Life as Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

Chapter 9

When Daddy came to get me the morning after my Aunt Emmy had talked to me, he asked if I was ok when he saw a nervous look on my face and felt me shaking.

“No, not at all Daddy,” I answered to quickly.

“Belle,” Daddy’s voice was calm, but a little impatient. “What is wrong love? You know you can tell me,” he used his power to try and pick up on anything in my head, put I didn’t think about Aunt Emmy.

“Nothing at all Daddy,” I insisted, moving past him to my dresser. “Now you need to leave so I can change.”

“Your so stubborn, just like your mother,” Daddy rolled his eyes and walked out, leaving me to get dressed. I looked through my little dresser for a minute, looking for something that would be good for traveling. I finally came across a pare of heavy duty pants, a long sleeved shirt and a little jacket. I dug in my closet and pulled out my hiking boots and slipped them on too.

“Belle, are you almost done?” Mommy’s voice asked from behind the door.

“Almost done Mommy,” I called back, sliding out my back pack and starting to fill it with random clothes.

“Well, hurry up,” Mommy’s voice was impatient. “And when your done, come down to the kitchen and get something to eat,” Mommy added.

“Oki,” I called back, zipping up my pack quietly. After packing a hair brush and a few hair things into another spot in my bag, I slipped it into my closet and stared down the hall to the kitchen, were Daddy was making Nessie and I breakfast. All through breakfast, Daddy kept looking at me and I would try and avoid looking at him.

(Later The Same Day)

Right now Mommy, Daddy, Jake and Nessie were talking to the Denali coven about Nessie and the Voly, but no one said anything to me or about me. I was really sad that Daddy had forgotten me and started to cry a little as a snuck out of Grandpa and Grandma’s house. I ran all the way back to me, Mommy, Daddy and Nessie’s house and got my bag. I stopped by the kitchen on my way out and got some food, stuffing it into another bag that I had.

I started out, walking to were Aunt Emmy had tolled me to meet her last night. I walked for what I think was about ten minutes when I finally came to the spot. I looked around, looking out for the woman I had seen last night in my dream, but I didn’t see her anywhere.

“I’m here Belle,” came a sweet melody like voice from near by. I turned and saw the same lady from last night. “Hello sweet,” she said, coming and giving me a hug.

“Aunty Em, were are we going?” I asked, not wanting to waste any time.

“We are going to Italy,” she said, holding out her hand. “We are going to visit an old friend of your father and mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments guys, they just make my day.
What do you guys think of the new layout?