Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Mistake

Image

Bam Margera has had enough. He had to get away from his wife Missy. He just couldn’t take her bitching anymore. It seemed like all she ever wanted to do was fight. They had been married for three years and each day it got worse. All Missy ever cared about was material things. She had to have the newest shoes, clothes, makeup, perfume, etc. She had cheated on him with David Hill and since then Bam hasn’t trusted her. He had never cheated on her even when they were dating. She got pissed off at him because he wouldn’t give her money to go out tonight with her friends. He told her she needed to stay in with him and work on their marriage. She said if he didn’t give her money she wanted a divorce. Bam told her to pack her shit and he left.

Now, he was heading towards Dunn and Angie’s house. He wished that his relationship with Missy was like theirs. They always had their arms around each other, they hardly ever fought, and Angie was a great woman to be around while Missy just wasn’t anymore. Since they got married things have changed. She can come and go as she pleases but if Bam ever wanted to go out she would act like his mother; where are you going? Who are you going with? Will any girls be there? How long will you be gone? Bam was a grown man he could do whatever the hell he wanted. He didn’t want to be controlled for the rest of his life. He wanted to find a woman that he could have fun with and she’d still let him hang out with his friends without wondering if he’s cheating on her.

Bam approached a red stop sign but instead of stopping he zoomed past it onto the highway. A large Ford F-150 honked at him because Bam pulled out in front of him and almost got hit. Bam didn’t care what the fuck he was doing he just had to get as far away from Missy as he could. He made it safetly to the center median and just like he did earlier he kept going. He saw the car’s headlights close by but thought he could beat the car. Sadly, the car crashed into the passenger side of his Lambo. That’s the moment when he realized he made a huge mistake. Bam’s head hit the window with a thud. He felt his whole world spin out of control and soon it went black.

Jenna quickly found her cell phone in the floor board of her car. Glass was everywhere. The flap from the passenger side air bag came up and hit the windshield causing it to crack. She quickly called her mom who answered on the second ring.

“Hello?”

“Mom, I just got into a wreck.”

“Jennifer Nichole!” she yelled.

“Mom, it wasn’t my fault. They pulled out in front of me.”

“Where are you?”

Jenna panicked. She couldn’t remember where she was at.

“Jenna, where are you?” her mom asked again.

“I don’t know.” She cried.

Jenna heard the siren’s. She turned her head to see an older cop walking towards her.

“Ma’am are you okay?” he asked.

“No, I think my arm is broken. Could you talk to my mom?”

The officer nodded. Jenna handed the phone over to him. He told Jenna’s mom where she was at. When he handed the phone back she stuck it into her pocket.

“What happened?” he asked.

“The person in the Lambo pulled out in front of me. I slammed on my breaks but I still hit him.”

“Is the driver okay?”

“I don’t know.”

The EMS vehicle showed up as did more police cars and two fire trucks. The EMSA guys rushed over to the lambo with a gurney. Jenna watched in horror as they put the lifeless body of a guy onto the gurney which was wheeled onto the truck. Moments later the emergency vehicle was making its way to the hospital.

A woman with blonde hair came over to check Jenna’s vitals. After that another officer asked for her license and insurance. She rumaged around in her car. She found her wallet underneath the passenger seat while the insurance was in the glove box. She handed both to the officer. When he walked off Jenna turned to the woman who took her vitals.
“I think my arm is broken.” She told her.

“It is. The EMSA’s going to take you to the hospital.”

“My mom should be here any moment.”

“Okay, five minutes and you have to go.”

Less than a minute later Jenna’s mom Angie showed up along with her Uncle Freddy and his girlfriend Mandy, and Jenna’s ten year old brother Justin. They all ran over to make sure that she was okay.

“My arm is broken and the airbag burnt my arms. My knee hurts too.”

Without warning, Mandy lifted up Jenna’s pant leg. Jenna nervously glanced around at the firefighters who were staring at her with amusement. Jenna blushed as she looked down at her knee.

“It’s just sore. You might’ve hit it on the steering wheel and it richochet off of that and hit the door.” Said Mandy.

Jenna nodded. She put her pant leg back down then stood up to see a cop come by to tell her family what happened.

“I can’t believe your car held up to a Lambo. Maybe I could convince the guy to let me buy it from him!” said Jenna’s Uncle.

Freddy owned a car lot called Liberty Truck Sales. He bought wrecked cars and fixed them up to sale them. Jenna’s grandfather used to own the car lot but after he died Freddy took over it. The Truck Sales was located on a ten acre land where Jenna’s mother lived along with her uncle and his girlfriend.

“We’ll have your car towed to the shop.” He said.

“Jenna, we need to take you to the hospital.” The EMSA driver said.

“Fred, can you take my car back home?” asked Angie.

“Yeah, I’ll take it back.”

“And maybe take Justin with you.”

“Sure.”

Justin glanced up at his mom. “I want to go with you and Jenna.”

“You have school tomorrow.”

“So?” He replied with a cunning smile.

“You’re going to school squirt! I’ll be fine. I just have to get a cast on my arm.” Jenna told him.

“Fine.”

Justin gave his sister a hug before following his uncle towards the car. Jenna and her mom headed into the Emsa vehicle. They had to strap Jenna onto the gurney which they said was mandatory. On the way to the hospital Jenna felt her arm start hurting. She closed her eyes hoping that the pain would stop.