Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 10

Edward’s P.O.V.

“She’s wonderful Edward, but where is the other little one that she showed?” Carmon asked me, looking around curiously.

“Belle, come here sweet heart,” I called into the other room. There was no response and I could not hear any thoughts from the room either. “Rosabelle?” I called again, this time walking into the dining room.

“What’s wrong Edward?” Bella asked coming into the room.

“I can’t find Belle,” I replied not looking up from my frantic searching. “She’s not here,” I said in a barely audible voice.

“Where Belle?” Nessie asked from Carmon’s arms.

“What is it Edward?” Tanya now came into the room followed by Kate and Eleazor.

“I can’t find Belle,” I stuttered out taking a seat in one of the many chairs, suddenly feeling tired. “I knew I should have been watching her,” I said to myself.

“What do you mean?” Bella came up in front of me, a scared look on her face. “You could not have known that something would happen to her.”

“There was something wrong with her this morning when I went to get her up,” I started, “She looked like she was thinking hard about something but I could not understand it. I asked what was wrong but she just said it was all fine…” I stood up abruptly and turned to Jacob. “Jacob, I need you, Leah and Seth to sniff out around the forest and ask Sam and his pack to help.”

“Will do,” Jacob said nodded and he rushed out of the house.

“Bella,” I turned to her, “Can you get back to the cottage and see if any of Rosabelle’s things are missing?”

“Of course,” and with a gust of wind, Bella was gone.

“What can we do to help Edward?” Kate asked coming and rubbing me arm.

“Carmon, could you stay here with Nessie while the rest of us go out and smell out the area?” I asked looking at her. She nodded. “Eleazor, Tanya can the two of you go north and east,” they nodded and were gone in a flash, “and Kate, come with me,” Kate nodded and he left the house to search for my little angel.

(Belle’s P.O.V.)

“So, who are friends in Italy?” I asked Auntie Emmy. “How will they help Daddy, Mommy and Nessie?” “You’ll just have to wait until we get there,” Auntie Emmy replied giving me a smile. “Now you need to be off to bed little one, we have a big day tomorrow,” she added giving me a kiss on the forehead like Daddy usually dose.

“Aunty Emmy, I miss Daddy,” I whined, feeling tears starting to fill my eyes. “When will this be over?”
“Soon sweet heart, very soon,” she trailed off, gave me one last kiss and left me alone. I lay there for a few moments, waiting for sleep to find me but until it did, I was thinking about what Daddy was doing now that I not there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters left until another installment or however you spell it.