Status: Work in progress

Always Be Specific When You Lie

Initiate Extra-curricular Activities

Tony DiNozzo walked out of the elevator and into the burning orange surroundings of the squad room, grinning from ear to ear and perfecting the swagger that he'd practiced after joining NCIS. It was a kind of defense mechanism at first, and it made him look more confident in his new surroundings, but even after he had settled in he kept the walk because he liked the way it made his but sway and it caught the attention of the ladies.

He joined the rest of the team in the sectioned off area designated for those lucky enough to be lead by Gibbs, sitting down at his desk and dropping his bag between his feet. The smile fell from his lips and his brow furrowed in confusion as he glared over at Ziva's desk. There she was, leaning her forehead on the desk, allowing her arms to hover in the foot well. She was wearing a vest, and her shoulders were flushed red. DiNozzo raised an eyebrow to the peculiar behavior and turned to face the youngest agent, Tim McGee, who was also using his desk as a pillow. He was clearly asleep and using his removed jacket as something more comfortable than wood and breathing lightly. He looked so peaceful.

Tony smiled carefully at the agent, before raising to his feet. Steadily lifting a pile of paperwork, as to not wake the pair, Tony tip toed over the McGee's desk, standing across from the exhausted agent and smiling once more. Without further instigation Tony let the files slip from between his fingers and slam on the desk. McGee jumped terribly, and his back stiffened, locking in the upright position and causing his breathing to falter. Tony heard a gasp from behind him as Ziva was also stolen from her sleep.

"Morning, McJumpy." Tony smiled his sickly sweet fake smile in his direction and received nothing but a glare in return.

"That was cruel, DiNozzo, even for you." Ziva announced from behind him and broke his concentration. Tony winked back at McGee and returned to his desk, perching on the end. He analyzed the other two agents, narrowing his eyes and stroking his chin in the stereotypical way he had learned from watching too many movies.

"What's with the sleep over, ladies? Did my invite get lost in the post?" He crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to the side, watching McGee. He hair was sticking up in a hundred different directions and his eyes were red and puffy.

"No, DiNozzo, we did not have invitations, we were forced." Ziva stood up from behind her desk and pulled on a sweater. "Gibbs wanted us to finish our paperwork before we left. We had to stay here so we had no distractions."

DiNozzo crumpled his nose and turned his head to face Ziva. "He didn't ask me to stay.."

"So we did not have any distractions." Ziva smiled and headed for the elevator.

Tony turned back to face McGee who he assumed had just caught a glimpse of his reflection in his computer screen and was frantically attempting to smooth down his hair.

"It's not my fault I'm such a distraction. Not all of us were found floating face down in the shallow end of the gene pool."

McGee scowled back at DiNozzo and then rose to his feet, smoothing out his shirt. He walked over to DiNozzo, standing close and squaring up to him, eyes locked into focus on the emerald greens that were before him. "Wake me up like that again Tony and you WILL be found face down in a pool."

Tony gasped and stepped back, breaking the tension and faking hysterical laughter. "You couldn't, McGee."

Tim took this as a challenge, and without further debate stepped forward and poked Tony rough in the stomach, forcing DiNozzo to recoil in shock and fold like a deck chair. McGee sprung forward and grabbed DiNozzo in a headlock.

Grinning with triumph McGee patted Tony's head and chuckled, ruffling the senior agent's hair. "Couldn't I, DiNozzo?" He smiled to himself as the older agent started to wriggle and kick to get out of the choke hold he was arrested in. He thought he was pretty secure where he was. He felt dominant, and something he would later regret, he trusted that Tony had given in. Just when his laughter had subsided he felt his legs buckle and his weight shift, and before he knew what had hit him, literally, he was laying on his back with an adrenalin infected DiNozzo sat on top of him.

Tony snickered and dusted off his hands, grinding his ass into McGee's side.

"Okay, okay, DiNozzo, you got me. Very clever. Will you let me up now?" McGee was flushed and shocked and his breathing was hindered.

"Admit it, McGee, you could never take me." Tony sung mockingly at a defeated Tim.

"Get off me, DiNozzo!"

"Stop jabbering, McCouch and apologize!"

"It's a sign of weakness."

"So is being sat on!" Tony declared, jabbing McGee in the ribs until the younger agent rolled over and flipped him onto his back.

Tim jumped to his feet and leaned on DiNozzo's desk, chuckling lightly and breathing heavily. Tony slid backwards on his ass, dragging himself over to Gibbs' desk which he leaned against to catch his breath.

The pair didn't have time to recuperate before the familiar call of "Mu-Gee, DiNozzo!" caught their attention from the stair way. They both scrambled to look professional and smoothed off their clothing, tugged at their hair and took a stance of attention.

"Ye' boss." Tony confirmed, tip-toe-jogging over to his own desk and batting McGee away.

"We got a body, get your gear." Gibbs took his weapon and badge from his drawer, picked up a rucksack and headed towards the elevator. He made it as far as Ziva's desk before stopping and causing an NCIS pile up behind him. "Where's Ziva?"

The damning silence caused Gibbs to turn to face his agents, eyebrows raised, and tilted his head to one side like a curious puppy. He turned just in time to see McGee and DiNozzo shrugging and debating under their breaths.

McGee was the first to attempt a response with the contribution of a shaky "shower, Boss?" to which DiNozzo announced "shower, Boss!" in a much more confident tone, thus taking credit for the discovery.

Gibbs continued his walk towards the elevator and once inside, turned to stop his agents entering. "Get her, meet me at the car, 3 minutes." The pair looked at each other with blank expressions. "GO." Gibbs shouted, and they ran in the direction of the other elevator. "And I'm leaving in 3 minutes, be there, or be left behind."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had this laying around and I figured I would upload it and work on it further because I think it's a decent piece of work. I might continue and branch out into different rules and see if I can get them all done, but for now, this is rule #7. Let me know what you think.