Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Surprise

Image

Jenna headed into work the next morning with a wide smile on her face. Her brother finished fourth grade yesterday and since his summer camp didn’t start for another week he had asked Jenna if he could hang out at her work. She had a TV in her office so she told him to bring his playstation three along with his games and he could stay there. The girls greeted Justin with a hug. Jenna just rolled her eyes; knowing that her brother was going to be a big player when he got older.

“Justin, come on. Into my office.” said Jenna.

“The inventory came in today.” Eva said as she followed them into the office.

“Great! I can’t wait to see the new clothes.”

Everything in the shop was going well. A lot of people were now stopping into the Black Angel. Pretty soon, Jenna wanted to order makeup along with cds and band tees. She wanted the Black Angel to be the next Hot Topic. She knew it would be a long process, but with the money rolling in it wouldn’t be a far away dream.

Justin hooked up his playstation to the TV while Jenna headed into the back workroom. Boxes among boxes filled the room. There were atleast fifty in all. Her and Eva began to open them and do inventory. Kayla began to put things on clearance while Whitney took care of the register. Jenna grabbed some of the shirts and headed onto the floor. She paused when she saw a brunette woman with a horse face browsing around her shop. It was Missy. She turned around to look at Jenna then frowned.

“You work here?” Missy asked.

“I’m actually the owner and I have the right to refuse service to you.” Jenna replied rudely.

Whitney, Kayla, and Eva all stood at the register. If Missy was going to start shit then they were there to back her up.

“Whatever, I wouldn’t buy your piece of shit clothes anyway. Oh, and I heard that Bam has been fucking around with someone else in Los Angeles.”

“Missy, you are a fucking liar.”

Jenna’s eyes widened when she saw Bam standing in the store. She was too involved in Missy to even hear to buzzer go off which indicated someone had walked into the store. Missy turned around to give Bam a smirk.

“Just to warn you,” Missy looked at Jenna’s name tag. “Jenna, what I said in my interview is true. Bam will end up moving on to someone else when he gets bored with you.”

Jenna’s blood was boiling. “Actually, I’m a woman who knows how to keep and please her man. Unlike you Missy, who sucks the life and dollars out of men. Now get out of my shop.”

Missy just laughed as she left the store. The girls cat hissed which made Jenna laugh. She then turned to Bam and ran over to him jumping into his arms.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Jeff let me leave early and I wanted to surprise you! What are you doing tonight?”

“Nothing.”

“Good, and you’re not coming to work tomorrow or Sunday.”

“Why is that?”

Bam just smirked then looked down at Jenna’s cast. “And you might want to get that off.”

“Okay, I’ll call my doctor today and see if I can get it off. Will you please tell me where we’re going?”

“Nope. It’s a surprise.” Bam looked over at the girls then walked towards them. The three of them smiled widely. “I’m Bam Margera.”

“We know!” said Kayla. “I’m Kayla.”

“Whitney!”

Bam shook their hands then smiled at Eva. “Eva!” she said.

“Nice to meet you all.”

“Before anything get’s serious with Jenna we need to talk to you.” said Kayla.

Jenna groaned knowing that they were going to give Bam a lecture. And sure enough, they did. They told Bam that he better not hit her or hurt her or even break Jenna’s heart or they will chop his penis off and throw it in the river. He just smiled at them and promised that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt Jenna. Justin came out when he heard Bam’s voice and gave him a hug.

“Are we still going to Kennywood Amusement Park?” he asked.

Bam nodded. “Yeah, next Saturday we’ll go. I promise!”

“Awesome!”

Jenna gave Bam a hug before he left the shop. He told her that he’d be at her house at five to pick her up. She looked at the clock to see that it was already noon. She sadly looked at Eva.

“Go on, I’ll take care of the shop while you’re gone.”

Jenna nodded then went into her office. “Bubba, do you want to stay here or go with me to get my cast off.”

“Can we get something to eat first?”

“Sure!”

Jenna quickly called her doctor. He said that her arm should be healed to come in at three and he’ll get it off of her. Jenna had no idea if she needed to pack since Bam said she needed to take two days off work. So, she texted him to ask him. He said yes.

“Looks like I have to go shopping for a few new shirts.”

After Justin gathered around his playstation, he and Jenna headed out of the shop. The girls told her to have fun. She nodded then headed towards a Taco Bell. Her and Justin went inside to get something to eat then she went shopping real quick. She got about five new tank tops, a new swimming suit, and some new shorts, and some flip flops. She wasn’t sure where her and Bam were going but she knew it wouldn’t be very far; like Finland or anything.

At a quarter til three, she went to the hospital. The doctor cut off the cast and checked her arm. He said that it had healed all the way. She thanked him then went back home to pack.

“Where is Bam taking you?” Justin asked while sitting on her bed watching her pack.

“I’m not sure.”

Jenna put in three tank tops, three shirts, a pair of shoes, flip flops, sun screen, shorts, jeans, her underwear, and a few bras. She wasn’t sure what to bring since Bam didn’t tell her but since it was nearing summer she wanted to be prepared in case they did outdoor activities.