Status: This Story Is Finished.

I Never Wanted You to Love Me

The End.

“Are you ready to go home?” I asked Ember as I strapped her into her car seat in the back of Paul’s truck. Her answer was a cute giggle.

“I think that’s a yes,” Paul interpreted.

“I think so too.” I shot him a loving smile, which he returned. “Well, we better be off. I know that the guys are dying to see her again,” I said sitting in the seat next to my daughter.

“And your mom and Emily can’t wait to spoil her rotten,” Paul laughed a little from the front seat.

“I think everyone is going to spoil her,” I laughed along with him and Ember started giggling as well. I gave her a sweet smile. After a ten minute drive, Paul pulled up in front of my house, where the whole pack, all the imprints and my mother were standing, smiles on all there faces.

“Are you ready for this kid?” I looked down at her, a bright smile on my face. Again, a giggle was her response. I unbuckled her car seat and gently lifted her out and climbed out, Paul having opened the door for us.

“Andy,” Taylor came up to us, a huge smile on her tanned face. “How are you feeling?”

“The best I’ve ever felt,” I responded.

“Can I hold Ember?” she asked, looking down at my daughter.

“Of course,” I nodded and carefully handed over the giggling baby. As soon as Taylor had Ember in her arms, she hugged her close to her body. There was a little silence as everyone got in a circle around us, smiles on every single face.

“I think now’s the time to tell you all something,” Emily suddenly said.

“What is it?” mom asked with a curious look on her face.

“Well, Sam and I are expecting,” she announced, a look of delight on her face.

“Emily, that’s great,” I exclaimed, crashing into her. It was hard to believe that there had been a time when I hated her with every fiber of my being.

“It is,” Kim agreed.

“When is it due?” Leah asked. I cast a side ways glance and for the first time noticed Zack standing next to her. I smiled at that.

“Next September,” she said with a glance down at her baby.

“That’s great,” mom smiled, giving her a hug.

“Life is amazing,” I said from Paul’s side. He nodded, rapping his arm around my waist and we both looked at Ember.

“It is,” he agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm planning on rewriting this story. I like my ideas, but I think that they need some work.