Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 11

(Bella’s P.O.V.)

“I just can’t believe it,” I said to myself again, wringing my hands and pacing back and forth. “Why would she just suddenly decide to up and leave?”

“Bella, love, none of us could see this coming,” Edward tried to comfort me, but nothing could comfort me.

“My baby’s missing,” I sobbed out, throwing myself onto the couch. “It’s my fault,” I said suddenly after a minute of silence. “If I treated her with love like she deserved, she would still be here.”

“Bella, this is not your fault,” Edward soothed, cradling me like a baby. Before anything else could be said, Jacob and Seth burst into the house.

“Bella, I’ve got some news,” Jake said sitting next to Edward and I on the couch. “There was another scent around were we lost Belle’s. It was god awful,” he added, cracking a smile.

“What is it, Edward?” I asked seeing his face trying to figure something out.

“I know that scent, but from were?” he pondered out loud, setting me down.

“Jake,” I turned to my best friend, “Where did you lose Rosabelle’s scent?” I asked in a voice full of worry.

“The stream down about four miles from the house,” he replied giving me a sympathetic look.

“The perfect spot for someone to be if they didn’t want me to hear their thoughts,” Edward thought out loud. “But I still can’t believe that I didn’t hear her leave.”

There was a sudden noise and all of us jumped, looking around for the cause. Edward took his phone out of his pocket and a look of shock came to his face. “Alice,” he mouthed.

I quickly grabbed the phone from his hand and answered it, saying in a frantic voice, “Alice. Where is she?”

“I-I don’t know, I could not see her,” Alice whispered. “Whoever she’s with knows about our powers though,” she added, “Because there doing everything in there power to try and hide her from us.”

“She’s with someone?” If I were still human, I would have broke down crying. Edward wrapped his arms around me and calmed me. “Can you figure out who?” I asked, this time in a calmer voice.

“It could be anyone, but I do know one thing,” she added.

“What?” I waited impatiently.

“The Volturi are no longer coming,” she said from beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Bella really does love Belle. Awww. Ok, one more chapter before the next part of Rosabelle's life. And i think i have the perfect name for it.