Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 8

I twirled around as the rain started to fall, drenching my blue dress and brown hair. I didn’t care, though, because I was having fun. I suddenly stopped twirling because I felt like I was being watched and I didn’t like that feeling.

“Rosabelle,” a voice whispered into my ear. I turned, but there was no one there. “Rosabelle,” the voice said again. I turned around and again there was no one there.

“Hello?” I asked in a shaky voice, looking around at the dark field. “Is anyone there?” I didn’t here a reply, but what I saw was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. Seven cloaked figures stepped out from the forest, there ruby red eyes looking at me, all eyes holding a feeling that I didn’t know. “Who-who are you?” I asked, starting to back away.

“Rosabelle,” the voice that I had been hearing now came from the cloaked figure in the front. “It is so nice to finally meet you,” he said, lifting to reveal a head of long black hair and pale skin to go with his ruby eyes. “I am Aro. Do not be afraid child,” he said as I got ready to run.

“We will not harm you, young one,” said another man from under his cloak. His voice sounded old and tired, but still vampire like at the same time.

“We just want to ask you some things.” Aro smiled at me, but something about his smile scared me more then having all the vampires there.

“I ha-have to go and find Daddy,” I turned and started to run away from them, but was held back by two stone cold arms. “Let me go!!” I started to scream, kicking my legs as hard as I could, but it didn’t help; the vampire was too strong.

“Now, now dear little Belle,” Aro soothed, brushing my hair away from my face, “we don’t want to hurt you, but we will have no choice if you do not be a good little girl.” I used my power and a tree branch suddenly came off of a tree and hit the person who was holding me.

I quickly jumped out of his arms while he was preoccupied and ran with all my strength to the woods. As I neared them, they started to move away from me and then Aro and the others were in front of me.

“I warned you, Rosabelle,” Aro’s voice was full of pity, but it wasn’t real. He nodded to the other dark hooded vampires and they started to come closer to me.

“No!” I yelled, but knew it wouldn’t help. It was too late. I was dead.

I sat up, sweat on my forehead, and looked down at myself. I sighed in relief, it was only a nightmare. I smiled and turned to look at my room, but I was shocked and scared to see a lady with curly red hair, ruby red eyes and pale skin standing there, looking at me.

“Who are you?” I asked, trying to keep the fright out of my voice. “What are you doing in my room?”

She started walking toward me and I cowered into my crib. “I am Emmy,” she said, smiling at me a sweet and real smile. “I am here to help you, Belle,” she stopped in front of me and reached her hand toured me. “I am your aunt.”

I was shocked and it took a minute for that to its way into my small head. She had just said that she was my aunt, but was she telling the truth?

“How are you my aunt?” I asked, standing up in my crib and walking toured her.

“I am your Daddy’s sister,” she replied, patting my head. “You look so much like him, you know?” she asked suddenly. “You have his green eyes from when he was human,” she had a far off look in her eyes as she said this, like she was remembering a time long ago.

“You look like Grandma Elizabeth,” I said, remembering the picture that Daddy had showed us of his Mommy and Daddy.

“Why, thank you Belle,” she laughed, smiling at me again. The smile disappeared and she looked serious now. “Belle, this s not real, I’m not really here. My power is to give people dreams and I am giving you this dream because I have something very important for you to do.”

“What is it?” I asked, curiously.

“I need you to get away from your Mommy and Daddy; pack up a couple pairs of clothes and come to were I tell you. Do you want to do it?” Emmy asked, looking at me and letting me know that it was my choice.

“Yes, Auntie Emmy,” I nodded my head up and down.

“That’s good,” she said, smiling at me. “Do you know where the river creek stream is?” I nodded and she continued. “Ok, so I want you to go there and I’ll be waiting. After you get there, you and I are going to go on a little mission to help everyone.”

“Mommy and Daddy and Nessie and everyone?” I asked.

“Yes, everyone. Okay Belle,” she looked out the window, “I have to go now, but you remember what I said. Don’t think about it around your Daddy, ok?” I nodded again. “Alright sweetheart, I’ll see you soon,” she got up and kissed my forehead and then I woke up, looking at my now light room.
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone would like to be an author, i need someone who knows how to spell to look my story over for spelling mistakes. Thanks! Oh, and the next chapter might be a little while, so i'm sorry a head of time.