Freshman and Senior

Hair day

I decided to let my hair just be straight that morning. I ran a brush through it and stuck it in my backpack, seeing as I would have PE later that day.

My backpack was all set and ready to go. I was fifteen minutes early..

I took my phone off its charger. Clicking the Inbox, I read the last message before texting him.

Me: Good morning.

i have a small smile on my face, before I text my friend to tell her to remember to call me before she leaves so that I know to be totally ready.

A: Morning. Howd you sleep?

Me: Good and you?

A: eh

Again? How do you respond to Eh?

Me: is that a good or bad eh?

A: good?

Me: coolio

A: so whatre you up too?

Me: getting ready for school and you?

Well it wasn't a total lie, seeing as it was morning and right before school. Plus I was already ready for school.

A: laying down.

Me: shouldn't you be getting ready for school too?

A: I should ;-)

Me: well why arent you then?

A: because I don't feel like it.

Me: so you're being lazy?

A: Pretty much.

My phone lights up with my best friends name. I click the SEND button answering her phone call.

"We're on our way." Her voice sounds a little tired. She must have had to take a shower this morning, and I'm not being a stalker, it's just that she usually takes showers at night. Okay sounds a little stalker-ish. But girls usually take a shower the night before, seeing as our hair is usually shoulder length. It takes forever to dry. My hair is right past my breast-no perverted thoughts-and it takes about three hours to dry.

And the Hair dryer makes a loud noise and scares the heebie-jeebies out of me. My mom would usually dry my hair and I would cover my ears with my hands. And even then it takes thirty minutes to dry. Frankly that's too much time to waste on hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters-grabs for comments. Please??? IDC if you even just say HI

~moemoe