Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 12

“Are we there yet?” I asked in a sleepy voice. It had been a couple of hours since Auntie Emmy had woken me up and I was still tired.

“Almost sweetie,” she turned to give me a quick smile that tried to hide her annoyance. “Is there anything you would like?” she asked.

“Candy,” I answered, “But I can get it myself,” I added using my power to get the candy from the back seat. “Yummy,” I smiled as I popped a skittle into my mouth.

“You have a very useful power, you know?” Auntie Emmy asked.

“Daddy told me that I was special,” I grinned then frowned. I missed my Daddy so much and he didn’t know were I was, did he? “Auntie Emmy, does Daddy know where I am?” I asked giving her a questioning look.

“He does sweet heart,” she replied not taking her eyes off of the road. “And he wants you to be, you just had to leave for him to notice it. If you hadn’t left, then your Daddy would have been holding you back from helping.”

“But Daddy says he knows what’s best for me,” I brought my eye brows together, trying to make out what she was saying.

“But even dads make mistakes.” That really got me thinking. Did Daddy make a mistake? I didn’t have time to answer this question because Auntie Emmy said, “We’re here.” Auntie Emmy got me out of my seat and we started walking around, turning only when we came to a ally way that led to a dead end.

“Well, if it isn’t Emmy,” came a cold voice from behind us. I quickly spun my head around, Auntie Emmy still holding me, to see two dark figures coming toured us.

“Hello Felix,” Auntie Emmy said with a slight smirk on her face. “How have things been? Good I hope?”

“Very,” the Felix guy answered. “We have gotten rid of the clan in France, the one who had been causing some trouble.”

“I see,” Auntie mused. “Well, is Aro here? I have someone for him to meet,” she gave me a smile that only made me a little more afraid.

“And who is this?” the other cloaked figure asked, taking down his hood to revaile a boy that didn’t look very much older then Seth.

“Felix, Alec, I’d like you to meat Rosabelle Hope Cullen.” There was another smirk on her face as she said this. “Belle, I’d like you to meet Felix and Alec.” Both of them gave a little bow and Alec also gave me a sweet smile.

“H-hi,” my voice was shaking a little as I spoke, which caused me to blush.

“Let’s take her to Aro,” Auntie Emmy ordered, now walking to the end of the ally.

“But there’s nothing there,” I said in a confused voice and a confused look on my face.

“There is a way down, don’t worry,” Alec gave me a reassuring smile and I believed him for some reason. When we got to the end of the ally, I saw what he had been talking about. On the ground in front of us was a hole in the ground, covered by a lid.

“Here, Alec you go down first and catch Belle,” Auntie Emmy ordered, while Felix opened up the whole. Alec nodded and jumped down the whole really fast. “Ok Belle, I’m going to drop you down there,” she turned to me, “but don’t be scared, Alec is down there and he’s going to catch you.”

“Ok,” I nodded my head. I was still a little scared as she dangled my body above the whole, ready to drop.

“Ok, drop her,” Alec’s voice said from below. Auntie Emmy gave me a quick smile then let go. I felt the air rushing past me and was tempted to cry out but before I could, I had been caught and was looking into the smiling face of Alec.

“Thanks Al,” I smiled at him.

“I’ll always be there to comfort you Rosabelle,” he assured me just as Auntie Emmy then Felix came down.

“Keep going,” Felix ordered, walking in front of all of us.

“Come here dear,” Auntie Emmy said, taking me in her arms. I was sad to have to leave Alec and I saw that he was a little sad to. “Alec, you stay behind us,” she instructed walking after Felix. Alec nodded and started to walking behind us.

After a little while of walking, going through dark halls and one really nice room with a pretty human lady—I could tell by her scent—we made it to two really big doors, which Felix pushed open.

There was a pretty and big room on the other side of the of the door. There were a lot of vampires on there all standing to the side exit for three who were sitting on big seats in the middle of the room. The one on the right had really blonde hair and looked a little mad, while the one on the left had brown hair and looked really old and bored. The one in the middle I remembered from my dream.

“Aro,” I whispered, causing him to look at me with a curious and friendly look.

“Hello Emmy,” Aro greeted looking at Auntie Emmy for a moment before his eyes found there way back to me. “And who might this be?” Aro asked her.

“This is Rosabelle Hope Cullen,” she said this again with a smug look on her face and this time it was in her voice as well.

“Oh my,” Aro looked like a little kid at Christmas. “It is in deed. Hello little miss Rosabelle,” he greeted, coming up in front of me.

“My name Belle,” was all I said, hiding my face in Auntie Emmy’s hair.

“Oh I see,” he said. “My dear little Belle, would you mind giving me your hand?” he asked. I looked up at him and saw that he looked very eager. I timidly stuck out my hand, which he took with a smile then he was suddenly in a trance like thing.

“What he doing?” I asked Auntie Emmy, who was looking at Aro hopefully.

“He can read your thoughts from all your life,” she said with a smile.

“She is an amazing little girl,” Aro gushed like a little kid, giving me a big smile. “She will be very useful to us. Jasmine,” he called and a moment later the pretty human that we saw came rushing into the room.

“Yes sir?” she asked in a heavy Italian voice. I new because I had seen a movie where they were in Italy and the people talked like her.

“I would like you to take charge of Belle,” he pointed to me. “If you need anything, ask one of the guards to get you it,” Jasmine nodded. She walked toward me, a smile on her face and opened her arms for me.

“Come here, sweet heart,” she cooed. I reached my arms out as well and she scooped me up. “Say goodbye dear,” I turned one last time to Auntie Emmy.

“Goodbye,” I said giving her a little wave, which she returned. “Bye, bye,” I waved to the rest of everybody in the room before Jasmine walked out of the room. Before we were all the way out of sight, Alec gave me a big smile. I gave him a smile back before I was out of sight. Hmm, I think I might have a little crush on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look out for the next story "Rosabelle Cullen's life in the Volturi"
thanks to all my readers, you guys are the reason this story was finished! I thank you all!