Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Leaving

Image

Jenna came to a stop in front of Bam’s house early the next morning. He greeted her as she got out of the car with a kiss and a hug. Jenna noticed that he had bags under his eyes. It looked like he hadn’t slept at all. She followed him into the house and up the stairs. His room contained a large bed, dresser with a mirror, a flat screen TV was placed on the wall, there was a large walk in closet, and a rather nice looking bathroom. Bam got out a large suitcase and began throwing clothes into it. Jenna just laughed.

“Let me fold them.” She said while grabbing the clothes out of the suitcase. She then began to fold them.

“Sorry, I’m a guy!” chuckled Bam.

“Yeah, I know!”

When Bam finished packing he carried his luggage down the stairs and placed it in the foyer. It only took less than thirty minutes for him to pack. So, he pulled Jenna into the living room. She was about to sit next to him but Bam grabbed her arms and pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling him. He reached up to cup her cheeks then began to softly kiss her lips. He pulled away and sighed.

“I’m going to really miss you.” He said.

“I’m going to miss you too!”

“I wish you could go with me.”

“I know but I have to work.”

“You’re the boss. You can take vacations whenever you want!”

Jenna shook her head. “No, I haven’t been at work in a while. The girls need me.”

“When am I going to meet Whitney and Kayla.”

“Whenever you get back.”

Jenna and Bam spent the next several hours laying on the couch together and sharing kisses. At eleven, Bam said that he needed to get going. Jenna decided to go ahead and take him to the airport. When they arrived people began snapping pictures of them. Jenna felt a little uncomfortable but she ignored them. When Bam’s plane was boarding he turned to Jenna.

“I’ll call you when I land.”

“Okay.”

Bam pulled her into a kiss.

“Awww, Bam that’s hot!” someone yelled.

Jenna pulled away to see Ryan, Steve-O, and Novak walking towards them. Bam introduced Jenna as his girlfriend. Steve-O greeted her with a hug which made Jenna a little uncomfortable but she hugged him back anyway.

“Make sure he stays out of trouble!” Jenna told them.

“We’ll keep a good eye on him!” Novak said while putting his arm around Bam’s shoulder.

Jenna bid Bam another goodbye then watched as he boarded the plane with his friends. She then left the airport and headed towards her shop. The girls were all waiting for her when she arrived. She told them all about the past night and how her and Bam were now together.

“That sucks though that he had to leave for L.A.” said Kayla.

“Yeah, but it’s only for a week. I’m going to pick out some clothes for summer!”

Jenna went into her office and began pouring over catalogs. She found a bunch of gothic summer clothes and ordered them online. The shipment would be in in about five days. Not even four hours later Bam was calling her cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe, we just landed.”

“Okay.”

“I miss you already.”

“I miss you too. I gotta get back to work Bam.”

“I’ll call you later tonight!”

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.”

While at work, Jenna kept herself busy. Before she knew it, it was time to close. The girls wanted to go get a few drinks so Jenna went with them. She only had a few beers then decided to leave before Bam called her. On the way home, her phone began to ring.
“Hey, how was your day?” asked Bam.

“It was good. Busy but good.”

“What did you do tonight?”

“I went to the bar with the girls. They wanted to get a few drinks so I only had a couple of beers.”

“I wish I was there to party with you!”

Jenna chuckled. “Now, I’m pulling into the garage.”

Jenna told Bam to hold on as she got out of the car. She then headed up the stairs into her room. While talking to Bam, she got ready for bed. She turned on the TV and settled under the covers. She talked and talked to Bam for hours. They didn’t get off the phone until three that morning. Jenna didn’t want to go but she was getting tired and so was Bam. When she got off the phone she fell fast asleep with a smile on her face. She really did miss Bam but talking to him for hours felt really great.