Status: In The Making (:

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

002.

As I was walking back to the car I saw Abby peering over the steering wheel, she smiled as she saw me walk to the passenger’s side.

“Oh my god! You’re actually alive! Amen! Hallelujah!” Abby started screaming, throwing her hands up in the air like a crazy woman.

“Abby, Abby, ABBY! Stop, people are staring” I giggled, hitting my forehead with the palm of my right hand. I loved this girl to death, but once her ADHD kicked in, there was no stopping her.

“So, tell me, what all happened inside there while I was out here worrying my head off?” She asked as I started to pile all of my bags into the trunk. I laughed as I closed the trunk, I walked back over to my side of the car and got in.

“Well she pretty much told me I was a failure, but she says that every day. Oh, also she said that I can’t come back to the house ever again, not like I was planning on it anyways.” I blurted out, forcing out a small laugh so Abby wouldn’t worry too much. Thankfully she didn’t notice the force in the laugh and started the car. “So where are we going next?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see now won’t you?” Abby stated a big smile across her face. I shook my head, not knowing what to think I buckled my seatbelt and just relaxed, letting Abby drive. I eventually closed my eyes and dozed off…

“Kendall, hellooooo??” I heard a voice, and my shoulders were being shaken.

“Humph?” I murmured, trying to roll away from the voice bugging me from my sleep.

“Seriously Kendall? You’ve been asleep for only like five minutes! Now wake the hell up!!”

“Ughh fine...” I clicked the seatbelt and was released from the seat and opened the door. I was greeted by a quaint house, it was on the opposite side of town, in the residential area. We were at Abby’s house. “What are we doing at your house Abby?”

Abby caught up to me and got to the front door.

“Well I kind of have to get clothes too, you nut.” She smiled at me, shaking her head with laughter. I nodded my head remembering. Sometimes when I wake up after sleeping or taking a bit of a nap, I get a bit ditzy.

We walked through the door and went into Abby’s room. I saw that she had already packed all of her stuff, with only her makeup bag and hair stuff remaining. I was glad that at least she was prepared and ready to go, unlike me.

“Can you do me a huge favor and grab these two bags please, Kendall?” Abby asked, pointing to two bright green bags.

“Yeah, it’s no problem, the car is still unlocked right?” I asked looking over to Abby, the two bags in my hands.

“Yeah, just open the driver’s side door, and pop the trunk.”

“Okayy! If I’m not back in seven point eight minutes then you should be afraid!” I yelled out to her as I was going to the car. After two trips I got all her bags into the trunk, other than her purse. “Alright, now that all of our stuff is in the car, let’s go!” I yelled at her, my voice full of excitement.

“Lets save a bit of money dear, and we can grab some food while we’re here at my house?” Abby offered.

“We already agreed on the ‘no coolers’ rule!”

“Not that you crack head! Like some food for the moment? And possibly get some snackage?” She explained.

“Oh, that. Yeah that’s actually a really good idea!” I shouted out, giving her a high five. We skipped over to the kitchen with an empty backpack for all of our snacking needs. I looked over my shoulder and saw Abby frantically throwing junk food into the bag, thinking I wasn’t looking, she stole a muffin.

“Whattt!!? I want one!” I yelled at her.

“Uhmm… That was actually the last one...” Abby slowly started backing away, and then turned, ran out the door and headed to the backyard.

“You hooker!! Get back here! I want some muffin!!” I screamed chasing after her and jumping onto her back. I eventually made her tumble to the ground by jumping up and down on her back. I pried her mouth open, grabbed the muffin and threw it to the ground. “Mwahahah! The evil K strikes again!”

“Damn it Kendall! Now neither of us gets the muffin! This sucks!”

“Life sucks sometimes” I yelled as I ran back into the house. Soon enough all the food we wanted was packed into the backpack and we were in the car leaving. I looked out the window as we slowly got onto the highway.

“Now leaving Kingston… Wow, can’t believe we’re actually getting out of here. We’ve dreamed and hoped about this since I can remember… Just wow.” I commented, letting my thoughts flow out of my head and through my mouth.

“Whoa, slow down there Romeo, save it Andy or Kelvin” Abby threw the comments carelessly my way.

“Uh huh, and you and Brandon can live forever and after, riding off into the sunset.” I stated back. Abby glanced my way, giving me one of her famous I’ll-Throw-My-Drink-At-You looks. I pulled out the map out of the dashboard and took a look at it, we had every stop planned out. I folded the map back up and set it in my lap, next pulling out a large manila envelope. I opened it and saw all the information for our hotel rooms that were booked for us in advance. I reached further into the envelope pulling out two black Visa’s.

“Holy shit. How’d you manage to snag these??” I eagerly asked Abby.

“What’re you talking about?” She replied, obviously confused.

“THE TWO BLACK VISA’S!” I screamed, thrusting the two cards in front of her face. Her face immediately dropped, and she pulled into the nearest parking lot, which turned out to be a Dollar General. She grabbed the cards and examined them thoroughly. After eight minutes of staring at the cards, she whipped out her phone and jumped out of the car pacing back and forth in front of the hood.

I stared as she animatedly talked on the phone, watching her facial expressions. When she finally got into the car fifteen minutes had passed and I had resorted to playing Thumb War with myself, which was quite confusing may I add.

“You will never guess who gave us those cards!” Abby yelled.

“Uh, you’re parents?”

“No, keep guessing” A sly smile creeping onto her face.

“I don’t know, who?!”

“Well.. It was actually…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Blehh :/
so much crap/stuff has occured lately, sorrrryy):
anyways, here it is! :D
ps. Title of this chapter is the title of the song "My Friends Over You" by New Found Glory.
Love you all - K. <3