Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Bat

Image

Bam pulled into his parking spot outside of The Note. It was rather packed tonight. He greeted a few fans then made his way to the bar where his friends sat. Steve-O greeted him with a fist pound while Novak gave him a hug.

"I can't stay long. I have to be somewhere." he told them.

"What's more fucking important than being here with us?" asked Steve-O.

"Nothing." Bam lied with a forced smile.

Soon, one beer became five. At eight, Bam decided to leave before he got too wasted. His friends said they would meet up at his house later. He nodded and staggered out of the bar with Ryan. The two of them stopped in there tracks when they saw two women in the middle of a fight. One of them had brought a bat into it. Bam rushed over to the two girls and tried to break up the fight. The brunette with the bat didn't like Bam's actions. She grabbed the bat and swung it. It collided to the back of Bam's head. He staggered for a few seconds until his whole world went black.

Jenna drove through the streets of West Chester trying to find any sign of Bam. Eva thought that he might be at the bar so, Jenna headed towards The Note. When she got there she saw an ambulance, a firetruck, and two police cars.

"Oh my god, it's Bam!" she said while getting out of the car.

She rushed towards the bar with Eva at her side. Bam was being placed on a gurney. Jenna tried to get close but one of the cops said she had to get back. She looked around and spotted Ryan.

"Ryan!" she yelled.

Ryan looked away from the cop that he had been giving his statement to. He spotted Jenna and rushed over to her.

"Hey Jenna." he said.

"What happened?"

"Two girls were getting into a fight outside the bar. One of them thought it would be a bright ass idea to bring a bat into it. Bam tried to break it up and the girl hit him in the back of the head with the bat. They're taking him to West Chester Reginal."

Once Bam was placed inside the ambulance, it rushed off. Jenna was so scared for Bam's safety that she didn't know what to do. She was still angry with him for not showing up. Instead, he wanted to hang out at a bar and get attacked by some psycho.

"He really wanted to go tonight. He kept saying he had to be somewhere but Novak and Steve-O kept handing him drinks."

"Yeah, he promised my ten year old brother he would be at his game."

Ryan sighed. "He also had to go to the courthouse to get the divorce papers signed."

Ryan stared into Jenna's eyes. He had known Bam for a long time and didn't want this girl to get hurt.

"The best thing to do is go home and forget about Bam. He's messed up right now and I don't want to see you hurt."

"Why would I get hurt?"

Ryan sighed. "He can't be single. He has to have a girlfriend all the time. In a few weeks, he'll try to get you to move in with him. If you don't he will jump to someone else."

"We're just friends."

"You can't be just friends with Bam."

Ryan sadly smiled. He was about to walk off but she grabbed his tattooed arm.

"Can I atleast give you my number so you can let me know how he is doing?"

Ryan nodded. After Jenna gave him her number she headed back to her car with Eva.

"Why don't you spend the night with me?" asked Eva.

"I need to talk to someone first."

Jenna drove away from the bar. Her mind was flooding with so many emotions. From Nick almost killing himself, to Bam not showing up, and now to this. But the one thing that really got to her was what Ryan had said. You just can't be friends with Bam. Jenna didn't know if she should take Ryan's advice or just go with the flow of things. She really did like Bam but she wanted him to get better before he got worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see, I'm trying to update a lot today! Oh, and I am now taking banner requests so if you want one let me know the title and who you want in the banner!