Status: Active but please read, comment and subscribe (:

We'll Dream This Night Away.

"But Your Thoughts I Can't Decode"

Shots glasses, beer bottles, vodka bottles, all kinds of alcohol were being downed by my system and I never knew I could tolerate this amount of alcohol but I did. This night seemed amazing and I loved every minute of it. Zack kept himself attached to my side the whole night keeping an eye on me and helping me up when I stumbled.

I didn’t really know where anyone else was anymore but I didn’t care.

I dragged Zack out to where everyone else was dancing and made him dance with me no matter how much he protested. I wanted to have fun and I wanted to forget everything and that’s exactly what happened tonight.

“Zack, I’m tired,” I told him in the middle of the slow song we were dancing to. He smiled down at me and took me by the hand as we went inside the house and up the stairs.

“Did you want me to drive you home?” he asked me before heading into an empty bedroom.

“I don’t want to go home,” I said groggily as I hopped on the bed and crashed into the pillows. I absentmindedly took of my shoes and wrapped myself in the sheets beneath me. It smelled like Zack.

“Do want me to go?” he asked me but I was too sleepy to answer him so I just shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦ ♦♦♦

I woke up the next morning to the bright light that seemed to find its way from the window from the left side of the room. I groaned as I hid under the blankets and rolled over. My head was killing me and sleep wasn’t something that could cure it.

I got up slowly as my head moved itself from side to side. I was in too much pain to get up. I took in my surroundings and realized that I wasn’t even in my own room. I was alarmed and I started for the door and down the stairs but made sure not to make any noise.

Everyone was still downstairs. They were asleep which was good. I thought they left me here. I walked into the kitchen liking how the linoleum tiles felt beneath my feet. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and hopped on the island counter and looked at the digital clock on the oven. It read 10:35 A.M.

I drank the contents of the bottle in my hand and threw it in the trash before heading out into the patio that was trashed and sat on the swing at the porch out back. I stared out at the view in front of me taking in my serene surroundings.

It didn’t take long for someone to find me. I looked to the side to see who was about to open the door. Zack came out with a smile and two cups of coffee. He handed one to me and I scooted over so that he could sit right beside me.

“Thanks,” I said and he nodded. “What time did you get up?”

“Well, I got up at eight for a run. That usually kills my hangover,” he told me and I raised an eyebrow at him. How weird was that?

“I’m sorry about sleeping on your bed last night,” I said feeling slightly embarrassed that he had to sleep somewhere else because of me.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said with a light chuckle. “It looked like you needed it more than I did anyway,” he said and I bit my lip as I tried to hold my cheeks from blushing.

“Thank you,” I said looking at him as I drank some of the coffee he gave me. He smiled at me as he looked in front of him.

I don’t know how it happened but somehow, his hand made its way to mine and he laced our fingers together. I looked at our hands and I looked up at him with a smile. He smiled back and leaned into me.

His kiss placed me in pure bliss but it wasn’t soon until we broke apart due to John’s entrance. He shot me a look of surprise and his face showed a certain emotion that I couldn’t decipher. I was about to say something but he rushed back inside.

“I’m sorry,” I told Zack before getting up to run after John.

Why did he give me that look?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay sorry for the shortness but i think this is starting to go somewhere :)
please give us some feedback :) we need them badly.

read.comment.subscribe.