Status: Active but please read, comment and subscribe (:

We'll Dream This Night Away.

Smile and Leave All Your Troubled Thoughts Behind.

John and I arrived before the others. He didn’t want to waste any more time so once we parked the car, we got out and walked towards the house. It wasn’t really a big blow out it was like a small gathering among bands.

I smiled as John and I walked hand in hand. It was weird how he made me forget about everything that upset me in just one car ride. Well it wasn’t weird; it was amazing.

“Johnny! Glad you could make it!” a lanky boy with black hair said as soon as John knocked on the door and it swung wide open. “And oooh, you brought a friend,” he said smiling even wider. “My name’s Jack.” He said grabbing my hand and taking me inside. He dragged me over to the backyard where three other boys were goofing around. Well one of them was actually cooking on the grill while the other two squirted each other with a water gun.

They all stopped when they saw Jack and me. Jack brought me over to the two who were playing with water guns. I looked around the place to see where John was but he was just behind me the whole time with a playful smile on his lips. One of the guys left and excused himself before we came close to them.

“Jack, stop scaring the pretty girl!” one guy with light brown hair said. His hair seemed dishevelled but it looked good on him. “Hey, what’s up? I’m Alex,” he said holding his hand out for me to shake.

“I’m Alyson,” I said taking his hand and shaking it.

“That’s a pretty name,” Jack said catching my attention. I didn’t really realize ‘til now that he was holding my hand but I didn’t mind it that much.

“Thanks,” I said giving Jack a smile.

John walked over to the grill and greeted the guy who was preparing food for the whole barbeque. I wanted him to save me from all this awkwardness but he didn’t get the message so he just smiled back as I reverted my attention back to the guys who were right in front of me.

We talked about random things for a while and Jack slipped his hand away from mine. I got to know a little about them. Alex was the lead singer of their band called All Time Low while Jack was the lead guitarist.

“That guy John’s talking to is Rian. He’s the drummer of the band,” Alex said as we took a seat in the picnic table they set up in the backyard.

“Zack’s the bassist,” Jack added as I nodded.

“Sounds awesome,” I said. “It’s not meet you guys,”

They smiled at me as we dwelled on the most random topics. Our talk consisted of favourite colors, movies, video games, bands, songs, candy, food, drinks, countries and practically everything that we could possibly think about.

After a while, there was another knock on the door and Jack got up and sprinted into the house to answer it.

“Don’t mind him, he can get a little crazy sometimes,” Alex said and I smiled as he went to welcome the newcomers.

“Hey,” someone said from behind me. I turned around just to see another handsome face.

“Hi, I’m Alyson. You must be-”

“Zack,” he said finishing off my sentence for me.

“Nice to meet you,” I said holding out a hand for him to shake.

“You too,” he said taking it and shaking it. He held on to it a bit longer and smiled at me.

We both talked about each other’s day and how it went. I told him that mine was just fine and he asked me what I did.

“Well, I had my first gig tonight,” I said smiling shyly as both his eyebrows went up.

“You’re in a band?” he asked me taking the seat that was right in front of me.

“Um, I guess you can say that,” I said placing my arms on my table.

“What do you mean?” he asked confused.

I smiled at him. He looked cute. His brown hair was just amazing and his eyes were very captivating. The whole time I talked to him, I looked straight at them and he did the same.

“Well it’s just me and my friend Byanca. We don’t really have a bassist or a drummer,” I told him.

“Well you guys still make music right?” he asked as I nodded and smirked. “Care to show off some of your talent?”

“Nope,” I said almost instantly and he laughed at my reaction.

“Fine, maybe I’ll get to hear you play someday,” he said and I smirked.

“Maybe if you’re lucky,” I said looking around and seeing that the backyard was getting fuller. As it turns out, there were more people who were invited.

I waved at Byanca who waved at me and looked back at Zack who was wearing a smile. “Wanna go get something to eat?” he asked me getting up.

“Sure,” I said as I followed suit.

I was beginning to forget everything bad that was happening today and it was just amazing. I couldn’t even believe that I cried in an alley minutes ago. This night just kept getting better and better.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was pretty crappy. Sorry, my day seemed pretty fucked up.
I'll make it up to you soon.
Feedback would be awesome.