Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 2

I sighed in Auntie Rose’s arms, waiting for Mommy and Daddy to come inside. Jacob was keeping them outside for some reason, and it was making me mad.

“When Mommy and Daddy come?” I asked Auntie Rose. Oh, did I forget to mention that I started talking today and everyone had freaked out about it? It was funny to watch.

“They will come in a couple of minutes,” she said kissing my forehead, then Nessie who was in her other arm.

I sighed again and waited, and waited, and waited for what felt like forever, when suddenly Jacob came inside and stood next to Nessie. Shortly after he came in a beautiful woman that I remember seeing walked in, holding onto Daddy’s arm.

She gasped when her crimson eyes fell on Nessie and I. “Is that them? They’re so big!” she exclaimed looking at Auntie Rose then at Daddy.

“They grow at a fast rate,” Daddy said looking at Nessie and me. I kind of zoned out after that because it got really boring and stuff, but I zoned back in when Mommy came over and wanted to hold Nessie and not me. Auntie Rose handed me to Auntie Alice and then held onto Nessie while Mommy got to meet her.

I watched them closely like everybody else, and wanted to know what Nessie was showing Mommy that had her so interested and had Daddy pull her away from Nessie. When Daddy did this it made Nessie cry--the baby--and wail a little.

Mommy told Daddy she was fine and wanted to hold Nessie again, but Jacob didn’t really want that so he hovered close. Mommy didn’t seem to know why and then, as if something clicked, she started getting mad at Jacob--he probably deserves it--and told Auntie Rose to hold Nessie. She started to walk towards Jacob and he backed up.

It was really funny to watch and I was not the only one to think this. I saw Daddy give a little smirk at Jacob and follow as they made there was outside and into the front yard. Everyone followed and Uncle Emmett made a deal with Uncle Jasper to see if Mommy would snap. Whatever that means.

I looked up at Auntie Alice and asked, “What Mommy doing?”

“Um…your Mommy is uh…having a conversation with Jacob” She was so lying.

I looked back at Mommy and Jacob’s ‘conversation’ just in time to see Mommy pounce at Jacob, but Seth--Jacob’s friend--jump in the way, making Mommy hurt him. I started crying into Auntie Alice’s shirt as Mommy quickly got off of him and started apologizing right away.

“Shh, it’s ok, he is going to be fine Belle,” Auntie Alice said while brushing my hair.