Status: Finished

No Heaven Can Help Us

Begging

Image

Just like Bam had promised, he was there to pick Jenna up at exactly five o’clock. Her mom greeted him at the door and she asked where he was taking Jenna. Jenna watched him whisper in her ear. He pulled away and Angie smiled.

“She’ll love that!”

“You ready to go?” asked Bam.

“Yeah,” Jenna stood up. “It was hard to pack since someone didn’t tell me where we were going.”

Bam just chuckled as he fist pounded Justin.

“Can I go Bam?”

“No man, this is for your sister and I. Next Saturday we’re going to Kennywood.”

“Okay.” Justin was a little upset but I knew that he would get over it. Especially when my mom said that she would take him bowling tomorrow and maybe to the movies on Sunday.

After telling her family goodbye, Jenna followed Bam through the garage and into the large driveway where his blue hummer was waiting. Bam took her bags from her and cussed.

“Damn woman, what all did you bring.” He said while putting her luggage in the back.

“I told you I wasn’t sure what to bring.” She stated.

“I know, but we’re only going to be there until Sunday.”

Jenna smiled. “Where?”

Bam just chuckled as they got into the Hummer. “I’m not telling you where!” He said while he started up the engine and headed down the driveway towards the gate. It opened up then when Bam drove through it, it shut.

“Come on! I want to know!”

Bam shook his head. “I just hope you brought a bathing suit!”

Jenna smiled. “I did. So, we’re going to a place that has a swimming pool?”

Bam shrugged. “Quit begging. I won’t tell you.” He said.

Bam turned south and began driving down the highway. Jenna found a small cd case in the center console. She began flipping through it and found a Turbonegro cd. She put it in and turned up the volume.

“I didn’t know you liked Turbonegro.” Said Bam.

“Well there’s still a lot you don’t know about me. I also like Paramore, Cradle of Filth, Lamb of God, Slayer, HIM of course, cKy, Devil Driver, Metallica, and a lot more rock.”

“We have music in common. What about movies?”

“I mainly like horror movies and comedy. I can stand some chick flicks but not very many of them.”

Bam nodded. “I love chick flicks!”

Jenna raised her eyebrows.

“I’m kidding.” Chuckled Bam. “We do have to make a pit stop at Target to get some food.” He stared over at Jenna. “I’m giving you as many hints as I can give you woman!”

“Sorry, I guess I’m not getting the hints.”

Bam chuckled. “Obviously.”

Bam drove out of West Chester and two hours later he pulled into a Target. Jenna got out of the Hummer. Bam got a cart and pushed it into the store. He headed down the food aisle where he looked at Jenna.

“I made a list.” He said while pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket and handing it to her.

Jenna went over the list and nodded. She first grabbed hamburger meat, hot dogs, brautwerst, hamburger buns, hot dog buns, seasoning, pop, chips, cookies, water, sandwich meat, bread, cheese, mayo, mustard, ketchup, napkin, plastic silverware, and alchohol. When they checked out, Bam paid for everything.

“I think I know where we’re going now!” she said as they got back on the highway.

“Where?”

“Rickett’s Glen, the state park!”

Bam shrugged. “I don’t know!”

Jenna just groaned. She knew he was going to Rickett’s Glen because it was close by at least thirty miles now. Rickett’s Glen was a state park in Pennyslvania about thirty miles north of Bloomsburg. You can hike, ride horses, picnick, swim in the lake, boat, fish, and there were a ton of beautiful waterfalls. There were also camping sites for RV’s, tents, and even cabins. Since Bam didn’t have either a tent or an RV she assumed they were probably going to stay in a cabin. She began to feel even more nervous. If they stayed in a cabin what would happen? Would they take things to the next level? The only man she had sex with was Nick, and Bam would be a step up from him but did she really want to rush into it with Bam? If things led to that then she wouldn’t mind.