Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Dissapointed

Image

Jenna sat in the stands with Eva at her side. The two of them watched as Justin's team warmed up for their games. Jenna's mind was elsewhere. She was still shooken up about what happened earlier. She had never known Nick to be suicidal. She just wondered if the police showed up a few seconds late would Nick still be alive.

After the cop left, her and Eva headed to the police department so she could get a restraining order. She thought that it was probably for the best. She felt somewhat safer with that piece of paper. Eva could sense Jenna's emotions. She placed her hand upon hers which made Jenna look up.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," she replied softly. "I'll be fine."

Eva nodded. "Isn't Bam supposed to show up?"

"That's what he told Justin. I hope he does. Justin doesn't like it when people break promises."

The game started at exactly six and Bam still hadn't shown up. Justin kept staring up in the stands for any sign of him. Jenna could see the dissapointment in his eyes. But, he still pitched good. The game ended with Justin's team defeating the Jaguars by two runs. When the game ended, Justin raced over to Jenna.

"He said he would be here." he yelled.

"I'm sure something came up." said Eva.

"He promised."

"I'm sorry Justin. I don't know where he's at." said Jenna.

"Don't be sorry. You showed up."

Justin shrugged then ran off to get a snack and drink from the team mom.

"You did tell Bam that Justin doesn't like it when people break promises. Right?"

Jenna looked over at her mom and sighed. "No. I thought he would show up. But, I don't know him very well so who knows what happened."

Angie shook her head. Justin's dad used to always promise that he would be at his game but ended up getting drunk at a bar. He didn't deserve this and it pissed Jenna off that a man who Justin looked up to would hurt him. She wasn't going to sit there and do nothing.

"We have to find him." she told Eva.

Bam sped into West Chester around five. He had just gotten a cell from his attorney. He claimed that he and Missy could sign the divorce papers tonight. He hoped that this wouldn't take long. He really wanted to go to Justin's game and to see Jenna again. He was really confused about their relationship. She had stated that they were friends, but he wanted to be more. He had talked to Ryan about her and he said they should take it slow. Bam needed to stop jumping from girl to girl. And Bam agreed.

He pulled to a complete stop in front of the court house. The purple Lambo which Bam gave to Missy was already there. He locked up the hummer and headed inside the courthouse. His attorney was waiting for him in the judges chamber. He greeted him with a handshake and followed him into the judges chamber. It was rather plane and boring. The older man smiled at Bam as he took a seat next to Missy.

"So, you had Missy sign a prenup and the only thing she asked for was the purple Lamborghini and the Range Rover. Is that correct?" the judge asked Bam.

"Yes, that's correct."

"Do the two of you feel any need to work this out?"

"No," said Missy. "There isn't a marriage left between us."

"Why is that?"

Missy sighed. "Bam has been drinking a lot and I don't want to be married to a drunk."

The judge narrowed his eyes at Bam. "Do you need to attend rehab Mr. Margera?"

Bam swallowed hard. He had been to rehab before and hated it with a passion.

"No your honor. I don't believe I do. I drink when I'm around my friends."

"No Bam, you drink all the time."

"That's because being sober around you is hell. I can't stand your gnagging every single day."

Missy rolled her eyes. Well, I can't stand you being a player."

"How am I a fucking player?"

"Jess told me she saw you get into that girl's car the other night. We are legally still married Bam. I don't want you seeing anyone for a year."

"After our divorce is finalized I can see whoever I want."

Missy grew quiet for a few moments then looked Bam square in the eyes.

"Who is she?" she asked.

"The girl I got into a car wreck with."

Missy sighed. "Why do you always jump from girl to girl Bam?"

"I'm not Melissa. We are only friends."

"No girl can be friends with you Bam. I know you and Kat Von D had a thing going on."

Bam chuckled. He had never done anything with Kat. They had been friends for a long time and he would never go with her.

"Okay, obviously you both have no intentions of working out your marriage." said the judge.

No shit, Bam thought.

"Missy, do you have everything from the house?"

"Yes."

"Sign here."

The judge handed Missy the divorce papers. She signed them then gave the papers to Bam. The judge took the papers back and put it in his file.

"You should recieve the finalized paper work in about a week."

"Is that it?" asked Bam.

"Yes, that's it."

Bam and Missy left the judges chamber with their attorney's following behind them. Bam shook hands with his and walked out of the courthouse. In a week, he would officially be divorced. He glanced down at his watch to see that it was fifteen minutes before six. If he hurried, he could make it to the game. He unlocked the Hummer and jumped inside. His Iphone beeped loudly; indicating that he had a missed call. He picked up his phone to see that Dunn and Novak had called him. He decided to call Dunn first.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" answered Dunn.

"I just got done signing the divorce papers. What are you up too?"

"Obviously, you didn't listen to my voicemail. Well, Steve-O and Novak are in town to come get us."

Bam raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Jeff wants us in LA."

"When?"

"In two days. We need to shoot the opening and ending scenes and do promotions."

Bam began to rub his temples. He couldn't believe that now Jeff would want to do that. He knew it had to be done but right now wasn't a good time. He was just getting to know Jenna.

"Novak and Steve-O want to see you."

"I have to be somewhere."

"I'm not taking no as a fucking answer."

Bam heard Steve-O yell.

He sighed loudly.

"Where at?" he asked.

"Your bar."

"I'll be there in ten." he muttered while hanging up the phone.

Bam cursed loudly. He didn't have Jenna's number so he went on her facebook and told her something had come up. He hoped she wouldn't be too pissed at him.