I looked up at him, my head still resting on his chest.

Craning his neck slightly, his lips landed on mine.

“Good morning,” I breathed, trailing my fingers absentmindedly down his chest and stomach. His fingers intertwined with mine before I glanced up at him, smiling widely.

For hours (or maybe it was just my imagination), we just lay there, holding hands on his stomach, occasionally placing a kiss here and there; on his stomach, on my forehead, on his neck, on my nose, on his cheek, on my hand, on his lips, on my lips.

“I find it surreal that I’ve wanted to meet you ever since I first heard Knives and Pens, and now, here you are, lying in my arms, kissing me,” Kenneth sighed.

“Ditto,” I whispered, grazing his lips with my fingertips, smiling when he shuddered. “This is better than any one night stand, ever.”

“This is no one night stand,” he grinned, pulling my face to his, kissing me deeply, not only with lust, but with a hint of something else. His tongue played with my snakebites, causing me to sigh contentedly when we broke apart. “You have stunning eyes.”

A light blush crept onto my face, so I hid it in the nape of his neck, kissing it lightly. His black-painted fingers traced up and down my spine, triggering my shudder. Inspired, I began biting and sucking on his neck, making sure to leave a mark. I did the same to his chest, stomach, and just above the top of his boxers. Tugging them down, I discovered him erect as I took him in my mouth. Kenneth’s fingers ran through my hair as I sucked him off, drawing moans from his mouth, high pitched unexpected squeals and whimpers. Lightly running my teeth along him, I moaned, the vibrations causing his thighs to clench, his fingers to tighten their grip on my hair and him to explode in my mouth. Swallowing, I moved so that my face was hovering above his, kissing him lightly, letting him taste himself.

“I’m pretty sure that was the best blowjob I have ever gotten,” Kenneth chuckled, taking me into his arms again as I curled into him, slightly tired. Craning my neck, I attached my lips to his, in a slow, passionate kiss. This wasn’t lustful, or sensuous, but exquisite and pleasant. Kenneth’s hands rested on my back, mine around his neck.

Pulling away, he rested his forehead against mine as I whined.

“I wasn’t ready for it to be over yet,” I complained.

“Who said that was the end? Who said we weren’t going to see each other again after this? I want to see you again, Andy.”

Blushing lightly, I whispered, “I want to see you again, too, Kenneth.”

“Call me Nixon,” he smiled.

“Nixon,” I tested it out.

“My name sounds good when you say it. When are we going to see each other again?” He sounded almost fearful asking the last part.

“Every day,” I bravely whispered. Seeing the smile creep onto his face,
I’m assuming that is what he wanted to hear.

“Perfect,” he breathed in the sexy accent he possessed.

“Let’s do something. Let’s go somewhere,” I proposed.

“Sure. Where?”

“Anywhere,” I laughed.

Within minutes, we were both dressed, and heading out the door, hand in hand. “You know you look fantastic in skinny jeans, right?”

“You know you look better in them, right?” I joked.

“You get sexier with everything you say,” he chuckled, kissing me on the forehead, as he opened the passenger side door on his car for me.
Settling in the driver’s side, Nixon’s hand rested on my knee as he looked over at me before asking, “Where are we going?”

“Lunch!” I grinned.

“Okay,” he leaned over, kissing my lips lightly. The kiss sent shots of pleasure throughout my whole body, leaving me breathing it heavily.

“Best boyfriend, ever,” I whispered.

“I like the sound of that,” he beamed.

On the way back from eating at a very pleasant little restaurant, I received a text from my high school friend, Chance.

‘Hey, what’s up?’

‘Hanging out with my bf.’ I replied quickly, glancing over at Nixon as another text arrived.

‘Bf? Who?’ He asked.

‘You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.’

‘Just tell me! :(‘

‘Kenneth Nixon.’ I beamed as the message sent.

‘No shit, seriously?????’

‘Yup.’ I grinned mischievously.

‘Hot damn!’

‘Right? I really like him.’

I put my phone in my pocket, and looked back up at Nixon, who had just pulled in to his driveway, his hand on my knee. “Andy Sixx Biersack is my boyfriend. I can’t get tired of saying that.”

Smiling I leaned up to caress his lips with mine, murmuring, “Get used to it, baby. I’m here to stay.”

“Let’s go inside,” he whispered, holding onto my hand tightly.

ONE YEAR LATER
“Framing Hanley and Black Veil Brides are on tour together. Who would’ve thought?” I cooed, running my fingers through Nixon’s hair, kissing him on the lips lightly.

“Hm, I wonder if it’s because the lead vocalists of both groups are dating,” Nixon fake-considered.

I laughed, hiding my face in his neck. “I love you,” I muttered against his skin.

“I love you too, baby,” he kissed the top of my head.

“What do we do now?” I asked, a sly grin creeping onto my face.

“We have sex,” Nixon stated simply.

“Mmm, good idea,” I growled, wrapping my legs around Nixon’s hips as he pushed me gently against the wall. I let out a low moan when his teeth grazed my neck. Obviously, we had gotten a lot better at having sex, even though the night we met was brilliant.

Nixon grinded his hips into mine, causing me to let out another low moan of pleasure. “I want you,” I groaned when he pushed our hips together.

He peeled my shirt off, his following shortly after.

FORTY FIVE MINUTES LATER

Sex with Nixon gets better every time. Standing in our kitchen in only my boxers, I grabbed two beers, one for me, and one for him. Popping the caps off of the bottles, I felt two arms snake around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

“Hey, baby. That was great,” he whispered, his lips touching my hair, causing me to shiver.

“You’d think after countless times of sex with you, my ass wouldn’t hurt quite so much.”

“Aw, I’m sorry, baby,” I felt his arms tighten around me, and his face nuzzle into my neck. “You know I love you more than anything, and I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s okay, love,” I soothed him, placing my hand on top of his, leaning my head back to touch his.

Leaning in, Nixon captured my lips in a lingering kiss that seemed to last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count 2336