Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Lunch Date

Image

The parking lot of Los Cabos, a local mexican restaurant in West Chester, was packed when Jenna arrived. She had to drive around a few times until she found someone backing out. She waited until the person finally pulled out before she took the spot. She checked herself in the mirror then stepped out of the car. She placed the keyes in her purse and walked towards the restaurant.

She woke up early that morning to start getting ready. She decided on wearing a pair of black and red plaid shorts, a black tank top with red angel wings on the back, and a pair of red flip flops. She hoped she looked okay but was sure that Bam didn't care what she looked like.

Bam stood in the small lobby patiently waiting for her. He had his back to her so she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled widely when he saw her.

"You look beautiful!" he said.

"Thanks!"

Jenna thought that Bam looked extremely hot. He was wearing dark jeans, a black pin striped button up shirt, and Adios. His hair curled around his blue eyes and his Drakkar cologne could be smelled all over him.

"How many?" the hostess asked.

"Two." replied Bam.

"Follow me."

The hostess led them to a small table that would only occupy two. She handed Jenna and Bam their menus and told them their waiter would be with them shortly. Jenna looked over the menu until she decided on what she wanted to eat.

"Can I get you something to drink?" the male waiter asked Jenna.

"I'll have a diet coke." she said.

"Are you sure you don't want a Margarita?"

Jenna lifted up her broken arm. "I can't right now."

"Okay, then a diet coke. And for you sir?"

"Coke."

The waiter nodded. "Could I start you off with any appetizers?"

"Guacomole!" replied Jenna.

"Great choice!"

The waiter smiled down at Jenna. He had gorgeous green eyes and blonde hair. When he left the table Bam smirked over at her.

"What?" she asked.

"He's totally checking you out."

Jenna laughed. "Whatever. I'm not used to guys checking me out."

Bam smiled. "Since last night I've been checking you out."

"You're married." she reminded him.

"Hopefully not for long."

The waiter brought the drinks, fresh Guacomole, along with chips and salsa. He then took their order. While waiting, Jenna and Bam munched on the chips and dip. Soon, their food came and the two of them ate in silence. When the check came, Bam paid for the meal.

"So, Justin's game is tomorrow at six?" Bam asked as they walked out of the restaurant.

"Yes. He's really excited about you coming."

"I haven't een to a baseball game in years!"

Bam followed Jenna over to her car. He looked a little dissapointed.

"What's wrong?" asked Jenna.

"Do you want to see a movie?"

She smiled. "I was going to follow you over there."

Bam shook his head. "Nope, you're riding with me!"

"Um...no offense but you did pull out in front of my car."

Bam chuckled. "Then I'll ride with you."

Bam rode in the passenger seat while Jenna drove towards the movie theatre. Jenna stared at the show times trying to decide what to see.

"Let's see Alice In Wonderland!" she said.

She had been wanting to see the movie in March but Nick didn't want to see it and he wouldn't let her go by herself. Bam wasn't really interested in seeing the movie but he wanted to be polite so, he went ahead and bought two tickets for the movie. They made a pit stop at the concession stand to get popcorn and drinks. Then they headed into theatre six. They found a spot at the top of the row.

"You just want to see this movie because of Johnny Depp." stated Bam.

Jenna shook her head. "No, my nana and I would always watch the original movie together. It was one of her favorites. She died of lung cancer when I was ten. But, I still have the memories of her." Jenna smiled. "And of course, I also want to see it because of Johnny Depp!"

Bam laughed. He knew that he was still married but with the best attorney he could get divorced in a little over a week. His attorney would see to it that the divorce would be a quick and easy process. Bam didn't want to rush into anything with Jenna but somewhere in the future he hoped that there could be a good relationship between them.